ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Winston mad at the Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264770)

Kyle DeLexus 10-07-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 8988744)
50 rushes vs 18 passes. Cassel 9-15 for 92 yards and a pair of INT's. Quinn 3-3 for 32 yards. 214 rushing yards. Two hundred and ****ing fourteen rushing yards and we lost. Only Matt Cassel can do that.

You didn't even mention Matty's fumbled snap on the 1.

Deberg_1990 10-07-2012 03:28 PM

Winston overracting??

@mellinger
OK, not bad. Clapped for Cassel getting up, CHEERED Quinn coming in.

@mellinger
All I heard was the same kind of applause you typically hear when an injured player gets up. But Winston was much closer to it than I

the Talking Can 10-07-2012 03:29 PM

the banner, cassel's embarrassing performance, and crennel's pride in losing, will be lost to a week's worth of this stupid discussion...

pioli is laughing somewhere

R8RFAN 10-07-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 8988802)
That's my point. Put Cassel in those markets and he'd need an armored car to get home. We cheer when he leaves the field FINALLY and we're classless.

I sooo feel for Cassel. Maybe he can make a papier-mache head-cast out of $1000 dollar bills while Pioli eats caviar from his asshole. They can do whatever, just do it on the sideline.

Thats just wrong man LMAO

WilliamTheIrish 10-07-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8988814)
Winston overracting??

@mellinger

They just mentioned this on 810. And explained that Winston felt he heard 70k cheering a guy who may be hurt.

Winston can eat a bag of dicks.

Buehler445 10-07-2012 03:31 PM

I didn't hear much cheering until Quinn came on the field.

If they cheered Cassel's injury, that isn't cool. If they cheered when Quinn got on the field, excellent.

chiefzilla1501 10-07-2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8988814)
Winston overracting??

@mellinger

@mellinger
All I heard was the same kind of applause you typically hear when an injured player gets up. But Winston was much closer to it than I

I appreciate that Mellinger is a media guy critical of the Chiefs.

But I don't want the hatred to be transparent where we apologize for this kind of stuff.

Look, I clapped when I saw Quinn enter the game. I'm not proud that I did that. And I never do that. Let's not massage this into something it was not. Yes, we were cheering that Cassel was out of the game. Period. Yes, that was unclassy. Yes, a lot of that was based on frustration built up from an ownership that has made this situation so stubbornly bad for the Chiefs that we would resort to cheering for something like this. And yes, that is a sad state for the Chiefs when they turn a classy fan base into what we saw today.

DeezNutz 10-07-2012 03:33 PM

No one gives a shit what a RT thinks. **** him.

R8RFAN 10-07-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8988845)
I appreciate that Mellinger is a media guy critical of the Chiefs.

But I don't want the hatred to be transparent where we apologize for this kind of stuff.

Look, I clapped when I saw Quinn enter the game. I'm not proud that I did that. And I never do that. Let's not massage this into something it was not. Yes, we were cheering that Cassel was out of the game. Period. Yes, that was unclassy. Yes, a lot of that was based on frustration built up from an ownership that has made this situation so stubbornly bad for the Chiefs that we would resort to cheering for something like this. And yes, that is a sad state for the Chiefs when they turn a classy fan base into what we saw today.

Atleast you are truthful

the Talking Can 10-07-2012 03:34 PM

winston was grand standing....

Reaper16 10-07-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8988850)

He knows who's paying his salary, that's for sure.

Iowanian 10-07-2012 03:36 PM

I don't think fans should ever cheer the injury of a player.

I didn't cheer when Cassel was hurt. I did cheer that it was finally time to put in another QB.

If Crennel gave a shit about winning, Cassel wouldn't have been playing the 2nd half anyway.

Winston has been here 5 games. The Chiefs are 1-4 with him at RT and he looked the past 2 games like he was giving free shots on #7.

**** him right in his fat ass.

WilliamTheIrish 10-07-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8988850)

Exactly. Go win a ****ing game. Oh wait, Hermie-O said we DID win. I forgot we got a complimentary win today where everybody contributed to a Hermie-O moral loss.

Deberg_1990 10-07-2012 03:38 PM

Once things cool off in a few days, ill bet Winston apoligizes to fans.

Like i said earlier, he hasnt been in KC long enough, doesnt understand the history of where the frustrastion comes from for the average chiefs fan.

Papi 10-07-2012 03:38 PM

I think you could make the argument that the fans were cheering more for the fact a new quarterback was finally about to take the field than for Cassel being hurt. I kind of groaned when I heard the cheers but I totally understand.