ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink What did you have for dinner? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=122232)

Saulbadguy 09-07-2005 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
Whats the big deal with 100+ reply threads? Did I miss something.

Skip has nothing left in his life to be proud of other than this, and his rep. Give him a break.

Either that, or **** with him until his head explodes. :)

Skip Towne 09-07-2005 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
Skip has nothing left in his life to be proud of other than this, and his rep. Give him a break.

Either that, or **** with him until his head explodes. :)

I'd rather fuck with you. You're easy.

Saulbadguy 09-07-2005 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
I'd rather fuck with you. You're easy.

Thats what the ole lady says. Tell me Skip-bo, have you emptied your colostomy bag today? Try aiming AWAY from the keyboard next time.

|Zach| 09-07-2005 06:06 PM

ew

Skip Towne 09-07-2005 06:09 PM

Quote:

Whats the big deal with 100+ reply threads? Did I miss something.

You had the audacity to question my choice of threads then dredge up one of your failed (41 replies) threads that is two weeks old. I haven't bothered you in several months but you chose to start it up again, dipshit. So IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saulbadguy 09-07-2005 06:11 PM

Hold on there Skip. I am genuinely interested in this thread.

Zach, what is a Jurassic Park roll?

|Zach| 09-07-2005 06:12 PM

Quote:

You had the audacity to question my choice of threads then dredge up one of your failed (41 replies) threads that is two weeks old. I haven't bothered you in several months but you chose to start it up again, dipshit. So IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriosuly have no idea what you are talking about bud. I am sure this is based on something but I can't remember. I am just trying to figure out why you thought having a 100 plus thread was a goal.

|Zach| 09-07-2005 06:15 PM

Quote:

Hold on there Skip. I am genuinely interested in this thread.

Zach, what is a Jurassic Park roll?

Its fantastic.

I have generally been pretty boring with my sushi tastes. I love Philly rolls...but this Jurassic Park roll has all kinds of good things going on.

a sushi roll made of crunchy shrimp, cream cheese, eel, avocado, and more eel.

http://www.restauranteur.com/sakura/animmenu.gif

It was good at the place I got today but it is great at a place called Harunos. Kind of expensive.

Saulbadguy 09-07-2005 06:18 PM

Sounds pretty good. As for rolls, I like those kind with tempura in it. Also like spicy tuna roll..don't care much for the philly roll.

I usually like just the nigiri..the ones with just the fish on top of the rice, not rolled up.

Skip Towne 09-07-2005 06:22 PM

Quote:

I seriosuly have no idea what you are talking about bud. I am sure this is based on something but I can't remember. I am just trying to figure out why you thought having a 100 plus thread was a goal.

Hey, if it is a mistake, great. After I had completely gotten off of your case, you stupidly questioned the relevance of my "thrashing" theads. If you are not aware, which I think you are, I have more threads with over 100 replies, by a wide margin, than anyone else on the board. I have 48, you have 10. So you question my very popular threads then dredge up your pieces of shit. What am I supposed to think?

FloridaChief 09-07-2005 06:22 PM

Quote:

Thats what the ole lady says. Tell me Skip-bo, have you emptied your colostomy bag today? Try aiming AWAY from the keyboard next time.

OUww--ie!

And that would be positive
rep--And I mean this right from the ole
ticker....wish you could see me slapping my chest w/ my hand, so you'd know...Right from the ticker, laddie...

Saulbadguy 09-07-2005 06:24 PM

Quote:

Hey, if it is a mistake, great. After I had completely gotten off of your case, you stupidly questioned the relevance of my "thrashing" theads. If you are not aware, which I think you are, I have more threads with over 100 replies, by a wide margin, than anyone else on the board. I have 48, you have 10. So you question my very popular threads then dredge up your pieces of shit. What am I supposed to think?

I have 50.

|Zach| 09-07-2005 06:24 PM

Quote:

Dude, really...you are taking this too seriously. Did you take the time to put together those numbers?

I am sorry me talking about your bad gimmick pissed you off...imagine that...threads that basically turn into game threads have a lot of posts.

I will step away so you can talk about your board superiority. Amzing.

What did YOU have for dinner Skip?

FloridaChief 09-07-2005 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I bet De nise has way more 100+ post threads than Skip.

Don't smash his brittle dreams!

He has--I bet--70 Gazillion 100+ threads!

Raiderhater 09-07-2005 08:12 PM

Quote:

Dude, really...you are taking this too seriously. Did you take the time to put together those numbers?

I am sorry me talking about your bad gimmick pissed you off...imagine that...threads that basically turn into game threads have a lot of posts.

I will step away so you can talk about your board superiority. Amzing.

What did YOU have for dinner Skip?

Something that didn't sit to well with him obviously. And a glass of prune juice to wash it down.