ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Patriots' Hernandez Questioned By Police in Homicide Probe (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273914)

Setsuna 09-04-2013 07:01 PM

Lord I'm stupid. :facepalm:

Marcellus 09-04-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9938484)
LMAO 12? At some point you have to stop the madness and seriously consider not believing this obvious BS. This is exactly why I won't be like all of you who are eating this drivel up. It's without sense.

JFC you are stupid.

You dont know what '12 means yet you want to tell people what they need to be thinking.

:facepalm:

Jewish Rabbi 09-04-2013 07:04 PM

Innocent on grounds of he played at Florida!

Mother****erJones 09-04-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9938565)

Cap'N obvious

Setsuna 09-04-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9938569)
JFC you are stupid.

You dont know what '12 means yet you want to tell people what they need to be thinking.

:facepalm:

Beat you to it you life sized placenta.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 9938573)
Innocent on grounds of he played at Florida!

LMAO finally someone understands!

Mother****erJones 09-04-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

SEC education :)

Marcellus 09-04-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9938580)
Beat you to it you life sized placenta.

Its just one of those things that cant be overstated.

aturnis 09-04-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Agreed.

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-01-2014 10:45 AM

Prosecutors give up on Carlos Ortiz as witness against Hernandez

Posted by Mike Florio on February 1, 2014, 9:22 AM EST
Ortiz
AP
The case against former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez may not be as strong as once believed.

Carlos Ortiz, once believed to be the star witness against Hernandez in the murder of Odin Lloyd based on the extent to which information apparently obtained from him was used to support search warrants and arrest warrants, will now not be called as a witness at all. Via the Taunton (Mass.) Daily Gazette, paperwork filed Friday in court indicates that prosecutors view Ortiz as “completely unreliable” based on the fact that his once-damning story has dramatically changed.

As a result, prosecutors could now be attempting the equivalent of a Hail Mary pass.

Via the Associated Press, prosecutors want to review Hernandez’s phone conversations in search of “coded messages” that could show Hernandez was talking about the murder of Odin Lloyd with his fiancee, Shayanna Jenkins, and/or his cousin, Tanya Singleton.

Prosecutors contend Hernandez discussed Lloyd’s murder in cryptic fashion. Topics allegedly included Hernandez’s “belief about his criminal liability” and the “extent of his control over persons charged as accessories.”

Even if that’s what happened, it could be a challenge to use “I took care of that thing”-style remarks to show guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. But that may be all they have, if neither Ortiz nor Ernest Wallace, the two men allegedly in the car with Hernandez and Lloyd before Lloyd was shot to death, will be testifying against Hernandez.

KC native 02-01-2014 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10405514)

Ortiz
AP
The case against former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez may not be as strong as once believed.

Carlos Ortiz, once believed to be the star witness against Hernandez in the murder of Odin Lloyd based on the extent to which information apparently obtained from him was used to support search warrants and arrest warrants, will now not be called as a witness at all. Via the Taunton (Mass.) Daily Gazette, paperwork filed Friday in court indicates that prosecutors view Ortiz as “completely unreliable” based on the fact that his once-damning story has dramatically changed.

As a result, prosecutors could now be attempting the equivalent of a Hail Mary pass.

Via the Associated Press, prosecutors want to review Hernandez’s phone conversations in search of “coded messages” that could show Hernandez was talking about the murder of Odin Lloyd with his fiancee, Shayanna Jenkins, and/or his cousin, Tanya Singleton.

Prosecutors contend Hernandez discussed Lloyd’s murder in cryptic fashion. Topics allegedly included Hernandez’s “belief about his criminal liability” and the “extent of his control over persons charged as accessories.”

Even if that’s what happened, it could be a challenge to use “I took care of that thing”-style remarks to show guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. But that may be all they have, if neither Ortiz nor Ernest Wallace, the two men allegedly in the car with Hernandez and Lloyd before Lloyd was shot to death, will be testifying against Hernandez.

heh, I've been saying this for awhile. The case against him is not that strong. There is a good chance Hernandez beats it.

mcaj22 02-01-2014 02:01 PM

send em to Italy they dont care if takes 10 trials to get a guilty verdict. Foxy Knoxy style.

Tombstone RJ 02-01-2014 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10405514)

Ortiz
AP

meh, what other suspects are there in the Lloyd murder case? I mean, the circumstantial evidence is there, is their a ballistic match to Hernandez's pistol? That would be damning right there.

Witnesses are the least reliable of all evidence. However, if there is material evidence that links Hernandez to Lloyd's death, then that is what will send Hernandez to jail.

ShowtimeSBMVP 05-28-2014 12:13 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Brutal details being presented by assistant DA, claiming a chain of events that began with a spilled drink led to Hernandez 2012 murders.</p>&mdash; Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/statuses/471715723501654016">May 28, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

thabear04 05-28-2014 01:24 PM

Anybody see his right hand that he had Blood tattoo on there.

Amnorix 12-12-2014 11:40 AM

The odds of Hernandez being found not guilty in the Odin Lloyd are increasing. There are no credible witnesses, really, and they never did find the gun. Now the judge in the case has thrown out the texts, in particular the one from the victim to his, errr, sister, I think it was, on the night of hte murder saying "I'm with NFL, just so you know" or words to that effect.

It's become a case of completely circumstantial evidence. He's pretty clearly guilty, but the evidence isn't coming together the one the prosecution would like, there is no doubt of that.