ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The QB Reid chooses to lead the Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268521)

DeezNutz 01-05-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9284907)
For the record I always liked Stafford over Sanchez, and said as much even to the Sanchez mob, liked Ryan and Luck/RGIII.

Really though, I find it hard to believe anyone in this draft is that much worse than the Bradford/Ponder/Tannehill types.

Well, you would have been right. I swung and missed pretty big with Sanchez. No question about this.

Tannehill is the guy who makes the analysis of this year's class absurd to me. If this is the type of prospect who goes #8 overall, you just cannot tell me that three guys in this year's class aren't at least of his caliber. At least.

And I'm really not trying to shit on Tannehill with this.

CLX 01-05-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9284939)
If Cassel was gone, why did you come up with a hypothetical that had him as the starter next year?

You're a ****ing moron. That's why I haven't replied.

I'd rebut you and say that you are the moron, you didn't read the Joe Montana posts you just went off.

Hypothetical because Reid is a QB type Coach and he could possibly see something in Cassel that you, as a fan, don't see.

But if you want to just call each other names I can play that game too.

Admit that you were wrong with you Montana conclusion, easy to do if you actually know how to read.

htismaqe 01-05-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLX (Post 9284955)
I'd rebut you and say that you are the moron, you didn't read the Joe Montana posts you just went off.

Hypothetical because Reid is a QB type Coach and he could possibly see something in Cassel that you, as a fan, don't see.

But if you want to just call each other names I can play that game too.

Admit that you were wrong with you Montana conclusion, easy to do if you actually know how to read.

You already said Cassel is gone.

So which is it? Is he gone or is he a potential starter?

Look, I'm not gonna ****ing debate with you when you can't even keep from contradicting yourself.

**** off, mouthbreather.

htismaqe 01-05-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9284952)
Well, you would have been right. I swung and missed pretty big with Sanchez. No question about this.

Tannehill is the guy who makes the analysis of this year's class absurd to me. If this is the type of prospect who goes #8 overall, you just cannot tell me that three guys in this year's class aren't at least of his caliber. At least.

And I'm really not trying to shit on Tannehill with this.

This.

tk13 01-05-2013 12:13 PM

Well I liked Sanchez too really, but I thought there was a clear difference between the two guys. Not many people have Stafford's arm. I think he's really just in a bad situation. He has talent. As much as people seem to love Rex Ryan his teams are always such a circus and he doesn't care enough about offense. But to be fair I liked Leinart over Vince Young too and that didn't work out. We just don't know how much these guys actually care about football.

But I'd agree with the Tannehill thing. I just wasn't excited about him, maybe it's because Luck and RGIII were so awesome, but he has looked competent out there. I don't know if it's the fact that pass defense is illegal now, but I feel like some of these QBs wouldn't have had as much success 15 years ago.

Pin Head 01-05-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9284923)
Just shut up.

Gotta love a bad team hiring a downsliding coach who thought Mike Vick was a starting QB. I bring in Star L to stuff the run with Poe, another good move on my part.

bsp4444 01-05-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9284873)
**** you
Posted via Mobile Device

You sir can get off of your high horse. This was mentioned on espn radio this morning as an option and its not that far-fetched. We're going to need more than one QB.

CLX 01-05-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9284967)
You already said Cassel is gone.

So which is it? Is he gone or is he a potential starter?

Look, I'm not gonna ****ing debate with you when you can't even keep from contradicting yourself.

**** off, mouthbreather.

At first I thought I was dealing with an intelligent poster, alas I was wrong.

You did bring up that they can't release him due to NFL rules. So, WHAT IF (did you read that?) Reid wants to keep him around?
Reid probably won't consult fans to evaluate what Cassel might or might not have and if he is on the roster he has that option.

You can **** off, assbreather.

bevischief 01-05-2013 12:28 PM

After the last several years whatever he thinks is best to get the Chiefs to the big dance. I will give him the same about 3-4 years for results before I call for his head.

htismaqe 01-05-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narrow Head (Post 9284987)
Gotta love a bad team hiring a downsliding coach who thought Mike Vick was a starting QB. I bring in Star L to stuff the run with Poe, another good move on my part.

Antifreeze.

That would be a good move on your part.

jd1020 01-05-2013 12:29 PM

Need more Blackbob mults.

htismaqe 01-05-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLX (Post 9285006)
At first I thought I was dealing with an intelligent poster, alas I was wrong.

You did bring up that they can't release him due to NFL rules. So, WHAT IF (did you read that?) Reid wants to keep him around?
Reid probably won't consult fans to evaluate what Cassel might or might not have and if he is on the roster he has that option.

You can **** off, assbreather.

Let me recap:

You - what if Cassel is the starter next year?

Me - Matt Cassel won't be the starter here

You - what if Andy Reid thinks he can make something out of him? Wy isn't he released?

Me - he isn't released because they have to wait to the start of the season.

You - he as gone when he got injured, he won't be the starter here

Yeah, you are a complete ****ing moron.

jd1020 01-05-2013 12:31 PM

I'll be happy if Reid gets HIS guy. I don't give a shit if it's with the 1st pick, trading down and getting him with the 10th pick, or getting him in the 2nd round, as long as its HIS guy.

htismaqe 01-05-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9285023)
I'll be happy if Reid gets HIS guy. I don't give a shit if it's with the 1st pick, trading down and getting him with the 10th pick, or getting him in the 2nd round, as long as its HIS guy.

I can totally understand that.

Toad 01-05-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9284398)
QB is more important than coach, gm, owner, god....

we've wasted 30 years without even trying...we're 2-14 with the #1 pick and the most embarrassing collection of QBs ever assembled

Clark's job is to tell Reid he is drafting a QB

if we end up with YET ANOTHER vet QB castoff, then this has been a waste, and clark has learned nothing, and we're truly ****ed forever

Words of wisdom...nuff said