ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Shocker. Chad Johnson already talkin' trash on Chiefs CBs. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=144765)

Chiefs Pantalones 08-01-2006 11:26 PM

Shocker. Chad Johnson already talkin' trash on Chiefs CBs.

Albeit, not very good trash.

He said on NFL Total Access that he's going to break the Law, and shut the Surtain on the Chiefs (shut the curtain, he thinks it's pronounced like that).

He said he's got a lot more stuff from where that came from for the opener at KC, just wait and see. He said he's not paying attention to the rule change about the celebrations this year.

OnTheWarpath15 08-01-2006 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder
Albeit, not very good trash.

He said on NFL Total Access that he's going to break the Law, and shut the Surtain on the Chiefs (shut the curtain, he thinks it's pronounced like that).

He said he's got a lot more stuff from where that came from for the opener at KC, just wait and see. He said he's not paying attention to the rule change about the celebrations this year.

With Anthony Wright or Doug Johnson under center?

Please. I like CJ. But if Carson isn't ready for the opener.......

BigRock 08-01-2006 11:33 PM

Last season I remember him talking up the celebration he was going to do at Arrowhead. He was actually pretty respectful, saying he wouldn't do a take-off on the dunk since that was Tony's, and he spoke well of the KC fans and said he wanted to win them over with what he had planned.

Of course, it's hard to do a celebration when your team never scores a TD. And if Palmer doesn't play, he might have a hard time doing one this year.

MGRS13 08-01-2006 11:33 PM

As long as he's as good as he is he can keep talking. Surtain and Law have a chance to shut him up in one month. Chad is also pretty funny.(I do hope we can shut him down though.) but right now Johnson is better at his position then law or Surtain is at theirs.

Chiefs Pantalones 08-01-2006 11:39 PM

I like Chad Johnson, as well. I think he's hilarious, but hopefully he won't be doing no celebrating at Arrowhead. I think we'll beat the Bengals like we did in December, even if Carson plays.

007 08-01-2006 11:43 PM

I don't care what that idiot does as long as we have more points on the board at the end.

MGRS13 08-01-2006 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder
I like Chad Johnson, as well. I think he's hilarious, but hopefully he won't be doing no celebrating at Arrowhead. I think we'll beat the Bengals like we did in December, even if Carson plays.

They didn't do much to help that defense I think we can score on them, I just hope our defense is up to the task.

SLAG 08-01-2006 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGRS13
They didn't do much to help that defense I think we can score on them, I just hope our defense is up to the task.

Its the bung-wholes....

nuff said

greg63 08-01-2006 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsguru
I don't care what that idiot does as long as we have more points on the board at the end.

Yep; the only stat that matters.

007 08-01-2006 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg63
Yep; the only stat that matters.

hey, King Greg, you can have the sniper set up for him right?

MGRS13 08-01-2006 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG02
Its the bung-wholes....

nuff said

Well they aren't the old Bungles, that team has alot of talent and can play. That being said they remind me alot of the 2003 chiefs. The offense can score at will, and the defense got alot of turnovers but after further review the defense was very woeful. I don't think the defense gets as many lucky breaks this year and the overall record will pay.

Spicy McHaggis 08-02-2006 12:37 AM

If I'm a Chiefs player who scores against the Bengals my touchdown dance would be putting both hands on the goal post, acting like I was being frisked and then cuffed.

jidar 08-02-2006 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spicy McHaggis
If I'm a Chiefs player who scores against the Bengals my touchdown dance would be putting both hands on the goal post, acting like I was being frisked and then cuffed.

hahah nice

picasso 08-02-2006 12:51 AM

Please cut across the middle Chad because Pollard is gonna find a couple gold nuggets on the ground that day, Johnsons teeth.

big nasty kcnut 08-02-2006 12:57 AM

the chiefs going to attack the Bungles and make them go bayhhhhhhh.