ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Man Charged for Making Coffee Naked - In his own home (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=216822)

Buck 10-23-2009 10:38 AM

Man Charged for Making Coffee Naked - In his own home

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/loca..._faces_charges

Man Charged After Making Coffee Naked
FOX 5 Exclusive

Updated: Wednesday, 21 Oct 2009, 7:41 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 20 Oct 2009, 12:10 AM EDT

* Video
* Photo

A Springfield, Virginia man is facing an indecent exposure charge after a passerby spotted the man naked in his kitchen and reported it to police.
Regular Photo Size
Man Charged After Making Coffee Naked
FOX 5 Exclusive

Updated: Wednesday, 21 Oct 2009, 7:41 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 20 Oct 2009, 12:10 AM EDT

* Will Thomas

Will
Thomas

By WILL THOMAS/myfoxdc

SPRINGFIELD, Va. - A Springfield, Virginia man is facing an indecent exposure charge after a passerby spotted the man naked in his kitchen and reported it to police.

Eric Williamson, 29, is a commercial diver who grew up in Hawaii and rents home with several co-workers. Williamson told FOX 5's Will Thomas his roommates were not home and he walked into the kitchen to make coffee about 5:30 a.m. Monday.

"Yes, I wasn't wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own home and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone was outside looking in at me," Williamson said.

The complaint came from an unidentified woman who was walking with a 7-year-old boy. A Fairfax County Police spokesman said officers arrested Williamson for indecent exposure because they believe he wanted to be seen naked by the public.

Officer Bud Walker said officers also consulted the Commonwealth's Attorney's Office and they were given the green light to proceed with the charge.

Williamson, who is father of a 5-year old girl, said he feels like the victim.

"I am a loving dad. Any of my friends and anyone knows that and there is not a chance on this planet I would ever, ever, ever do anything like that to a kid," he said.

Williamson is meeting with a lawyer to fight the charge and may attempt to seek damages from Fairfax County Police. If convicted on the misdemeanor charge, he would face up to one year in jail and a $2,000 fine.

--------------------

Apparently its not legal to walk around naked in your own home anymore.

blaise 10-23-2009 10:40 AM

It's because the coffee was black.

Mr. Laz 10-23-2009 10:41 AM

complete bullshit

if you look into a window, even by accident, then it's your dam fault and just need to shut the **** up.

kstater 10-23-2009 10:41 AM

Tell the bitch not to look in other peoples homes.

Inspector 10-23-2009 10:43 AM

Dang, they should see what I do naked.

Er...well, maybe not.

CoMoChief 10-23-2009 10:43 AM

This won't get convicted. There gonna have a hard time proving he exposed himself on purpose. He was in his own home.

blaise 10-23-2009 10:43 AM

It was Chock Full o' Nuts

KCUnited 10-23-2009 10:44 AM

"The best part of waking up, is flashing your twig and berries."

seclark 10-23-2009 10:45 AM

the spoons were all dirty...how's he supposed to stir in the sugar.
sec

Inspector 10-23-2009 10:45 AM

He should tell the police he now knows the idendity of the peeping Tom that has been stalking the neighborhood lately.

blaise 10-23-2009 10:47 AM

Good thing they didn't walk by on the morning he was getting out the tea-bags.

Micjones 10-23-2009 10:47 AM

Sounds pretty ridiculous, but I suppose the case will be decided based on where the man was standing.

KCUnited 10-23-2009 10:48 AM

Filled To The Rim With Big Jim.

JD10367 10-23-2009 10:48 AM

IMO it depends on how the house, windows, and street are laid out. It's one thing to have a side window of a 2nd floor house that's separated from a rural road by a field; it's another thing entirely to have a densely-packed suburb or city, the public sidewalk three feet from your window, and you walking around bare-assed.

So this guy says he did it innocently. What about the pervert who decides he wants to stand in the window waving to little kids while he's got a hard-on? Is that okay just because he's in his own home?

It's not that hard to buy curtains, drapes, or blinds/shades. It's also not that hard to have enough brains to, oh, I don't know, throw on a pair of f**king shorts before walking around bare-assed with the lights on in front of a window.

blaise 10-23-2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 6198755)
Sounds pretty ridiculous, but I suppose the case will be decided based on where the man was standing.

Maybe it was at attention.