ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs fans (anonymity is gone) on facebook (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257302)

Bump 03-14-2012 11:57 AM

Chiefs fans (anonymity is gone) on facebook

The Kansas City Chiefs
Get ready for extreme swings of highs and lows... (free agency)

from random people:

-Come on Chiefs. Get Peyton Hillis...
-hillis!! les get him
-being a Chiefs fan for 19 years its business as usual. I'm hoping for Tolbert, Winston, and Soliea. Sorry for the spelling on that. It'd be nice to see Orton and Carlson as well. But with Pioli and Hunt ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
-i dont want manning and can't believe we didn't sign orton already -- he's a great fit for this team
-We need some more help on.defense . And another wr
-man plz the chiefs r going on for a long time now they not going to stop playing and yall no tht some time's the news is worng so any ways the chiefs r going on k:D
-i rather bring in vince young than keep orton google his record he is 35 and 34 as a starter! We dont need orton
-The Chiefs obviously have something up their sleeve." Their holding out for a big picture reason. Why act with hast????????????? Have anyone hear the story about the big bull and the little bull.......ok....relax. We have a good team, just need to fill in the blanks.................Hell we might take RG3 from the Redskins....who knows, just saying, I could be dead wrong, but it's better than crying all the f-ing time about nothing." I will be a Chiefs fan no matter what, even if the whole dam team goes belly up. And Mr. S. Pioli is a great GM!
-what highs?

The Kansas City Chiefs
A look at the Chiefs in-house free agent situation heading into free agency...
2012 Chiefs Free Agency Primer
www.kcchiefs.com
A look at the Chiefs in-house free agent situation heading into free agency

-Chiefs are so quiet and not jumping at anything....something big is going to happen.........I wonder what that is........must be something good."
-Any one hear anything about T.O. ??????????? what is he up too?????
-Our first round another WR??????????? don't know, just thinking. Someone fast, special teams guys, punt return material...?????
-first round got to be a QB or power back. Or another NT, POE/// just thinking....I don't know nothing......I know one thing, I can't wait to see what's up their sleeve. Keep the full back we got and get a big big TE, one that can block for the two backs....Charles and Richardson.
-We got good TE's, but a big big TE would be good too.....I don't know what the hell we need, but I do know depth is an issue, and power back......and Brandon Lloyd and more good OT/offensive Linemen. "im going banana's over here.....someone help me
-There is nothing wrong with Mr. S. Pioli....sorry...point the finger somewhere else. Mr. Pioli had made some great draft picks and he's(picks) or steping up. Matt Cassel is the only bird that needs to step up. One fair accessment is, the coaches and GM said that there will be a Competition at the QB spot...so that's not bad overall. Texans turn down Manning, Dolphines don't give a Rat @$$ if he comes or not. The Cards and Titans are in the running. Dolphines has Matt Flynn in their focus too. You want us to get a QB that is not completely healty......WTF?????????????? Manning don't won't to come to KC anyway, so who gives a dam." We don't need Manning to win a f-ing championship....we have a great team and organization, things don't happen over night, but we are moving in the right direction, and if it all goes down hill, I'm still a Chiefs fan for life ! Came this far, why turn around now."

Dayze 03-14-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8452512)
The Kansas City Chiefs
Get ready for extreme swings of highs and lows... (free agency)

-The Chiefs obviously have something up their sleeve." Their holding out for a big picture reason. Why act with hast????????????? Have anyone hear the story about the big bull and the little bull.......ok....relax. We have a good team, just need to fill in the blanks.................Hell we might take RG3 from the Redskins....who knows, just saying, I could be dead wrong, but it's better than crying all the f-ing time about nothing." I will be a Chiefs fan no matter what, even if the whole dam team goes belly up. And Mr. S. Pioli is a great GM!
-what highs?

I agree. Hast makes wast.

Agent V 03-14-2012 11:58 AM

The Chiefs Facebook page makes a great case for requiring couples to get permits before breeding.

loochy 03-14-2012 11:59 AM

1.) Why can't people on facebook spell or use proper English?

2.) All of those people are obviously reeruned.

The Franchise 03-14-2012 11:59 AM

And this is the exact reason why nothing will ever change in this franchise. Stupid ****ing people who will always buy tickets and show up at the games.

Agent V 03-14-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8452521)
I agree. Hast makes wast.

WIR HAST FREE AGENTS NICHT!

Frosty 03-14-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 8452525)
1.) Why can't people on facebook spell or use proper English?

It's not just Facebook. For a real laugh, check out the car ads on Craigslist.

loochy 03-14-2012 12:00 PM

We might take RGIII from the Redskins?

W

T

F

?

:spock:

Thig Lyfe 03-14-2012 12:02 PM

Peyton Hillis

Okie_Apparition 03-14-2012 12:03 PM

These(me) are the people who are priced out

kcpasco 03-14-2012 12:04 PM

I can't go to the Chiefs facebook page, it's bad for my health.

After reading multiple post about Cassel bieng a good Qb he just needs better wr's and a better o-line I was flipping tables.

RealSNR 03-14-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief103182 (Post 8452529)
WIR HABEN FREE AGENTS NICHT!

FYP.

kcpasco 03-14-2012 12:05 PM

Oh my favorite is he is great because he went to the pro bowl

Agent V 03-14-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8452555)
FYP.

It didn't work unless I conjugated incorrectly. :(

Dr. Gigglepants 03-14-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 8452533)
It's not just Facebook. For a real laugh, check out the car ads on Craigslist.

We have been searching Craigslist for a while for a used car. Holy shit, some of the ads aren't even readable. People can't even take the time to use something that at least resembles the English language when they're describing their car. Sometimes you don't even get a year, model, or mileage. Half the ads are written in text language.
Posted via Mobile Device