ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc My ghost story from today (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263113)

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-01-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8871655)
You got married in a museum?

Yes. It was a place we loved. She'd been married in a church before and divorced so she was open to something new and I always am.

Bugeater 09-01-2012 08:29 PM

There was weird shit going on in my house the first year or so I lived here. The former owner died in the place so we're pretty sure there was some sort of spirit hanging around for a while. I think I scared him off by all the times I cursed him for ****ing the place up like he did.

I also work in a 104 yr old apartment tower in downtown Omaha that used to be a hotel that was a notorious hangout for gangsters. My shop is adjacent to the old boiler room that is two floors below street level...I hear a lot of strange noises coming from there. Needless to say, I rarely go down there alone.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-01-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhitiE (Post 8871668)
Your friend not the imaginary ghost....

Oh... not really. Pleasant looking, not hot. Sweet girl, good friend.

Frazod 09-01-2012 08:33 PM

I've posted my Wyoming haunted house story several times over the years. You don't believe in this stuff until you experience it yourself.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-01-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 8871669)
except for the "foot steps". Wouldn't that be an "experience"
Posted via Mobile Device

The footsteps on the video would be my first experience although it was hard to "prove" anything. This would be my second experience 19 years later. I've been in there probably 200 times in between.

TimeForWasp 09-01-2012 08:34 PM

Why would she hang around so long?

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-01-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8871689)
I've posted my Wyoming haunted house story several times over the years. You don't believe in this stuff until you experience it yourself.

That's just it right there.

SAUTO 09-01-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8871693)
The footsteps on the video would be my first experience although it was hard to "prove" anything. This would be my second experience 19 years later. I've been in there probably 200 times in between.

ok cool. Lol. I'm just ****ing with you noobeefee
Posted via Mobile Device

Bowser 09-01-2012 08:39 PM

I was young, like 10 or so, when I saw a ghost (I think). I woke up in the middle of the night and looked towards my door. My room was light enough from streetlights and the moon that I could see someone standing near the door, looking like they were messing with the light switch. It was a lady in a nightgown, so I said "Mom?". The lady turns around, and she's old. Face all old person-y, and looks completely suprised that I said anything to her. SHe reaches out and starts taking these shuffling steps towards me. I can see that she's talking, or trying to say something, but no noise is coming out of her mouth. I'm trying to shout or scream, but I was so scared my breath is caught in my chest. As she got closer, she jsut fizzled away.

To this day I'm not sure if that was a ghost, or just the remnant of some dream I was having. Freaked me straight the hell out, though. I slept with the light on for about ten days after that.

Luke Warm 09-01-2012 08:41 PM

Sounds like she got hung up in her work

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-01-2012 08:42 PM

OK here's the embarrassing part I guess. I made Timmie (my friend who is a girl but has a guys name) hold my hand and stay on the same step as we went down then back up the stairs... then I made her walk me out when I left. She laughed at me.

Bowser 09-01-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8871712)
OK here's the embarrassing part I guess. I made Timmie (my friend who is a girl but has a guys name) hold my hand and stay on the same step as we went down then back up the stairs... then I made her walk me out when I left. She laughed at me.

Aaaaand you've officially shared too much.

lewdog 09-01-2012 08:43 PM

You know they make antipsychotic medications that you guys can take?

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-01-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8871708)
I was young, like 10 or so, when I saw a ghost (I think). I woke up in the middle of the night and looked towards my door. My room was light enough from streetlights and the moon that I could see someone standing near the door, looking like they were messing with the light switch. It was a lady in a nightgown, so I said "Mom?". The lady turns around, and she's old. Face all old person-y, and looks completely suprised that I said anything to her. SHe reaches out and starts taking these shuffling steps towards me. I can see that she's talking, or trying to say something, but no noise is coming out of her mouth. I'm trying to shout or scream, but I was so scared my breath is caught in my chest. As she got closer, she jsut fizzled away.

To this day I'm not sure if that was a ghost, or just the remnant of some dream I was having. Freaked me straight the hell out, though. I slept with the light on for about ten days after that.

Thanks I'm freaked out now.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-01-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8871717)
Aaaaand you've officially shared too much.

You ever seen a post/thread of mine before?

LMAO