ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs sign QB, Brokie hurt (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=232090)

ModSocks 08-16-2010 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6937795)
Wow, talk about jumping to conclusions.

:rolleyes:

The "Fourth QB" was quality control coach Nick Sirriani. The Chiefs haven't signed anyone as of this morning and there have been no press releases regarding Croyle's injury.

I'm sure we'll know more this afternoon.

LMAO Ol' Eagle Eye musta missed that one.

talastan 08-16-2010 10:53 AM

Quote:

The "Fourth QB" was quality control coach Nick Sirriani. The Chiefs haven't signed anyone as of this morning and there have been no press releases regarding Croyle's injury.

How accurate is his deep ball? ROFL

Jawshco 08-16-2010 10:53 AM

Quote:

And so the Waterboy era of the Chiefs begins...

Gretz said that Croyle looked fine in passing drills on Sunday, despite having the elbow wrapped and not participating in team drills. It could be minor injury/precautionary measure.

FlaChief58 08-16-2010 10:54 AM

Yup he has. He wants to be a florist, but the flowers are too tough of an opponent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Param (Post 6937797)
For Brokie's sake, I wonder if he's thought about a new career.

Param 08-16-2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 6937802)
Salary: $539,810

Why would he? It isn't like he has had any injuries where he won't have a good quality of life after he is done getting filthy rich holding a clipboard and having a few operations on his shoulder and tolerating wearing a sling for a while.

Planning ahead is what I'm referring to. He's starting to get to that age where he can be dumped at any time.

Jawshco 08-16-2010 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talastan (Post 6937806)
How accurate is his deep ball? ROFL

From Kent Babb's Twitter:

I've seen Sirianni playing catch in practice, and he does have a strong arm. Thing is, he was a WR at Mount Union College in Ohio. Rats.

Art Vader 08-16-2010 10:57 AM

jeff george? :)

Jawshco 08-16-2010 10:58 AM

Another twitter from Babb:

Is this the NFL's equivalent of April Fool's day? RT @James52780: @wilfork75 was New England's 4th QB today

luv 08-16-2010 11:07 AM

I really had hope for Croyle. Oh well. I'm with those saying cut the losses and move on.

Maybe we could steal Chase Daniel from the Saints practice squad. (I keed, I keed.)

JD10367 08-16-2010 11:18 AM

Ye Printhe Thine!
http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/11300/113...g_11358_lg.gif

gblowfish 08-16-2010 11:18 AM

It doesn't really matter is Brokie is hurt now or not. He'll never make it out of training camp alive. He'll get killed in game two, or three or four. He's as fragile as a CD case in a sixteen year old's car.

BTW: I wish his wife would do more Toyota commercials. She's hawt.

bobbything 08-16-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Good Lord, Teicher is a moron. That guy is a buffoon. I remember meeting him in River Falls in 2006. He was the most arrogant, I'm-always-right pearbody I've ever met. We were talking about the 13-3 team with Steve Bono, and I referenced the year 1996. He corrected me a la Kevin Spacey in Superman Returns... "WRONG!!!!"

I was so taken aback that I didn't know how to react. Of course, I was referring to the 95-96 season. But he just had to be right.

Titty Meat 08-16-2010 11:29 AM

Croyle should be the starter/ Tribal

Jawshco 08-16-2010 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6937823)
I really had hope for Croyle. Oh well. I'm with those saying cut the losses and move on.

Maybe we could steal Chase Daniel from the Saints practice squad. (I keed, I keed.)

I wouldn't mind us trying to get back-up QB Skelton from the Cards. He looked decent in their 1st preseason game.

Slainte 08-16-2010 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbything (Post 6937846)
Good Lord, Teicher is a moron. That guy is a buffoon. I remember meeting him in River Falls in 2006. He was the most arrogant, I'm-always-right pearbody I've ever met. We were talking about the 13-3 team with Steve Bono, and I referenced the year 1996. He corrected me a la Kevin Spacey in Superman Returns... "WRONG!!!!"

I was so taken aback that I didn't know how to react. Of course, I was referring to the 95-96 season. But he just had to be right.

Remember his KC Star website feature, 'Ask Adam Teicher'? People could email him their questions about the Chiefs...

I once asked him to take a flying **** at a rolling doughnut....

Never got an answer...