ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Observations from a middle aged heart operation and cancer survivor (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=313996)

J Diddy 02-18-2018 05:47 PM

Observations from a middle aged heart operation and cancer survivor

First, went to see Black Panther with my wife. Movie was dull for the most part but some good fight scenes. If they condensed it to just the fight scenes I'd give it a ten/ten.

Second, I'm doing well. Healthy and fat. Next I plan on getting a camaro on cinder blocks and rocking a mullet. When this happens there will be pics, Jessica Simpson style I'll post for your amusement.

Third, Royals baseball I have not been following since the end of the season. Any new prospects to be looking for.

Fourth, Bye Derek. We'll miss you. I understand it's time but that guy has been solid and nice.

Fifth, Alex who? Big time excited for mahomes. If he can do what he did against denver with second stringers, I can't wait to see him throwing the ball to Tyreek and Kelce.

Sixth, is sutton our new Greg Robinson? Will Hali and ford be cut, will we see a total youth movement on the D? Inquiring minds want to know.

Easy 6 02-18-2018 05:57 PM

Everything I've read about Black Panther is like, ultra-superlatives... will have to wait and see for myself

Camaro + cinderblocks + mullet = WIN

Money Mahomes is everything you thought he could be and more, when my football spidey sense is tingling THIS hard... you can take that shit to the bank

So glad to hear about the whupass you put on cancer... movies, Camaros, and football mean nothing compared to that

:thumb:

Bwana 02-18-2018 06:00 PM

I'm glad to hear you're doing well, that's very good news! :thumb:

Simply Red 02-18-2018 06:10 PM

Right on bud. Hang in there, keep on keepin' on.

BlackHelicopters 02-18-2018 06:17 PM

This is great news!

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-18-2018 06:26 PM

Hope you are doing well, Mahomes Baby!

BigRedChief 02-18-2018 06:57 PM

Well done sir!

Marcellus 02-18-2018 06:59 PM

Glad you are doing well!

Bowser 02-18-2018 07:01 PM

Good to hear. Stay healthy.

cabletech94 02-18-2018 07:09 PM

your not a big mexican looking dude are you? went to see BP last night, this dude sitting next too me must have gotten up 6 times during the flick.
i was kind of concerned that he would miss out on some of the plot.

and he didn't even stay around for BOTH end credit scenes. i mean really!!! who leaves any marvel movie without staying around for teaser scenes?

p.s. glad you're doing well, jabroni!

Red Dawg 02-18-2018 07:38 PM

Inspirational. Bless you big dawg.

BryanBusby 02-18-2018 07:45 PM

Congrats on beating the health scares

SAUTO 02-18-2018 07:56 PM

Good to hear diddly

DaneMcCloud 02-18-2018 08:00 PM

Awesome, Brotha

jeff.prettyman 02-19-2018 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabletech94 (Post 13424151)
your not a big mexican looking dude are you? went to see BP last night, this dude sitting next too me must have gotten up 6 times during the flick.
i was kind of concerned that he would miss out on some of the plot.

and he didn't even stay around for BOTH end credit scenes. i mean really!!! who leaves any marvel movie without staying around for teaser scenes?

p.s. glad you're doing well, jabroni!

I watched it in Webb City and only made it through one end credit scene. Wife waited for the other one. Freaking credits were long as hell. Seriously if you’re the 3rd assistant’s coffee getter you don’t need a credit line.

That being said I’ve been told I look Asian not Mexican, dream of being 6 feet, and I’m the type to stay quiet and sit still through the movie. Douche nozzles who don’t respect the other patrons in the theatre should choke on their popcorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk