ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life May be going to jail for awhile (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256265)

MTG#10 02-18-2012 12:32 PM

May be going to jail for awhile

Actually just got out yesterday morning after spending a night but depending on the judge's mood I could go back for a long time.

I put my ex-wife's boyfriend in the hospital Thursday evening for slapping my 11 year old daughter across the face. She called me crying about 7PM saying he slapped her for telling her mom to shut up. She also informed me he spanked my 6 year old son about a month before that but didnt tell me because her mom made her promise she wouldnt. I went over there and confronted him about it. He denied it, then my daughter came outside and I could still see the hand print on her face. The whole thing got bad quick. I used no restraint and by the time my ex's neighbor pulled me off of him he was coughing up blood. My lawyer informed me that he had a collapsed lung, broken nose, broken orbital bone near his left eye, broken collar bone, and a ruptured spleen. I only hope the judge has a daughter and can be reasonable and understand my side. I go back to court March 8th.

Deberg_1990 02-18-2012 12:33 PM

:popcorn:
Posted via Mobile Device

Fritz88 02-18-2012 12:33 PM

In.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old Dog 02-18-2012 12:34 PM

Sounds like a jail stay is in order.

It saddens me that people like you and your ex reproduce.

kstater 02-18-2012 12:35 PM

Yup, my WT comment that set you off one time still doesn't hold true.

nychief 02-18-2012 12:36 PM

Dud the same to a neighbor a few years back, luckily that asshat hit me first. Sorry to hear about this, but it is understandable. The guy should be arrested for hitting your daughter. Get a good lawyer, bro.

MIAdragon 02-18-2012 12:36 PM

Say hai to Mr Blonde for me.

Stanley Nickels 02-18-2012 12:37 PM

I supported you up to the parts about coughing up blood, collapsed lung, and broken orbital bone. That screams "mental instability and psychosis", man.

MIAdragon 02-18-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8381268)

meh if someone hit my daughter I would do the same.

luv 02-18-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 8381259)
Actually just got out yesterday morning after spending a night but depending on the judge's mood I could go back for a long time.

I put my ex-wife's boyfriend in the hospital Thursday evening for slapping my 11 year old daughter across the face. She called me crying about 7PM saying he slapped her for telling her mom to shut up. She also informed me he spanked my 6 year old son about a month before that but didnt tell me because her mom made her promise she wouldnt. I went over there and confronted him about it. He denied it, then my daughter came outside and I could still see the hand print on her face. The whole thing got bad quick. I used no restraint and by the time my ex's neighbor pulled me off of him he was coughing up blood. My lawyer informed me that he had a collapsed lung, broken nose, broken orbital bone near his left eye, broken collar bone, and a ruptured spleen. I only hope the judge has a daughter and can be reasonable and understand my side. I go back to court March 8th.

You hope that he understands that you took the law into your own hands and committed assault & battery? You hope that he understands that you didn't use the judicial system to get the man thrown in jail for child abuse?

:facepalm:

1ChiefsDan 02-18-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8381268)

Yup.

However, anyone hits either of my daughters and no telling what I would do either. Fortunately, wife and I are still married so no boyfriends to deal with (at least none that I know of :hmmm:)

Brock 02-18-2012 12:39 PM

You're likely to end up separated from your kids over this. Hope it felt good.

Wallcrawler 02-18-2012 12:39 PM

Anybody lays a damn finger on my kids is gonna feel the fucking wrath, or kill me first. Dude had it coming the way I see it. If they arent your kids, you keep your fecking hands off of them.

Id have full custody of the kids by the time that was over. Clearly the mother is not capable of protecting her children from abuse, or she supports it.

stonedstooge 02-18-2012 12:40 PM

Think you had better be bruising yourself up to make it look better

Stanley Nickels 02-18-2012 12:40 PM

Your daughter will be much more scarred by watching her father behave in a certain way (and also by having a father in jail), than from getting slapped by a douche stepdad.