ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Can we fly one more banner....? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270370)

farmerchief 02-24-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9434279)
Flying a Banner now would be one of the dumbest things to ever incurr in the history of the world. Give them thier time to set things.

Like he said!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Hammock Parties 02-24-2013 10:30 PM

WE'RE DONE. GET ****ED. - SOC

007 02-24-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9434334)
WRONG SMITH, DUMBASSES. -SOC

THIS

penbrook 02-24-2013 10:42 PM

I have already sent a letter to clark hunt expressing my anger towards this pathetic franchise IF alex smith is the starting qb next season.

HolyHat 02-24-2013 10:52 PM

We wanted the Blacksmith - Fist your grandmothers - SOC

Bugeater 02-24-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9435226)
I have already sent a letter to clark hunt expressing my anger towards this pathetic franchise IF alex smith is the starting qb next season.

WELL THAT SHOULD SET HIS ASS STRAIGHT!

kcxiv 02-24-2013 10:54 PM

It seems as if i have seen this story before, but instead of being 16, then 18 then 25, then 32 im now 36. haha

This ****ing franchise.

HolyHat 02-24-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9435226)

And I just shit through a screen door. What's your point?

In58men 02-24-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9435248)
WELL THAT SHOULD SET HIS ASS STRAIGHT!

What's his email?

HolyHat 02-24-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9435283)
What's his email?

CLICK THE LINK! ChUNT69@hotmail.com CLICK THE LINK!

J Diddy 02-24-2013 11:39 PM

You ****ing people crack me up. You obviously don't understand what your role is in all of this.

You have a choice to either support the team or to not support the team. If you choose to support the team, there are a lot of ways to do that that would cost minimal or no cash or even time. If you choose not to support the team, it is fine. There was no contract signed.

You act like being a fan gives you the right to dictate the rosters and the starting line ups and then threaten flying planes around if you don't get your way. You point to last year as an example, however last year was the exception to the rule. The team wasn't going anywhere and total faith was lost in the management. Exposure was needed. In the month since the season was over, we've acquired a big name talent evaluator to be gm, a big name head coach who's had ton of experience with quarterbacks but that isn't good enough.

Without a game being played you want to threaten flying planes around? What a joke.

wazu 02-24-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9435376)
You ****ing people crack me up. You obviously don't understand what your role is in all of this.

You have a choice to either support the team or to not support the team. If you choose to support the team, there are a lot of ways to do that that would cost minimal or no cash or even time. If you choose not to support the team, it is fine. There was no contract signed.

You act like being a fan gives you the right to dictate the rosters and the starting line ups and then threaten flying planes around if you don't get your way. You point to last year as an example, however last year was the exception to the rule. The team wasn't going anywhere and total faith was lost in the management. Exposure was needed. In the month since the season was over, we've acquired a big name talent evaluator to be gm, a big name head coach who's had ton of experience with quarterbacks but that isn't good enough.

Without a game being played you want to threaten flying planes around? What a joke.

**** you. Pro sport teams are basically a public trust. When shitty owners shit it up while owning the teams that I am stuck with, I'll expend every ounce of energy I have opposing their stupidity and trying to embarrass them so they don't comfortably walk around my community while sucking.

FloridaMan88 02-24-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Memo to dickless True Fan dumbshit... go look up the $ amount the Jackson County taxpayers are on the hook for Clark's pleasure palace at One Arrowhead Drive.

HolyHat 02-24-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

You realize the OP was kidding right? I mean, come on.

Relax...

Hootie 02-24-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9434334)
WRONG SMITH, DUMBASSES. -SOC

ROFL

that's great