ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Village People Cop on the Lam-Most Wanted (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=132020)

gblowfish 12-23-2005 10:42 AM

Village People Cop on the Lam-Most Wanted

(Bay City News ) A man who helped make famous the songs "YMCA" and "In the Navy" will soon be featured on the television show "America's Most Wanted" after failing to appear in a San Mateo County courtroom for his sentencing in October, according to San Mateo County Deputy District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe.

According to Wagstaffe, a crew from the criminal-busting TV show has taped a segment on Victor Willis, 54, the original policeman from the musical group the Village People.

Willis was pulled over around 11 p.m. on July 11 in Daly City for an unspecified traffic violation in the area of Bayshore Boulevard and Geneva Avenue, according to police reports.

After being stopped, Willis was found to be in possession of 3.23 grams of cocaine and a loaded .45-gauge, semi-automatic handgun, according to the district attorney's office.

When questioned by officers, Willis reportedly gave a false name -- his brother's -- and had a fake license, the district attorney's office reported.

On Oct. 19 Willis reportedly left a phone message with his attorney Kenneth Quigley informing him he would not be present at his Oct. 20 sentencing because of some needed dental work, Wagstaffe reported.

San Mateo County Superior Court Judge Mark Forcum issued a $200,000 bench warrant for Willis, who was out of custody on his own recognizance.

Willis previously accepted a plea bargain with a maximum 16-month term in state prison, and enrollment in a drug and alcohol treatment program, according to Wagstaffe.

Willis, whose probation report is "quite negative," according to Forcum, is also charged with violating his probation from a 2003 incident in which he was found in possession of 4 grams of cocaine.

According to Wagstaffe, America's Most Wanted staff indicated the show featuring the segment on Willis would air sometime in February.

Rain Man 12-23-2005 10:43 AM

There's nothing worse than a bad cop.

JimNasium 12-23-2005 10:50 AM

You can tell a macho, he has a funky walk
his western shirts and leather, always look so boss
Funky with his body, he's a king
call him Mister Eagle, dig his chains
You can best believe that, he's a macho man
likes to be the leader, he never dresses grand

Bob Dole 12-23-2005 10:51 AM

It's good to see that it only takes a light 8-ball and a handgun to be considered dangerous enough to be featured on AMW.

siberian khatru 12-23-2005 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium
You can tell a macho, he has a funky walk
his western shirts and leather, always look so boss
Funky with his body, he's a king
call him Mister Eagle, dig his chains
You can best believe that, he's a macho man
likes to be the leader, he never dresses grand

Maybe it's just me, but that seems kinda, y'know ... ghey.

chiefsfaninNC 12-23-2005 10:54 AM

No way he makes America's Most Wanted for this crap. What I find hard to believe though is why he is running from jail time. All that anal sex should of had him trying to check in early.

JimNasium 12-23-2005 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru
Maybe it's just me, but that seems kinda, y'know ... ghey.

Well, I do have a body that appeals to both genders.

siberian khatru 12-23-2005 11:12 AM

Quote:

"I'm more man than you'll ever be, and more woman than you'll ever get."

Bob Dole 12-23-2005 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru
"I'm more man than you'll ever be, and more woman than you'll ever get."

Ha ha.

Psicosis hacked your account.

Ebolapox 12-23-2005 11:23 AM

heh heh... the thread starter brings to mind that scene in wayne's world 2 where they're putting together waynestock, and wayne's girl is eating lunch with christopher walken's character, and they actually see wayne/friends spying on them... and the chase ensues

then, they hide in a gay bar--and end up doing the 'ymca,' as they were dressed as the village people (they had a cop, a construction worker, a navy guy, etc)

-EB-

siberian khatru 12-23-2005 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole
Ha ha.

Psicosis hacked your account.

Bah, I was around when that line was first uttered.

KCFalcon59 12-23-2005 12:32 PM

Did they look at the YMCA?

Rain Man 12-23-2005 12:34 PM

Quote:

Hey, I said IF I was gay, I'd find you attractive. IF!

dtebbe 12-23-2005 12:54 PM

Man, I'd sure like to have a .45 guage! ROFL

DT

el borracho 12-23-2005 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFalcon59
Did they look at the YMCA?

First they are checking in the navy!