ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Archives (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Morris fumbles....Kowski Wins !!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=4431)

Chiefnj 10-15-2000 02:15 PM

Battle of the 1st round picks - Kowski comes through after SloMo coughs it up. Raiders punk KC at Arrowhead for second straight win against the Evil Red. The 5-1 Raiders take their division-leading record against Seattle and San Diego as the Chiefs face the Rams. See you in a few weeks at Oakland. Oh happy day as the forces of good prevail against the Evil Ones!!

htismaqe 10-15-2000 02:16 PM

Give it up duck!!!

SLyMo's knee WAS DOWN!!

Jano, still a stupid pick. whoo hooo he finally make one over 35 yards. Yea thats something to write home about.

ColoradoChief 10-15-2000 02:20 PM

Congrats on the win Duck. That is all I'm going to say about it.

punkyQB 10-15-2000 02:23 PM

Yeah me too.

Congrats on the win. They made the plays, we didn't.

Man, it is not that they lose - it is the WAY they lose. I am sick to my stomach.
And the ****ing internet connection kept on breaking when it was most exciting.******* .

AustinChief 10-15-2000 02:35 PM

Duck - As much as I hate complaints about bad calls, and I will never post that we lost because of one... that was not a fumble.

Congrats and here's to the next meeting.

Hoover 10-15-2000 02:36 PM

Duck,
Props to your team, they played a good game. I beg to differ witcha on that 'forces of good vs forces of evil' thing. Afraid you got it backwards, the good guys lost today. <P>

Snapper 10-15-2000 02:38 PM

faiduhs win...congrats....crow tastes like $HIT!!!!!!!!!

his knee was down....I didn't know Al Davis' brothers were refs?

Buzzbait 10-15-2000 02:42 PM

Congrats on a big road/come from behind win. Man, our D respected Gannon's scrambling way too much! Dropping our LBs back 15 yards on every play and conceding the underneath stuff was painful to watch. Death by one thousand cuts!

AZ

ColoradoChief 10-15-2000 02:45 PM

Quote of the day... Gruden - "this was Gannon's best day as a QB since he came to Oakland". WTF! That is as good as he gets, how pitiful is that?

DaneMcCloud 10-15-2000 04:15 PM

It was pitiful enough to win by three points... pitiful enough for a second consecutive victory at Pinhead Stadium... pitifull enough to go 2 game up in the division...

I'll take pitiful and winning, thank you very much...

ColoradoChief 10-15-2000 04:19 PM

Raidercorporate - Talk to us about our stadium when you can sell out a game without microsofts help.

DaneMcCloud 10-15-2000 04:23 PM

Whatever you say, Morphius... Selling out the stadium had a lot to do with the chiefs victory today... didn't it?

ColoradoChief 10-15-2000 04:28 PM

You can talk about the loss, but your crwod didn't help you much against Denver either, and maybe now you can sell out a game.

Chieficus 10-15-2000 04:32 PM

Congratulations, Ugly Duck. Beating us two straight at Arrowhead is an impressive feat.

DaneMcCloud 10-15-2000 04:34 PM

Morphius, you're the one who mentioned a sold out stadium as if it mattered. You want to discuss the loss - fine, but discuss it with someone else. For me it's already done and you don't matter anymore for another few weeks.

I admit, though, it is sort of fun watching many of you guys bellyache about this game...