ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   To tan or not to tan? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=141196)

luv 05-23-2006 11:10 AM

To tan or not to tan?

I caved in. I'm a wuss. I couldn't handle the peer pressure. I was tired of everyone being darker than me. I hate laying out. I finally got 5 tans for $5 at a local tanning salon that my friend has gone to for 3 years. I never thought I would. I laid in there for 7 minutes today. As white as I am, they thought 10 minutes might burn me, let alone 20.

I don't want to look fake though. I figured these 5 visits will help me get started on a decent tan before the weather gets warm enough to swim.

StcChief 05-23-2006 11:12 AM

No spray on? Tan.
A friends has their own tanning bed, never used it.

Katipan 05-23-2006 11:12 AM

whatever makes you happy, lady.

don't die.

CosmicPal 05-23-2006 11:15 AM

You HATE laying out?

My sis and I, when we were in our mid-to-late teens did nothing buy lay out all day by the pool. We loved it. Of course, my sister usually invited her hot friends to join us.

Rain Man 05-23-2006 11:17 AM

I find it funny that women in most of the world are obsessed with becoming lighter-skinned, while women in the U.S. want to be darker.

I myself prefer light skin on white women. For fantasies about darker skinned temptresses, there are plenty of minorities to choose from.

luv 05-23-2006 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
I find it funny that women in most of the world are obsessed with becoming lighter-skinned, while women in the U.S. want to be darker.

I myself prefer light skin on white women. For fantasies about darker skinned temptresses, there are plenty of minorities to choose from.

LOL...

If you like light skin, you'd love me. I just want some color. I wear khaki capris, and people say they can't tell wear the pant stops and my leg starts. That, or they say they need their sunglasses whenever I wear shorts.

Mr. Laz 05-23-2006 11:20 AM

pics?

CosmicPal 05-23-2006 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man

Bleh- light skin is one thing, but PALE skin is highly unattractive. A nice tan goes a long way to looking more attractive- too bronze and you look like a piece of meat left on the grill too long which can be disgusting on the wrong person.

Katipan 05-23-2006 11:22 AM

alabaster white skin is gorgeous.

DeepSouth 05-23-2006 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
I laid in there for 7 minutes today.

I must ask the important question, Did you lay in the tanning bed naked?

luv 05-23-2006 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicPal
Bleh- light skin is one thing, but PALE skin is highly unattractive. A nice tan goes a long way to looking more attractive- too bronze and you look like a piece of meat left on the grill too long which can be disgusting on the wrong person.

Have you ever noticed the amount of indoor tanning lotion that has bronzer in it?

Donger 05-23-2006 11:24 AM

I've always despised laying in the sun. I hate getting sweaty without any physical activity and, it's mind-numbingly boring.

I suppose that's why I hate fishing, too.

Mr. Laz 05-23-2006 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeepSouth

once again brings up the issue of.......... pics?

:p

luv 05-23-2006 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeepSouth

Not even stickers.

I think it's funny how people put stickers on themselves when tanning. They even have a container of them at the counter.

greg63 05-23-2006 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
To tan or not to tan?

No poll???