ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Archives (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   If you have had problems logging into the Picks or Rankings section let us know (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=17909)

AustinChief 08-01-2001 03:55 PM

If you have had problems logging into the Picks or Rankings section let us know

I have read on some other posts that a couple of you have had problems logging into the picks or the rankings sections. If that is the case please tell us, and try to let us know exactly what happened. We should be able to help you out pretty quick.

AustinChief 08-01-2001 04:15 PM

Hey guys,

Make sure that you are using your correct password. The system seems to be working correctly, and everyone should be able to login using their correct username and password (we just did an automated test on a huge number of members)

If you are not sure what your password is, use the forgot my password link and have it emailed to you.

HC_Chief 08-01-2001 04:34 PM

Austin - I would prefer it if you would post the usernames and passwords in a table on a thread someplace. This whole 'email' thingy just confuses me...

:p

Nice job on the site... looks great. :)

Brock 08-01-2001 06:20 PM

It works fine from home, but at work, it does not work. I put in my user name and password, click the applicable button, and the login screen appears again. At home, I just use a PC, but at work, I am working out of a UNIX based NT platform.

Mark M 08-03-2001 10:58 AM

I tried to do my power rankings ... twice. I could get in fill it out, but when I hit the button to Submit Rankings, it sent me to a blank page and didn't register my rankings.

An hour of work, down the drain! (Of course, I'm at work, so ... ;) )

MM
~~Wants to display his power for all to see.

TEX 08-03-2001 11:02 AM

I'm having problems with both. After I try and log on,I keep getting prompted to log on over and over again.:confused:

Tribal Warfare 08-03-2001 11:09 AM

I'm having problems with the E-mail notification after a post. It's not notifying me when somone posted on the sam thread I did.

Gaz 08-03-2001 11:30 AM

Comrades in misfortune.

Quote:

I'm having problems with both. After I try and log on,I keep getting prompted to log on over and over again.
My situation exactly. I can log on from home, but not from work.

xoxo~
Gaz
Over-protected by a corporate firewall.

Mike 08-03-2001 01:13 PM

Make sure that you have cookies enabled. The authentication process creates a cookie with user info. If the cookie isn't found, you will be rerouted to the login page.

Idahojim 08-03-2001 01:26 PM

Similar problem. It wants me to log on over and over again.

Rausch 08-03-2001 01:39 PM

My cookies must be on because I can access the bb easily.

However, when i TRY to go anywhere else it never lets me in. :confused:

I can't do anything outside of being in here...:mad:

talcool1 08-03-2001 03:47 PM

Same old story here to

D
:cool:

Logical 08-03-2001 09:07 PM

It will not let me log on either. Sounds like the same symptoms as everyone else has described.

Chiefs Pantalones 08-03-2001 09:10 PM

It let me log in just now. I have not been having the same problems you guys have been having.

I wonder whats up:confused:

Zebedee DuBois 08-03-2001 09:24 PM

I had trouble linking to the main page www.chiefsplanet.com all evening until I found a direct link to the forum page over at psp.