ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs What does Dorsey do today...? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270793)

Rasputin 03-06-2013 10:41 AM

With his door closed and sitting at his desk Dorsey is spinning around in his office chair going weeeeee. Does this about twice a day just for fun.

It's what you do when your a nOOb GM. The longer lasting successful GMs do this with their pants down to their ankles.

nychief 03-06-2013 10:44 AM

Looking forward to free agency starting...

Frankie 03-06-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9470215)
Did I miss where they publicly confirmed it?

Silence is more of a confirmation than you think. The Chiefs would have no reason to confirm it, but every reason to deny it if it weren't true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PA Chiefs (Post 9470248)
He is with out a question but that doesn't mean we are only getting him and nothing else. San Fran has a lot of picks almost to many so we still maybe getting something back.:harumph:

That is what I'm hoping for too.

Frankie 03-06-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PA Chiefs (Post 9470125)
Maybe 9ers leaked info to see if anyone would up the price. They could have left out everything that was involved and just said we are trading A.Smith for said pick or picks and if could be blown out of proportion. Wishful thinking maybe but I still think we are get something beside him. Chiefs didn't say anything so who knows

Again, if the 9ers use the Chiefs, without their consent, to manipulate the market for AS, the Chiefs would not only deny it, but vehemently so. Especially if they had interest in AS as well. Why would they help elevate the price?

bevischief 03-06-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9470215)
Did I miss where they publicly confirmed it?

No.

The Franchise 03-06-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9470286)
Silence is more of a confirmation than you think. The Chiefs would have no reason to confirm it, but every reason to deny it if it weren't true.

That is what I'm hoping for too.

I'm not claiming that they would deny it outright....but they damn sure haven't confirmed the actual compensation.

Frankie 03-06-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9470151)
I'm finding it really hard to get excited when Alex Smith is our QB. The only thing that can undo that stupidity is drafting a QB at #1.

If there was a senior QB in college whom after a coaching change in his sophomore year put up amazing numbers and became one of the absolute (at least on paper) top college QBs in the nation, this board would be in an absolute frenzy for us to draft him 1.1. Instead we are getting him at 2.2.

That's the half full way to look at it, I know. But there is no reason not to think this way, unless we are blinded by the Geno dream.

L.A. Chieffan 03-06-2013 10:57 AM

Swap #1s with Jets and pick up Revis and then trade back up to 5 and get Geno.

Then your mom

Frankie 03-06-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9470319)
I'm not claiming that they would deny it outright....but they damn sure haven't confirmed the actual compensation.

Now that's a different location for the goal post in your argument.

It is true, we don't know as much as we think we know about the actual compensation. Being a Chiefs fan, I'm also hoping we are getting more than just AS in return. But I'm comfortable with AS being our QB for the next few years.

Frankly I was more on the "get Foles and develop him" boat, than trading for AS. But I'm not gonna post denials, like a lot of CP posters are, that AS is our QB for better or for worse.

PA Chiefs 03-06-2013 11:46 AM

9ers can do whatever they want all I'm getting at is we don't know what the trade compensation is without a doubt. 9ers have what fifteen picks so it is very possible we get something back. Not saying the trade isn't happening but we haven't got absolute confirmation of the compensation. The media even schefter and glazer sometimes get wrong info. then everybody else piggy backs them. Not disagreeing with you just clarifying my position.

milkman 03-06-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9470323)
If there was a senior QB in college whom after a coaching change in his sophomore year put up amazing numbers and became one of the absolute (at least on paper) top college QBs in the nation, this board would be in an absolute frenzy for us to draft him 1.1. Instead we are getting him at 2.2.

That's the half full way to look at it, I know. But there is no reason not to think this way, unless we are blinded by the Geno dream.

So Alex Smith's numbers over the last 2 years are "amazing"?

What a tool.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-06-2013 12:19 PM

Make Andy a sandwich

Kylo Ren 03-06-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka (Post 9469838)
Rest

ROFL

Kylo Ren 03-06-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9469876)

OH!!! I get it! Dorsey will sign Priest Holmes today????!!!! :D

Kylo Ren 03-06-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9469920)
IIf it's good news: leak info that we are getting the 49ers third this year or second next year as part of the Smith trade...or that a quality starting defensive player was part of the deal.

Oh PLEASE let this be true!!!! :deevee::shake::(