ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL’s Top 10 most-liked, least-liked players according to recent Nielsen Poll (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265657)

Brock 10-25-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9048401)
I hear you. He's a dick for sure but he is a leader imo. Chicago looked for a QB for so long and they are a different team with Cutler. However, I do think he gets a bad rap and alot of people do too. Not just Barkley.

LOL. He's a sulking kid on the sideline most of the time. Don't be dumb.

Gadzooks 10-25-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9048715)
Because other players love him. There isn't any reason for other teams to hate him. Only the fans hate him.

Only Chiefs fans hate him. I love him.LMAO

rico 10-25-2012 01:20 PM

I think the Tebow-lovers had a lot of influence on the "most hated" results. They weren't able to vote Tebow on the "most liked" list due to there being an abundance of Tebow-haters who balanced it out for him. However, the guys who generally made the Tebow-lovers' "most hated" list are guys that have conflicted with him in some way or another, whether it be playing time (Orton) or in the media (Quinn). Tebow lovers were all sorts of butt-hurt when Quinn made those comments in a magazine interview where he stated that Tebow did not come off as very humble to him. To fuel things even more, Tebow made some sniping comments that were obviously pertaining to Quinn. I think that is why Quinn made the list. Here are the quotes:

Quinn on Tebow: "If you look at it as a whole, there's a lot of things that just don't seem very humble to me. When I get that opportunity, I'll continue to lead not necessarily by trying to get in front of the camera and praying but by praying with my teammates, you know?"

Tebow on Quinn: "I had a teammate at Denver who played the same position as me and he went to the University of Notre Dame. He would brag about his university, how great it was. Most of us in the locker room were like, 'C'mon, we all had opportunities. We chose not to go there.' ... But he talked so much about his university that it became easy. I'd say, 'Your whole team had one guy who ran under a 5.0 40 [yard dash]. Our kicker ran under 5.0.'"

Death2CasselFans 10-25-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief (Post 9047792)
Mark Castle? not on list? why?

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9048715)
Because other players love him. There isn't any reason for other teams to hate him. Only the fans hate him.

A recent Nielsen poll asked NFL fans which players they find most appealing. The results form a list of the most and least liked players in the league.

Jiu Jitsu Jon 10-25-2012 03:54 PM

They hate Leinart because he bangs broads like it's goin' out of style.

Jealousy.

|Zach| 10-25-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9049308)
They hate Leinart because he bangs broads like it's goin' out of style.

Jealousy.

What?

Yea, I am real sure those other NFL players have a tough time getting laid. :rolleyes:

Halfcan 10-25-2012 03:56 PM

No Cashole on the list-lol

JoeyChuckles 10-25-2012 03:59 PM

What does it say when you are more hated then a guy that abused animals?

Jiu Jitsu Jon 10-25-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9049315)
What?

Yea, I am real sure those other NFL players have a tough time getting laid. :rolleyes:

That and all the millions he's made for doing, well, nothing of note.

|Zach| 10-25-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9049325)
That and all the millions he's made for doing, well, nothing of note.

I am sure those NFL players are real hard up for money.

Lemme guess. I bet they are jealous because he is on a pro sports team! herp derp

Jiu Jitsu Jon 10-25-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9049326)
I am sure those NFL players are real hard up for money.

Lemme guess. I bet they are jealous because he is on a pro sports team! herp derp

He ate a train piece by piece after derailing it with his penis.

He also unlocked all the trophies on God of War III on the hardest difficulty while drunk and playing with a broken thumb. Your ball, Mr. Smarty Pants.

htismaqe 10-25-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9048662)
Have you ever been a leader? I was once a leader. I played goalkeeper for a divison one college soccer team. Every coach on every team and every camp I ever went to or learned from past the age of 14, wanted me to be a dick. I basically controlled the defense and the direction of the ball. I yelled at everyone constantly. Why don't you go and watch Tim Howard, the US goal keeper, for a while. Watch what happens when the defense ****s up. Do you know what it's like to have a position coach?

This is the way it is in sports man. Haven't you ever seen Peyton Manning be a dick to his o-line? How about Tom Brady? They do it all the time. They are probably even told to do it. Certain positions require certain things.

Cassel didn't have it in him to yell at someone. That is part of why he was a shitty leader.

Laugh all you want. You just don't get it imo.

I absolutely get it. You're a moron.

Either that, or you've never actually WATCHED what Cutler does on the sidelines.

Drawing analogies to Manning and Brady? Try Phillip Rivers.

Woodchuck 10-25-2012 06:17 PM

That's your answer? I'm a moron? LOL

You kids today... You believe everything in the media and only value talent. LOL

The media is too hard on Cutler. Truth be told, I admit, he seems to pout sometimes and I don't like that. Peyton Manning pouts more than anyone but, the media doesn't give him shit for it. You know who else pouts on the sideline? Geno Smith, that's who. However, Cutler is in command of that offense. He keeps them on their toes and he's tough as nails. He gets a bad rap from the media imo. Geno needs to start rallying the troops. I can see the Bears going far this year and a big part of it will be Cutler's leadership.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hszw2algA18?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u_-Lypb5QZc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sJxzqin81_s?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p5AMj_T_IRo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SAUTO 10-25-2012 06:37 PM

Difference between yelling at someone like a ****ing man and pouting like a little bitch.

I didn't think bob knob would understand though
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 10-25-2012 06:38 PM

And Manning is a pouty bitch too
Posted via Mobile Device