ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Winston mad at the Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264770)

Reerun_KC 10-07-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8989417)
Clark needs to show he cares about the fan base first, clean house. Fire Pioli, Crennel, the entire staff, cut guys like Winston.

make a ****ing example. These guys are running a circus around Clarks team

yea sir.

memyselfI 10-07-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8989377)

Wow, that makes the fans at Arrowhead look classless.

WilliamTheIrish 10-07-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8989417)
... These guys are running a circus around Clarks team

They absolutely are. Although I will say this is the first attempt at leadership from this roster that I can remember.

So Kudos for that. And of course Kudos for playing so complimentary today.

Crush 10-07-2012 05:21 PM

Matt Cassel was injured for our sins.

jspchief 10-07-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 8989437)

Rot in hell, gunt.

DeezNutz 10-07-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 8989432)
We don't have to **** Charles. 500 carries this season to mask Cassel will do it for us.

Yep.

Otter 10-07-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8989373)
What do you mean. Chiefs fans are some of the best pro sports fans in the country. And this dude just ****ing makes the entire fanbase look like dickheads.

Yo I am from Pennsylvania. I have seen fans in Philly boo Michael Irvin as he laid there on the field helpless and THEY WERE PROUD OF IT. The fans took PRIDE in that. Philly style. I have watched Philly fans throw shit at guys like Scott Rolen when they come back. I have watched them throw snowballs and batteries at random guys dressed up as Santa.

I have watched fanbases do MUCH worse and they get cheered for because its part of their image, their culture, their fanbase and team's tough skin. Because it generates money.

If Chiefs fans are pissed let them boo, cheer, whatever. If the coaches werent part of this shit Patriots Tree and our GM wasnt the coach behind the curtain and we had a coach that would actually bench the QB for being untalented, then it would have never got to that point.

But as consumers, and NFL being a business, if there is money involved and you are paying to park, paying for tickets, paying 15 dollars for a dixie cup of beer, then you better damn well put the best product on the field for those consumers that you can.

I'm from PA too. Pottsville then Camp Hill. Now Durango, CO.

Philly fans are the biggest scumbags I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. They are rabid animals and I'll never step inside that city again except for a Flyers game. There's a jail in that stadium for a reason.

Good for you.

Crush 10-07-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 8989437)

You know what's classless? Blaming the fans for the sins of the franchise.

007 10-07-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8989377)

One has nothing to do with the other.

stonedstooge 10-07-2012 05:25 PM

Maybe next home game, instead of only being half full the stadium will be 25% full of true fans only. Money lost CHunt. What you going to do about your employees demonizing people that put money in your pocket?

Easy 6 10-07-2012 05:29 PM

If thats what espn wants to run with, ****'em, i've been wanting to dump them for a while, i'll miss the countdown show & thats really it, i've hated their website for a long time anyway.

Every. Single. top story is a something you have to sit through a :# commercial for first, most of the good stuff is premium "Insider" moneygrubbing... i've hated it basically since right after Hunter S. Thompson left.

The big money chit gets called in & viola, heres this story... espn can go to hell.

Nightfyre 10-07-2012 05:31 PM

Go ahead Winston - bite the hand that feeds your boss's boss's boss's boss. Brilliant.

mcaj22 10-07-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 8989449)
I'm from PA too. Pottsville then Camp Hill. Now Durango, CO.

Philly fans are the biggest scumbags I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. They are rabid animals and I'll never step inside that city again except for a Flyers game. There's a jail in that stadium for a reason.

Good for you.

i am also from Schuylkill county by Pottsville and I was just using Philly fans as an example. Fans do much worse, these guys are going to throw the Chiefs fanbase under the bus and make them wear the clownsuit and I dont necessarily think they are deserving of such

Otter 10-07-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8989487)
i am also from Schuylkill county by Pottsville and I was just using Philly fans as an example. Fans do much worse, these guys are going to throw the Chiefs fanbase under the bus and make them wear the clownsuit and I dont necessarily think they are deserving of such

I didn't take it as that. Dude is an RT protecting his QB.

memyselfI 10-07-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 8989451)
You know what's classless? Blaming the fans for the sins of the franchise.

You know, no one is forcing the fans to remain fans. If you are not happy it says more about you continuing to support something that makes you miserable than it does those who provide it.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Stop being a fan if it makes you that unhappy. The Chiefs are there to make money first, the fans happy second. Believing anything other than that is delusional.