ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Remind me not to listen to Mitch Holtus anymore.. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=191709)

Mecca 09-15-2008 04:35 PM

Remind me not to listen to Mitch Holtus anymore..

I had this on and he actually said "we'll see some more of Hagans and the slash offense, don't make fun of it, he can do some good things and Chan has had success with this before" Then he went on and on about getting a guy like Charles the ball in space with the option.

I understand he works for the Chiefs so he's being positive but that is almost to the level of insulting everyone's intelligence acting like a guy running the option is something to be positive about.

SBK 09-15-2008 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5022623)
I had this on and he actually said "we'll see some more of Hagans and the slash offense, don't make fun of it, he can do some good things and Chan has had success with this before" Then he went on and on about getting a guy like Charles the ball in space with the option.

I understand he works for the Chiefs so he's being positive but that is almost to the level of insulting everyone's intelligence acting like a guy running the option is something to be positive about.

LMAO

We are awesome.

kstater 09-15-2008 04:36 PM

Shoot me now.

keg in kc 09-15-2008 04:37 PM

I think it's silly, but at the same time, what the hell else are we going to do with Air Thigpen behind center.

The Bad Guy 09-15-2008 04:37 PM

Slash had success 11 years ago.

It's fitting the Chiefs mouthpiece is praising this.

The only time people cared about the Chiefs were in the 90s, so they might as well revert back to something that worked.

Think of how batshit crazy this is. The Chiefs brought in a guy last week from the PS to run the option. The ****ing option. The Chiefs can't score points so they want to run a style of offense that has NEVER really worked in the NFL.

keg in kc 09-15-2008 04:37 PM

Or maybe that should be Err Thigpen.

OnTheWarpath15 09-15-2008 04:37 PM

Ugh.

I like Mitch, but it's disappointing to see him drop to this level.

I understand he has to be a bit careful considering who signs his check, but he probably should have just kept quiet on this one...

Mecca 09-15-2008 04:42 PM

The part that really got me was "don't make fun of it" well what do you expect? When an NFL team does stuff like that, it gets made fun of.

SBK 09-15-2008 04:43 PM

I can kind of understand him needing to take up airtime with stupid crap like this. He used to be preoccupied with "TOUCHDOWN, KAN-SAS CITY!!!" A phrase we all know he won't use 10 times this year.

Fish 09-15-2008 04:45 PM

He defending the Chiefs much more than I thought he would. Surprised me....

ChiefaRoo 09-15-2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 5022627)
Shoot me now.

Mitch drank the Kool-Aid

Deberg_1990 09-15-2008 04:47 PM

What kills me is we have proven TD weapons on this team like Gonzalez, LJ and Bowe, and yet they want to take away looks and carries from them to try this slash crap???

Thats comical and insulting.......Wow, just wow...

BigVE 09-15-2008 04:49 PM

Hagans is a heck of an athlete for sure, he played several (6 I think) different positions in college with success but THIS AINT COLLEGE!!

Ebolapox 09-15-2008 04:51 PM

ROFL

sad. just sad. seriously, the joke gets worse every day.

CoMoChief 09-15-2008 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBK (Post 5022626)
LMAO

We are awesome.

ROFLROFLROFL

At this point really the only thing you can do is laugh your ass off at the coaches and front office of this hilarious football team.

And as for the people who have season tickets and that actually pay money to see this shit festival ran by reeruned monkeys.......ROFLROFLROFL