ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KSU ***Official New EMAW Repository thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236930)

Saulbadguy 11-18-2010 09:07 PM

A++++++ game!!!

KC_Connection 11-18-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7182753)
Terrible excuse. This is just a game where you should annihilate your opponent. Trap game is cliche'. Nothing more.

KenPom projected KSU to win by 32.

Saulbadguy 11-18-2010 09:19 PM

Wally is practicing his free throws during the post game show. Bless him.

WilliamTheIrish 11-18-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truebigdog (Post 7182760)
I'm not making an excuse, simply a suggestion.
If you believe trap games are nothing more than a chiche' you've never played sports at a very high level. You don't prepare for an opponent, it's quite possible to play at a less than normal level against them.

This is going to be good. Tell me your high level of sports participation and I'll tell you a "trap game" is nothing more than a cliche for playing poor defense, missing open looks and letting team that is clearly inferior hang around by matching you in rebounding.

Trap game is for reeruns.

WilliamTheIrish 11-18-2010 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 7182776)
KenPom projected KSU to win by 32.

He obviously doesn't account for the "Trap Game" factor.

Chiefs Pantalones 11-18-2010 09:26 PM

I've seen this before with a KU team (I think it was our 04 team) that I see in KSU so far. KSU isn't as good as their ranking much like we weren't then. Still a good team, but not #3. Probably won't live up to the ranking at all, but it'll still be a good season for you guys.

hawkchief 11-18-2010 09:34 PM

ROFL

KevB 11-18-2010 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder (Post 7182801)
I've seen this before with a KU team (I think it was our 04 team) that I see in KSU so far. KSU isn't as good as their ranking much like we weren't then. Still a good team, but not #3. Probably won't live up to the ranking at all, but it'll still be a good season for you guys.

We'll find out next week. A bit early to say any team is or isn't something at this point. KSU has one of the better wins so far against VT. Obviously tonight was a disaster, but I'm sure Frank will run it out of them.

That handshake line looked like a death march, by the look on the Cats player's faces. Pullen turned to Kelly, and I could only imagine him saying, "so are we going to run until we puke tonight, or will they wait for our recently scheduled 6 AM practice in the morning?"

Chiefs Pantalones 11-18-2010 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 7182843)
We'll find out next week. A bit early to say any team is or isn't something at this point. KSU has one of the better wins so far against VT. Obviously tonight was a disaster, but I'm sure Frank will run it out of them.

That handshake line looked like a death march, but the look on the Cats player's faces. Pullen turned to Kelly, and I could only imagine him saying, "so are we going to run until we puke tonight, or will they wait for our recently scheduled 6 AM practice in the morning?"

Oh yeah, it's way too early. It was just a thought I was having. Either way, it will be a fun Big 12 this year because of you guys.

Dante84 11-18-2010 11:37 PM

Wow, we almost got Farokmaneshed.

almost.

kstater 11-19-2010 05:20 AM

Eh, played like ass. Players clearly didn't give a shit. It'll be funny though watching Victor get significant PT against Gonzaga.

hawkchief 11-19-2010 08:06 AM

Presbyterian is actually a very good team. They only lost to Vandy by 41.

Saulbadguy 11-19-2010 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkchief (Post 7183291)
Presbyterian is actually a very good team. They only lost to Vandy by 41.

When you are a top program like the University of Kansas State, you get every teams best shot. I mean, they SHOT OUT OF THEIR MINDS!!!

kstater 11-19-2010 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 7183306)
When you are a top program like the University of Kansas State, you get every teams best shot. I mean, they SHOT OUT OF THEIR MINDS!!!

The officials did their part to keep the Hoes in the game too.

hawkchief 11-19-2010 08:24 AM

Quote:

It probably had more to do with playing in such a historic place as AFH West.:shrug:

ChiTown 11-19-2010 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkchief (Post 7183311)
It probably had more to do with playing in such a historic place as AFH West.:shrug:

Your insecurity is noted.

Thank you.

Los Pollos Hermanos 11-19-2010 09:02 AM

Anyone else going to the game at North Texas next weekend?

ROYC75 11-19-2010 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 7182714)
Final:

#3 Kansas State 76
Presbyterian 67

A win is a win, even when you play poorly. KU has been there many times but everybody wants to harp on them when this happens. I'm not going to do this, it's early, the season has just started and some teams need to find the chemistry and performance from their players.The players just need to Live & Learn from it.

Enjoy the win on an off night.

FTR, Every teams is over rated at this time of the year, ( this includes KU ) players or teams that are at peak level now usually or can not sustain that level all year long.

BTW, As I have said before, rankings & polls don't mean crap this time of year, About halfway in the season is where it starts position the teams for the tournament.

ChiTown 11-19-2010 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsfansofDallas (Post 7183353)
Anyone else going to the game at North Texas next weekend?

Yep. Me +7

WilliamTheIrish 11-19-2010 05:49 PM

Quote:

Marchelo Vealy Update Thread!!!!!!!!1111111111111

He hadn't hit a three in his whole career and he chose US to have his career game

Saulbadguy 11-19-2010 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7184512)
Marchelo Vealy Update Thread!!!!!!!!1111111111111

He hadn't hit a three in his whole career and he chose US to have his career game

:LOL:

58kcfan89 11-20-2010 01:18 PM

Gotta love what Ty Zimmerman's done this year. Hope he's not like every other safey we've had & sucks for the rest of his career....

Cats up 7-0 early, hope the D can keep it up.

Old Dog 11-20-2010 01:44 PM

14-9 at the end of the first over Colorado. Blocked a PAT

Saulbadguy 11-20-2010 01:53 PM

Sigh. Quarles was 1 yard shy on a 3rd and 19 reverse. All he had to do was fall forward to get it.

Old Dog 11-20-2010 02:06 PM

14-16 at 9:47 of the 2nd following a fumble by Thomas and subsequent score by Colorado.

Saulbadguy 11-20-2010 02:53 PM

FLUSH.

Titty Meat 11-20-2010 03:05 PM

Goodjob K-state

WilliamTheIrish 11-20-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 7185572)
FLUSH.

Rhymes with "COSH"

WilliamTheIrish 11-20-2010 04:30 PM

And Coffman takes a sack on 4th and 6. Game over. Buff 44 - 36.

ArrowheadHawk 11-20-2010 04:51 PM

Wow. You guys smoked KU and lose to Colorado. Whose super bowl was it again?

Dante84 11-20-2010 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 7185726)
Wow. You guys smoked KU and lose to Colorado. Whose super bowl was it again?

59-7... shush

ArrowheadHawk 11-20-2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 7185735)
59-7... shush

:D

ChiTown 11-21-2010 10:26 PM

Pleased to welcome back, Mr. Curtis Kelly to the Kansas State Basketball Team.

Welcome, CK!

Dante84 11-21-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 7190662)

Welcome, CK!

WHEW

kstater 11-22-2010 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 7190662)

Welcome, CK!

Well this comes as a surprise. Totally didn't see it coming.

WilliamTheIrish 11-22-2010 11:54 AM

I have to say, Fraak is becoming as saavy at garnering 'respect' for these ridiculous suspensions as Self.

"Oh, it's about life, not just basketball".

Uh-huh.

mikeyis4dcats. 11-22-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7191487)
I have to say, Fraak is becoming as saavy at garnering 'respect' for these ridiculous suspensions as Self.

Uh-huh.

can't speak for Self, but I truly think Frank would sit a guy even if he knew it would cost us a win. He's a pretty principled man from what I can tell.

Saulbadguy 11-22-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7191487)

Uh-huh.

He sat him for Virginia Tech. I figured he would have been back for that game if that were the case.

That being said, he should never suspend anyone for anything. That is the Jayhawk (winning) way.

black angus 11-22-2010 06:46 PM

Zags stud Elias Harris may play tonight. i thought he had a pretty serious foot injury against SDSU (achilles?) but I guess not. It remains to be seen how effective he is if he does play.
I hate Dook!

kstater 11-22-2010 08:24 PM

Dang Big East foulfest gonna delay the tipoff of the game dammit.

kstater 11-22-2010 09:13 PM

Under 16:

KSU 10
Zags 4

kstater 11-22-2010 09:14 PM

Under 16:

KSU 10
Zags 4

GoHuge 11-22-2010 09:19 PM

Our stellar ft shooting continues!!

kstater 11-22-2010 09:21 PM

Bob not gonna like that shot. Better get used to it with as many Cat games he's gonna call.

kstater 11-22-2010 09:22 PM

Russel with a good play for a change.

kstater 11-22-2010 09:24 PM

SPRADS

kstater 11-22-2010 09:24 PM

Under 12:

KSU 19
Zags 13

kstater 11-22-2010 10:11 PM

Halftime:

KSU 49
Gonzaga 38

KChiefs1 11-22-2010 10:51 PM

Knight made a great comment about KSU, something along the line of....

KSU fouling from start to finish...if you can hit your free throws against them, you are never out of the game.

Dante84 11-22-2010 11:35 PM

Just rained threes tonight.

We looked good, but we need to learn to slooooowwww it down at times.

ChiTown 11-22-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 7192386)
Knight made a great comment about KSU, something along the line of....

KSU fouling from start to finish...if you can hit your free throws against them, you are never out of the game.

That's really a dumbass comment by Knight. When the Cat's start hitting their FT's, and they will, that won't make near as much as a difference. We lead the Nation in FT attempts last season, and I suspect we'll be up there again this season.

58kcfan89 11-23-2010 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 7192481)
That's really a dumbass comment by Knight. When the Cat's start hitting their FT's, and they will, that won't make near as much as a difference. We lead the Nation in FT attempts last season, and I suspect we'll be up there again this season.

I'm not as optomistic as you about starting to hit FTs. Obviously they all can physically make one, but for whatever reason can't hit them at a decent clip. I hope someone has the answer because I think it's gunna be a problem, especially late in the year.

I'm sure we'll start taking more FTs as the season goes on, especially as the schedule lightens up in Dec., but it wouldn't surprise me to see our percentage be pretty mediocre/bad all year.

kstater 11-23-2010 05:45 AM

Well that was more of an ass whooping than I thought it would be.

Buehler445 11-23-2010 07:31 AM

Interesting watching KSU and Dook in person. Not that you guys care but here is a hawk fan review of the game.

I think this team looks very very good. Defensively KSU is outstanding. They defend hard all the time. If they don't, they get to sit by the large angry man. This is the backbone of the team and what it will rely on to win. Maybe the best part of their game is their efficiency in turning good defense into transition.

Offensively, when they run it looks really good. Unfortunately they don't use it enough. They keep forcing stuff, but that has been their mantra for years, but candidly, the offense looks as good as it ever has. Everybody is scoring, they're getting it in low. Offense will be OK if they go to it when they bog down like they do.

Pullen is the man, as expected. Kelley will be good when he gets up to speed. That white kid (I didn't get a program and I can't remember his name, you know who I'm talking about) is a really nice player. Everybody has hustle to spare and lots of talent on the floor all the time. They'll be tough to beat. Their weakness is fouls, forcing, and relying on athletic ability to make up for mistakes.

Duke is pretty much the opposite. They are all about discipline and execution. KSU looked like one hell of a lot better than Duke did, but we'll see how they fare against each other. Pullen should get his, and KSU should have a major advantage inside and I think I heard their PG (Irvin I think) is a frosh. Ought to be a good game but I really think KSU wins unless the refs are on the Duke payroll (they were shitterrible tonight).
Posted via Mobile Device

Dante84 11-23-2010 09:41 AM

I just wonder what we will do at the 3 as far as defensive match ups go.

WilliamTheIrish 11-23-2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 7192723)
Interesting watching KSU and Dook in person. Not that you guys care but here is a hawk fan review of the game.

I think this team looks very very good. Defensively KSU is outstanding. They defend hard all the time. If they don't, they get to sit by the large angry man. This is the backbone of the team and what it will rely on to win. Maybe the best part of their game is their efficiency in turning good defense into transition.

Offensively, when they run it looks really good. Unfortunately they don't use it enough. They keep forcing stuff, but that has been their mantra for years, but candidly, the offense looks as good as it ever has. Everybody is scoring, they're getting it in low. Offense will be OK if they go to it when they bog down like they do.

Pullen is the man, as expected. Kelley will be good when he gets up to speed. That white kid (I didn't get a program and I can't remember his name, you know who I'm talking about) is a really nice player. Everybody has hustle to spare and lots of talent on the floor all the time. They'll be tough to beat. Their weakness is fouls, forcing, and relying on athletic ability to make up for mistakes.

Duke is pretty much the opposite. They are all about discipline and execution. KSU looked like one hell of a lot better than Duke did, but we'll see how they fare against each other. Pullen should get his, and KSU should have a major advantage inside and I think I heard their PG (Irvin I think) is a frosh. Ought to be a good game but I really think KSU wins unless the refs are on the Duke payroll (they were shitterrible tonight).
Posted via Mobile Device

I saw it quite differently. KSU will rely on Pullen/Sprads/Gruds and the three ball. Until Fredo get some real legs under him the inside game is non existent. I had great seats last night and Frank constantly ran sets for Wally and JAMSAM. But they never got the ball in the proper position. Always a few to far out. Frank was telling them to hold off the defender low and keep that good position. Many times, the entry angle was poor also.

The whole "Duke and the refs" statement is ridiculous from KU fans. Duke plays great defense. They play hard and it's easy to see why they are everybody's favorite to make it back to the FF. They have great guards and great big men who can flash outside and drop the 3.

And if you think KSU has an inside advantage, I'd like to know where you see the advantage.
Plumlee and Singler have more inside game in their pinky than anybody that KSU has. Duke should be a heavy favorite. And Jake may get his but as of now his scoring will be difficult as he is also the PG. He has to make the team go and carry the load. Difficult task. Maybe Spradling will hit a few again to take the pressure off.

Old Dog 11-23-2010 09:57 AM

Duke is favored by 6. Would LOVE to see the guys pull this one off.

WilliamTheIrish 11-23-2010 10:00 AM

Greatest line of the night:

Early in the first half, Sacre (00), the big man for Zaga was at the line for a 1 and 1. Now Sacre is a rather chiseled fellow with chiseled features. Sometimes a calm comes over the arena right before a FT and this was one of those moments. The ref hands Sacre the ball and he hold it to his hip. Bounces it a couple of time and then from under the basket this voice bellows out:

HEY AVATAR !

The entire section behind under the basket began laughing and you could hear it clearly all the way behind the Cats bench.

****ing hilarious.

Saulbadguy 11-23-2010 10:02 AM

I'm so f'n tired from last night. Today is going to be a marathon. 9:00 can't come soon enough.

ChiTown 11-23-2010 10:32 AM

Duke -6 is the line. Thoughts?

http://www.nsawins.com/college-basketball-odds.shtml

big nasty kcnut 11-23-2010 10:36 AM

Lame but predicable everybody sucking dook cock like it's got the antidote.

Dante84 11-23-2010 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 7192959)

I hate the "live and die by the three." That being said, if we consistently make shots from downtown, then live away, Cats.

I really think we have the ability to take the lead a few times, and hold it for some stretches. Especially if we drain that aforementioned three ball. Good thing is we've got 5 guys who can hit, and only 2-3 need to be hot for us to get those numbers.

I am worried about our ability to maintain a lead and stay focused for the entire game. Can we finish? I sure hope so.

ChiTown 11-23-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 7192973)
I hate the "live and die by the three." That being said, if we consistently make shots from downtown, then live away, Cats.

I really think we have the ability to take the lead a few times, and hold it for some stretches. Especially if we drain that aforementioned three ball. Good thing is we've got 5 guys who can hit, and only 2-3 need to be hot for us to get those numbers.

I am worried about our ability to maintain a lead and stay focused for the entire game. Can we finish? I sure hope so.

With the way we play (with our balls on fire), I don't think discipline is EVER going to be a hallmark of any Frank Martin coached team. He talks a lot about it, but really, have we ever been that disciplined in the 3+ yrs he's be HC at KSU? What we are is a high energy, pressure D, aggressive rebounding, and hope to get a second shot on the boards team. The highs will be high, and the lows will be head scratching. I do believe though, that this is probably the best group of shooting guards we've had since Frank's been here. So, it doesn't surprise me that we are launching, what appears to be, an inordinate amount of 3's.

ArrowheadHawk 11-23-2010 10:46 AM

Go Duke.

ChiTown 11-23-2010 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 7193002)
Go Duke.

**** off!

Dante84 11-23-2010 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 7192998)
With the way we play (with our balls on fire), I don't think discipline is EVER going to be a hallmark of any Frank Martin coached team. He talks a lot about it, but really, have we ever been that disciplined in the 3+ yrs he's be HC at KSU? What we are is a high energy, pressure D, aggressive rebounding, and hope to get a second shot on the boards team. The highs will be high, and the lows will be head scratching. I do believe though, that this is probably the best group of shooting guards we've had since Frank's been here. So, it doesn't surprise me that we are launching, what appears to be, an inordinate amount of 3's.

As long as we are grabbing rebounds on those misses, then its all good for me.

The fact that Mr. Mac is our most consistent rebounder is both impressive and disheartening at the same time. He's balling like Rodman; but with Judge, Kelly*, JHR, Asparilla, and Samuels, Mac should be 4th on that list.

Our bigs need to continue to increase their reb. stats by being more aggressive under the rim. We need to win those 50/50's. We need to win those 25/75's also.

We did a great job of it last night, and I think Frank will have them in full beast mode come conference play.

ArrowheadHawk 11-23-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 7193034)
**** off!

On a positive note I hope the loser weather it be KSU or not drop below KU in the polls.

Mr. Plow 11-23-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 7193002)
**** Duke.

FYP.

KevB 11-23-2010 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 7192998)

With Jake, McGruder, Spradling, Irving/Russell (new found confidence shooting)....I think this is simply a better shooting team than any we've seen recently at KSU. Therefore, they're going to shoot more and make more. It should help open things up inside as time goes on and teams scout accordingly.

If we can keep Plumlees off the glass and contain Singler, I like out chances. I'll be interested to see if the KSU pressure d affects Duke and/or turns into a foul fest. Either way, it gives the Cats a great chance to see where they are, with two top 25 wins already in their pocket.

CoMoChief 11-23-2010 11:58 AM

Great game by KSU last night......I'm going to the KSU/Duke game tonight with the old man. Hope KSU wins....I ****ing hate Duke basketball, always have and always will, but I've never seen them play live so I'm gonna go. I like college basketball a lot and if I ever have the chance to see a good team (outside of Big12) play, I'm going to do so. Gonna DVR the KU and MU games tonight.

Saulbadguy 11-23-2010 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 7193131)
Great game by KSU last night......I'm going to the KSU/Duke game tonight with the old man. Hope KSU wins....I ****ing hate Duke basketball, always have and always will. Gonna DVR the KU and MU games tonight.

Dork.

WilliamTheIrish 11-23-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 7193068)
As long as we are grabbing rebounds on those misses, then its all good for me.

The fact that Mr. Mac is our most consistent rebounder is both impressive and disheartening at the same time. He's balling like Rodman; but with Judge, Kelly*, JHR, Asparilla, and Samuels, Mac should be 4th on that list.

Our bigs need to continue to increase their reb. stats by being more aggressive under the rim. We need to win those 50/50's. We need to win those 25/75's also.

We did a great job of it last night, and I think Frank will have them in full beast mode come conference play.

Gruds is our best rebounder because he has long arms, great hops and he gets great position. He's not afraid to mix it up. Not really surprising.

CoMoChief 11-23-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 7193138)
Dork.

I know you are but what am I?

Dante84 11-23-2010 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7193179)
Gruds is our best rebounder because he has long arms, great hops and he gets great position. He's not afraid to mix it up. Not really surprising.

Right, which I love.

But the other guys I mentioned are physically gifted for the art of rebounding. CK and Judge with their gangly ass arms, Asparilla with his weight and sheer mass, and Jamsam with his ups and brains.

If those guys step it up in practice, work on their positioning a ton, and then translate it into games..... oh my. My oh my.

Speaking of gangly ass arms, how about some of those swats and strips on defense last night? :clap:

Buehler445 11-23-2010 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7192861)
I saw it quite differently. KSU will rely on Pullen/Sprads/Gruds and the three ball. Until Fredo get some real legs under him the inside game is non existent. I had great seats last night and Frank constantly ran sets for Wally and JAMSAM. But they never got the ball in the proper position. Always a few to far out. Frank was telling them to hold off the defender low and keep that good position. Many times, the entry angle was poor also.

Relying on the 3 is nothing new. However last year it was just Pullen and Clemente shooting 3's. There are one hell of a lot more guys shooting and more importantly making 3's. I had a nosebleed seat, so I probably couldn't see as much as you. But their post entry was pretty bad. But like last year, the bigs get theirs from OREB and hustle plays. It's early. Things will smooth out. But the offense is really not as bad as a lot of guys think. I think they are on pace to be a better offense than last year.

The whole "Duke and the refs" statement is ridiculous from KU fans. Duke plays great defense. They play hard and it's easy to see why they are everybody's favorite to make it back to the FF. They have great guards and great big men who can flash outside and drop the 3.

Why is it shit? If the refs allow physical play, advantage KSU. End.

Duke does play great defense but they reach A LOT. And they're not all that physical and I think will struggle with KSU's physical play. IMO, they didnm't play all that hard yesterday. Marquette really played terrible minus a little run in there where they kicked Duke's ass all over the floor for 5 minutes or so. KSU (I anticipate) will put much much more pressure on Duke. Duke may very well get back to the FF. But March is a long way away, and I think if the refs let them play, this game belongs to KSU.

And if you think KSU has an inside advantage, I'd like to know where you see the advantage.
Plumlee and Singler have more inside game in their pinky than anybody that KSU has. Duke should be a heavy favorite. And Jake may get his but as of now his scoring will be difficult as he is also the PG. He has to make the team go and carry the load. Difficult task. Maybe Spradling will hit a few again to take the pressure off.

Singler is good, but he's hardly a big man. He plays more like a guard down low. Plumlee is more physical than Singler, but much less talented. Marquette played him completely wrong. They had all sorts of backside help and wouldn't even try to work even a partial front. Plumlee had a career high yesterday. He's relatively strong, but Marquette played them nothing like KSU will play them. I really think the ball pressure and physical play down low takes the advantage away from Duke. Plumlee is a technique guy. He's not overly talented. KSU works to negate technique with physical play and better physical ability. This isn't going to be one on one in the post. If it were, Duke would win that battle. I will be surprised if Duke gets a lot of production down low. If they do, it will be on defensive errors, not dominating post moves.

See above. JMO. I haven't seen KSU play a lot this year, I could be off base.

Titty Meat 11-23-2010 01:52 PM

Did anyone catch Frank Martin yelling at his players and the refs again last night? The reason K-state is so bad at free throws is because they lack focus because there coach is a lunatic. It's only a matter of time before he hits a player.

ChiTown 11-23-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 7193468)
Did anyone catch Frank Martin yelling at his players and the refs again last night? The reason K-state is so bad at free throws is because they lack focus because there coach is a lunatic. It's only a matter of time before he hits a player.

ROFL

Dante84 11-23-2010 01:59 PM

Quote:

Surely you are joking....

...Shirley.

Dante84 11-23-2010 02:00 PM

Quote:

pee-lee-nee

ArrowheadHawk 11-23-2010 02:02 PM

Frank Martin is an intense Coach. Even being a fan of a rival team it's hard not to like the guy. Pelini on the other hand is a complete tool.