ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Putting Our Best Foot Forward (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264601)

FAX 10-03-2012 07:10 AM

Putting Our Best Foot Forward

Ladies and Gentlemen, fellow posters, esteemed moderators, lurkers, fans, foes, friends, peeps and lady peeps, I, FAX, have something I would like to say on this, the most momentous of occasions ... "ahem" ...

As many of you are no doubt aware, due to the bold initiatives recently undertaken by Mr. pr_capone and all those brave and magnificent Planeteers who, through the selfless contribution of their talents, time, and financial resources, have and are participating in the Great Arrowhead Insurgency Of 2012, ChiefsPlanet itself has come to the attention of the media ... both local and national.

With this in mind, I would like to suggest that we, the citizens of this great board, populate the lounge's front page with threads that most accurately and veraciously represent the true meaning of ChiefsPlanet and all that it stands for which, as we know, includes honor, purity of heart, respect for the little guy (midgets excepting), goodness, and, of course, nicery.

To that end, might I encourage each and every poster to refrain, for the time being, from referring to another Planeteer as a bacterial infected orangutan vagina or engaging in any other personal or degrading insults that might be interpreted as unwarranted or unseemly unless such derogatory statements are directed toward an imbecile, the Chiefs' front office, the coaching staff, and/or any player(s) literally unable to propel a football more than 5 yards with a semblance of accuracy.

Further, I would like to recommend that bumping threads on topics such as pooping, sleep or night pooping, pooping in error, and persistent difficulty with pooping be temporarily curtailed. Also, I would like to suggest that we avoid any topics associated with the mad poet William Carlos Williams as well as polls (both public and otherwise) on subjects such as spider island and one's personal preference in the configuration, size, and/or color of the female nipple. For, as we are all aware, a message board has only one opportunity to make a first impression.

And so, my friends, let us join together in common and righteous endeavor to insure that, once fame has been achieved, we may hold our heads high in the certain and secure knowledge that we have conducted ourselves before the public at large in a manner consistent with the very highest standards of excellence that ChiefsPlanet represents and that no man may ever say that, in our finest hour, we didn't try our damnest not to slam our dicks in the refrigerator door.

Thank you for your time and attention.

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost.

In58men 10-03-2012 07:12 AM

I wish I could talk like you

Dave Lane 10-03-2012 07:12 AM

Q

tooge 10-03-2012 07:14 AM

Well, my wife says my best foot is my left. I had a toenail infection when I was a kid on the right big toe and it sort of looks funny. But, I'm right handed, and I feel more comfortable starting with my right foot, unless I'm in a football game playing receiver on the right side, and then I lead with my left. In any event, I think I'll use my left foot to make my wife happy.

Bane 10-03-2012 07:21 AM

Meh...

Imon Yourside 10-03-2012 07:24 AM

Boy you sure do have a perty mouf

Sofa King 10-03-2012 08:03 AM

You lost me at the refraining from talking about nipples part.

DMAC 10-03-2012 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8972579)
I wish I could talk like you

LMAO

Direckshun 10-03-2012 08:04 AM

Slappy pappy.

threebag 10-03-2012 08:07 AM

It would be a good time to bump the Add Three Words Thread

Ming the Merciless 10-03-2012 08:10 AM

http://www.bogoboo.com/wp-content/up...1ugly-feet.jpg

Hammock Parties 10-03-2012 08:11 AM

We be nice to them and they be nice to us

Deberg_1990 10-03-2012 08:17 AM

Pictures and D.C. forums should be on fully display. Front and center.

DMAC 10-03-2012 08:32 AM

Someone bump Streaming Adult Websites

pimpchief 10-03-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8972731)
We be nice to them and they be nice to us

Lol the ChiefsPlanet way.