ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs New York Post NFL writer on Clark - "Didn’t strike me as the sharpest guy around." (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267365)

htismaqe 12-04-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobinkc (Post 9180433)
Who knows...maybe he spent all his money on people to do his papers for him.

Yeah, I'm sure that's it. After all, I'm sure they were willing to help him become Valedictorian instead of taking it FOR THEMSELVES. :rolleyes:

htismaqe 12-04-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9180431)
Agreed

Valedictorian is NOT an award you can buy, it's meritorious. I don't particularly care for Clark as an NFL Owner, but people trying to paint him as dumb, really need to check themselves.

This.

bobinkc 12-04-2012 02:27 PM

I do have to admit...he was smart enough to be born to a rich daddy...that's smarter than me.

ChiTown 12-04-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobinkc (Post 9180447)
I do have to admit...he was smart enough to be born to a rich daddy...that's smarter than me.

Now, you are just looking really small. Step away from the keyboard. It's for the best.

Jenson71 12-04-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobinkc (Post 9180447)

Better luck next time.

RealSNR 12-04-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobinkc (Post 9180423)
Holy shit. Saying someone is "smart" just because they were an analyst at Goldman Sachs. That is some funny shit right there.

What do you do for a living, if I may ask?

whoman69 12-04-2012 02:37 PM

Nobody has ever heard of an educated idiot? You can have all the book smarts in the world and not have an idea of how to do many things. I would have to know in what context that this person believes Clark isn't smart. It might be that she doesn't believe he has the business acumen to be doing what he is supposed to be doing. We're all guessing here. It needs to be put in context.

Sen. McCain claimed a few months ago that Amb. Rice wasn't smart and she's a Rhoads scholar.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-04-2012 02:41 PM

That dumb **** didn't do his homework before spouting off at the mouth. You have to have some intellect to be a valedictorian at SMU. He's just not a Wall Street type con artist. Knowing how Lamar was, Clark is probably as down to Earth as one can be with that kind of money. **** this guy.

notorious 12-04-2012 02:42 PM

We all know people that could kill it in the classroom but when it came to the real world they can't run a hot dog stand.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-04-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9180122)

ROFL

Marcellus 12-04-2012 02:44 PM

I have had a football conversation with Clark, he seemed pretty sharp to me.

It only cost me a $60 ticket to a Kick Off Luncheon anybody could have gone to.

There were lots of people standing around talking football with him and he didn't strike me as over his head at all.

:shrug:

ChiTown 12-04-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9180509)
I have had a football conversation with Clark, he seemed pretty sharp to me.

It only cost me a $60 ticket to a Kick Off Luncheon anybody could have gone to.

There were lots of people standing around talking football with him and he didn't strike me as over his head at all.

:shrug:

Yeah, but you're a ****ing idiot.:evil:

RunKC 12-04-2012 02:46 PM

The problem we have with Clark isn't how smart he is. It is his loyalty.

Marcellus 12-04-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9180512)
Yeah, but you're a ****ing idiot.:evil:

True.

I was waiting on that.

I may not be Dane level smart, rich, or good looking, but I do ok.

Red Beans 12-04-2012 02:49 PM

I like how we rally around our team's owner, when some are some of us are simultaneously talking shit. "He's a shit owner he should sell the team, but he's our shit owner. We can trash him, but some snot nosed, shit bag, Ghey U grad, who's suckling the balls of the Editors of the New Yorker, raises the issue of him being dense (which in itself is dense) and we rally to crush the dip shit! Clark is ours to condemn!