ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ****The Official speech-to-text thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261363)

Saul Good 07-12-2012 10:13 PM

****The Official speech-to-text thread****

Here's how this works. You read the post above yours into the speech-to-text function of your phone one time. You can't correct the errors. If the post above yours contains errors, you must read the errors as they appear, not as they should be. Let's see how long it takes before the OP becomes garbled and incoherent. After that, we can take a KCNut post and see how long it takes to turn it into something that makes sense.

Go

Saul Good 07-12-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8736346)
Here's how this works. You read the post above yours into the speech-to-text function of your phone one time. You can't correct the errors. If the post above yours contains errors, you must read the errors as they appear, not as they should be. Let's see how long it takes before the OP becomes garbled and incoherent. After that, we can take a KCNut post and see how long it takes to turn it into something that makes sense.

Go

gears of this works you read the post of yours into the speech to text function of your phone 1 time you can't correct the errors is the post above yours contains errors you must read errors as they appear out of day should be let's see how long it takes for the op becomes garbled. After that we can take a k c net and see how long it takes to turn it into something make sense go

dmahurin 07-13-2012 12:30 AM

Gears of this works you read the post of yours into the speech to text function of your phone one time you can't correct the errors as the post above yours contains errors you must read errors as they appear out of day should be let's see how long it takes for the OPA becomes garbled after that we can take ATC net and see how long it takes to turn it into something that makes sense though

Phobia 07-13-2012 12:36 AM

I am far, far too lazy to spend 45 seconds on this game.

pr_capone 07-13-2012 12:36 AM

gears of this word she read the post of yours into the speech to text function of your phone 1 time you can't correct the errors has the post of yours contains errors you must read is a appear out of day should be let's see how long it takes for the above becomes garbled after that we can take the atc net and see how long it takes to turn degrees into something that makes sense though

Phobia 07-13-2012 12:36 AM

Looks like we have some heavy Russian accents on this site.

RealSNR 07-13-2012 01:06 AM

I use my phone to call people. I don't use it to masturbate like some of you assholes do.

RealSNR 07-13-2012 01:08 AM

Dude killer vibrate app. I cum 4.5 seconds faster with this thing than I do with TMobile or AT&T

dmahurin 07-13-2012 01:21 AM

Gears of this word she read the post of yours into the speech to text function of your phone one time you can't correct the errors of the post of yours contains errors you must read it as a appear out of they should be let's see how long it takes for the above becomes garbled after that we can take the ATC met and see how long it takes to turn degrees something that makes sense throw

Rukdafaidas 07-13-2012 07:15 AM

This is awesome:

Get present this word she read the post of years into the speech to text function of your phone one time you can't correct the errors of the post of yours contains errors you must really does appear out of the should be let's see how long it takes for the above becomes garbled after that we can take the ATC Matt and see how long it takes to turn degrees something that makes sense bro.

Dartgod 07-13-2012 07:37 AM

Get present this this the post of yours in to speech to text function of your phone when you can swear curse of the post of yours since there's this really really appear to be let's see how long it takes for the about to become a after that we can take the and see and see how long it takes to turn the grease something that makes sense bro.
Posted via Mobile Device

Saul Good 07-13-2012 07:48 AM

Theres a new version of this thread that is going to be much more entertaining.

Rasputin 07-13-2012 07:48 AM

Get prezent in the post of yours to speech function text of your fone. When you can swear like a sailor since theres this really really appear see how long it takes to sail the see of cheese & greese something that doesn't make sence or smell funny bro.

luv 07-13-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8736655)
Dude killer vibrate app. I cum 4.5 seconds faster with this thing than I do with TMobile or AT&T

So, where do you stick your phone?

Baby Lee 07-13-2012 01:39 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cwIjP_FKJuM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZjQx5ScvRhg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>