ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Fox Sports Poll: Who Should the Chiefs Draft at No. 1? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267890)

lostcause 12-21-2012 04:55 AM

I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR A FRANCHISE LT CORNERSTONE AT #1 OVERALL!!!

OMFG

LMFAO

LMFOMGAO

make it stop...

Rugby Thompson 12-21-2012 05:09 AM

This guy is honestly a moron, it's disgusting that he even has a job covering the NFL. These guys piss me off so much, they act like there's only 31 teams in the league and forget about the chiefs, but if it was any other team, he'd be putting a QB.

mdchiefsfan 12-21-2012 05:16 AM

What cracks me up about this is there's not even a Tanehill in this draft but if Smith slides to the 6th ****ing pick the Chargers should take him. Define talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-21-2012 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9229058)
6. San Diego Chargers: Geno Smith, Quarterback, West Virginia

Before you freak out over this one, hear me out. I don’t think the Chargers have quarterback as the top position of need, but if Smith slips to No. 6, he’s certainly worth considering here. Philip Rivers will be entering his 10th season in San Diego come August and he’s not getting any younger. At the very least, Smith can add another look for opposing defenses to prepare for. Hey, this is taking a chance, as we don’t even know who will be coaching this team next year, but it’s worth the consideration. Smith’s not a sure-thing top-five pick in my eyes, but he’s certainly an enticing selection if you’re San Diego.

haha this guy is like legit reeruned

ROFL I had this ready for copypasta. What a ****ing reerun this guy is to say we shouldn't take our chances, but hey, if you already have a franchise QB why not replace him? How do these ****ers get jobs?

the Talking Can 12-21-2012 06:23 AM

he's so dumb he could be a chiefs fan

Hammock Parties 12-21-2012 06:49 AM

Peter Schrager certainly has one of those assclown faces, and he didn't disappoint.

FlaChief58 12-21-2012 06:53 AM

Absolutly ****ing reeruned.

FlaChief58 12-21-2012 06:59 AM

This dumbass only has 2 Qbs bieng selected in the first round, Geno &Tanny (jets) he also has Teo slipping to 17th overall. I'm glad to see that Fox is ok with hiring the handicapable

siberian khatru 12-21-2012 07:00 AM

So Geno Smith isn't even as good a prospect as ... Brock Osweiler?

Molitoth 12-21-2012 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9229134)
So Geno Smith isn't even as good a prospect as ... Brock Osweiler?

It's a wonder if people have even watched geno play.
It's like they look at WV team record and totally dismiss him.

KCDC 12-21-2012 07:03 AM

This franchise is going nowhere without a franchise QB. Alex Smith and Flynn are not franchise QBs. On their best days they are Kyle Orton masquerading as one.

We have no choice. We have to take the best QB. We have a solid LT. He can be franchised or signed. There are always LTs that "look like" Joe Thomas available in the top 20 picks every year. Geno will be gone by the 2nd pick regardless of what the so-called football experts say.

Saccopoo 12-21-2012 07:27 AM

Joeckel is not even close to the prospect that Okung, Solder or Costanzo were and add to that that it takes spread system college OT's a long time to adjust to the next level.

WTF?

And add to that that KC has Albert and can franchise him or sign him while SD, eith Rivers, has dog shit at LT, so he's got KC picking the LT and SD picking the QB?

Wow.

Just wow.

HemiEd 12-21-2012 07:29 AM

Lots of time between now and draft day.

Marcellus 12-21-2012 07:36 AM

Let me get this straight, while he admits KC needs a QB he says Geno isn't worth the #1 pick to KC but 5 spots later he is worth the #6 to SD who has Rivers?

Complete ****ing fail. How do these guys get jobs?

bevischief 12-21-2012 07:39 AM

JFC....