ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Geno Smith A "No Show" At Sanchez Led Jets West Camp (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274495)

houstonwhodat 07-12-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9808034)
So glad we didn't didn't listen to the ball washers and take him 1.1.

I know right.

Everyone was so pissed when the Chiefs didn't take him.

Geno Smith IS NOT a leader.

DaneMcCloud 07-12-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9808109)
I see no disadvantage. If he has chosen to go his own route between now and camp, who's to say it's the wrong way if he earns the starting spot?

Yeah, he's at disadvantage by hanging out with the starting WR's, RB's and TE's.

:facepalm:

houstonwhodat 07-12-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9808140)
Yeah, he's at disadvantage by hanging out with the starting WR's, RB's and TE's.

:facepalm:

Doesn't matter whether the camp would be that much beneficial or not.

Right now Geno Smith already has a cloud of immaturity over his head and he should be using every opportunity to show that he's not that way.

In life you are not really who you think you are.

You are who other people think you are.

Perception is reality like it or not.

Easy 6 07-12-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

I see no disadvantage. If he has chosen to go his own route between now and camp, who's to say it's the wrong way if he earns the starting spot?

I get going your own way, skipping this and that if you're Brady or Rodgers...

But this guys a grass green rookie who simply isnt good enough to choose his own path... sure, he might beat out sanchez based purely on physical ability, but as intricate and complicated as being an NFL qb can be? thats HIGHLY doubtful and i know you know it.

A man who's driven to succeed at the most important position in all of pro sports, simply does not have anything more important to do.

Who is the team going to respect, the vet doing what he can to fix things, or the totally unproven kid who's too good to show up?... that stuff counts, Matt Cassel aside, heh.

Chief Roundup 07-12-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Geno choose the break even or lose option. He could have chosen a break even to win option.
Keep sucking on the chocolate penis. Sure wish you would choke on that damn thing. Oh it must be small or somehow worthless too.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-12-2013 08:23 PM

Can't wait till he pimps a Dolphin hat.

KCBOSS1 07-12-2013 08:36 PM

We got rid of our Trojan phenom.... The jets are still having to deal with theirs

TribalElder 07-12-2013 09:05 PM

http://gamedayr.wpengine.netdna-cdn....ow-570x385.jpg

Chiefshrink 07-12-2013 09:10 PM

Jeff George I
Jeff George II-Ryan Leaf
Jeff George III-Jay Cutler
Jeff George IV-Cam Newton
Jeff George V-Geno Smith in waiting

IowaChiefs83 07-12-2013 09:32 PM

He figured seeing how he will be the only one still on the roster in five years what's really the point. Jets have to be competing with the faid for the less talented team in the NFL.

Sorter 07-12-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9808029)
This particular incident is not a big deal, however, shit like this seems to follow Geno around.

Agreed.

aturnis 07-12-2013 10:40 PM

So what if he was told Jets West is all about 4 hours of training and prep a day, and the rest of the tome just hanging out and goofing off? What if he saw that as a distraction from properly preparing himself for a trading camp QB battle. He can get the playbook down pat if he had no distractions...

Being a rookie, he needs every bit of edge he can muster. And knowing that it's party boy Sanchez's camp, I wouldn't be shocked if there would be plenty of ****ing around.

DaneMcCloud 07-12-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9808197)
Can't wait till he pimps a Dolphin hat.

Can't wait until he's a Super Bowl runner-up

BossChief 07-12-2013 11:47 PM

He is a fool to not take advantage of every single opportunity to build chemistry with his teammates and compete.

Setsuna 07-13-2013 12:22 AM

Yall are just snake bit. GTFO.