ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life My GF wont let me PIIHB anymore (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=234735)

BIG_DADDY 10-07-2010 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 7067953)
Ahh well, its not like I planned on marrying her.

BTW, when you turn your hand around it's not ATM dude.

MichaelH 10-07-2010 10:06 AM

This is the first time I ever bothered to read every single post in a topic this lengthy. Some funny yet very sick people we have here. :clap:

Amnorix 10-07-2010 10:18 AM

Note to self: Don't open MTG10 threads during lunch.

:Lin: :Lin: :Lin:

Red Dawg 10-07-2010 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcChiefsKing (Post 7067005)
I must be the only guy who's not into ****ing girls in the butt.

I am not either. Homo's like to stick it in the ass. That hole was made for use in the bathroom not the bedroom. I don't care if it's a chicks ass, it's a rectum and your penis has no business being shoved in it. That's where shit comes out.

Kerberos 10-07-2010 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 7068013)
I am not either. Homo's like to stick it in the ass. That hole was made for use in the bathroom not the bedroom. I don't care if it's a chicks ass, it's a rectum and your penis has no business being shoved in it. That's where shit comes out.

Q: What is the question most often used when sitting down in a gay bar?

A: May I push in your stool.

:)

tooge 10-07-2010 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7067958)
Oh how I wish I could find the message board she's posting her version of this story on....

do a google search for "i'm letting this loser **** me in the ass and he still thinks I'm a chick"

Iowanian 10-07-2010 10:31 AM

Something tells me that with this one, the stain on her front teeth isn't from smoking.

and I really, really hope she's seen him post here and lurks...and creates and account....and responds.

Fish 10-07-2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 7068013)

Well.. piss and bloody chunks come out the other hole. It's not like it's all candy and flowers all up in there all the time. It was also made for use in the bathroom.

I think some are letting their homophobia overcome their curiosity of buttplay.

MahiMike 10-07-2010 10:34 AM

Maybe you should stop making your homemade chili.

BIG_DADDY 10-07-2010 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 7068027)
Well.. piss and bloody chunks come out the other hole. It's not like it's all candy and flowers all up in there all the time. It was also made for use in the bathroom.

From ATM to posters who would never let their wife degrade herself by giving them a blowjob we have all types here.

Pants 10-07-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Yeah, the whole "I AINT GAY!!1" thing is pretty funny. If you're with a girl and you're enjoying yourself, it doesn't matter what you do - you're not gay.

DaneMcCloud 10-07-2010 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7067930)
Why any man would actually desire to put his penis in his woman's mouth after being in her butt is, thankfully, beyond my understanding.

I would suspect that a fair to large amount of intoxication is going on in those scenarios.

I knew a dude that freakin' lost it and did all kinds of crazy-ass shit. For years, he had been with this super hot, totally normal chick that dumped him for being a lazy twat (she'd been on several TV shows, including 90210 and more).

The next chick he hooked up with was ****ing nuts. They got into all kinds of crazyassed sex, pooping and peeing on each other, peeing in each others mouths - just nasty shit.

Of course, they were doing tons of blow, amphetamines and even a little heroin.

I'm not opposed to anal sex but moment you add the mouth and human waste to the equation, I'm out.

Los Pollos Hermanos 10-07-2010 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcChiefsKing (Post 7067005)
I must be the only guy who's not into ****ing girls in the butt.

"Are you kidding me? The vagina is my third favorite hole." -Johnny "Drama" Chase

Pants 10-07-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 7068047)
I'm not opposed to anal sex but moment you add the mouth and human waste to the equation, I'm out.

Well said, man.

Donger 10-07-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Pssst. Girls don't pee out of their vaginas.