ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Obama Reminiscing about Hope and Change (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262647)

qabbaan 09-04-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8873903)
Reading this thread you'd think Romney was up 20 points and going to win in a landslide. No one opposes the Romney juggernaut. This is Florida, just one neighborhood but Romney has to take Florida.

Some of you guys seem stuck in some kind of Republican bubble. I thought I'd take this pic and post it for you to digest in your R bubble. All 4 corners of the intersection have Obama signs. There are 3 more signs within 2 blocks of these signs.


http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8457/7...89d36bd6_z.jpg

Ah, how nice, you're in FL. I get the pleasure of canceling out your vote. It will be an honor.

BigRedChief 09-04-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qabbaan (Post 8877775)
Ah, how nice, you're in FL. I get the pleasure of canceling out your vote. It will be an honor.

Thats okay, as you can see there are more Obama voters on the block than in your household. :p

Iowanian 09-05-2012 09:38 AM

Voting for Obama a 2nd time is like backing up the Titanic and crashing it into the iceburg again because it's not sinking fast enough.

A Salt Weapon 09-05-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8879541)
Voting for Obama a 2nd time is like backing up the Titanic and crashing it into the iceburg again because it's not sinking fast enough.

Well played sir, that was priceless.

qabbaan 09-05-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8877841)
Thats okay, as you can see there are more Obama voters on the block than in your household. :p

Yes, tell us more about your supposed ivory tower. We don't hear enough about it on a regular basis.

thecoffeeguy 09-05-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8879541)
Voting for Obama a 2nd time is like backing up the Titanic and crashing it into the iceburg again because it's not sinking fast enough.

LMAO

InChiefsHell 09-05-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calcountry (Post 8877717)
I would be nice back, but, would seriously call into question their discernment.

I wouldn't talk politics at all. You can talk football with those people, and you might even grow to like them. Just DON'T talk politics.

Some of the nicest idiots I know are democrats.

Baby Lee 09-05-2012 12:08 PM

The Daily Show's 'Yes we can, . . But' montage last night was hilarious.

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:cms:video:thedailyshow.com:418659" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0"></iframe><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-september-4-2012/hope-and-change-2---yes-we-can--but">The Daily Show</a></b><br/>Get More: <a href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/'>Daily Show Full Episodes</a>,<a href='http://www.indecisionforever.com/'>Political Humor & Satire Blog</a>,<a href='http://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow'>The Daily Show on Facebook</a></p></div></div>

ChiTown 09-05-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 8879997)
The Daily Show's 'Yes we can, . . But' montage last night was hilarious.

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:cms:video:thedailyshow.com:418659" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0"></iframe><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-september-4-2012/hope-and-change-2---yes-we-can--but">The Daily Show</a></b><br/>Get More: <a href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/'>Daily Show Full Episodes</a>,<a href='http://www.indecisionforever.com/'>Political Humor & Satire Blog</a>,<a href='http://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow'>The Daily Show on Facebook</a></p></div></div>

LMAO

Iowanian 09-05-2012 01:40 PM

Voting for Obama a 2nd time is like saying we should pump the Exxon Valdez full of crude and ramming it into an Alaskan rock ledge because the sea birds are getting too healthy.

Iowanian 09-05-2012 01:43 PM

"YES HE CAN" is now

"The best he can"

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/im...6BTXFAX-nN5Vnw

BigRedChief 09-05-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8880287)
Voting for Obama a 2nd time is like saying we should pump the Exxon Valdez full of crude and ramming it into an Alaskan rock ledge because the sea birds are getting too healthy.

I just dont see how repeating the same policies as George W will be any better. Please enlighten me how it will turn out any better? Or is your opinion that George W policies would be better, that those were excellent policies.

Baby Lee 09-05-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8881051)
I just dont see how repeating the same policies as George W will be any better. Please enlighten me how it will turn out any better? Or is your opinion that George W policies would be better, that those were excellent policies.

First, which policies have been overturned that you expect to be resurrected?

patteeu 09-05-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8881051)
I just dont see how repeating the same policies as George W will be any better. Please enlighten me how it will turn out any better? Or is your opinion that George W policies would be better, that those were excellent policies.

Repeating pro growth policies of the Bush years (e.g. reduced tax rates on capital) while avoiding big spending programs and costly tax cuts (e.g. Expanded tax breaks for dependents and low income rate cuts) would be economically beneficial compared to the "fairness" (redistributionist) policies of the current administration.

Afterall, it's the Republicans who more widely embraced the Bowles-Simpson commission findings which were largely constructive even if they avoided the entitlement elephant in the room (which was the reason Paul Ryan couldn't vote for them).

Bootlegged 09-05-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8873903)
Reading this thread you'd think Romney was up 20 points and going to win in a landslide. No one opposes the Romney juggernaut. This is Florida, just one neighborhood but Romney has to take Florida.

Some of you guys seem stuck in some kind of Republican bubble. I thought I'd take this pic and post it for you to digest in your R bubble. All 4 corners of the intersection have Obama signs. There are 3 more signs within 2 blocks of these signs.


http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8457/7...89d36bd6_z.jpg

More pathetic - your love for Dumbo or the fact you stopped and took a picture of Obama signs to post on Chiefsplanet?

He could rape your mother, burn down your house and bang your dog and still get your vote.

OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.