ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Congrats Chiefs fans, Andy Reid is your new coach. Here's what to expect.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268487)

RunKC 01-04-2013 02:29 PM

Finally someone who will put a HUGE emphasis on QB play and pass rushing from the DL.

I ****ing love this hire.

DaKCMan AP 01-04-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9281152)
I most definitely Q'd a Q.

What do I do now?

Backup and take a P-P.

KCSPORTSNUT 01-04-2013 02:30 PM

And the down side to this is what? We just went through spongehead fatpants saying i dont know for a year.

htismaqe 01-04-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

He believes it's a passing league and that success comes from throwing on offense and stopping the throw on defense.
I don't even need to read the rest. I'm sold.

Thig Lyfe 01-04-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Don't expect a lot of investment in LBs and safeties. The Chiefs are lucky in that they already have a good safety in Eric Berry, much like the Eagles were lucky to already have a safety named Brian Dawkins before Reid arrived. The only safety of note Reid has been able to find himself was Quintin Mikell who he got lucky with as an undrafted free agent. The LBs have been a revolving door for nearly Reid's entire tenure.
So he's definitely not drafting T'eo, then. Good to know.

Actually, pretty amazing that Reid, who doesn't focus on LBs, is joining a team whose biggest strength is its LB corp. Reid can let Houston, DJ, and Hali do their thangs while he focuses on getting a top CB opposite Flowers and some real pass rushers on the DL.

ChiefMojo 01-04-2013 02:38 PM

Trust me we have seen many different styles of interviews from our coaches. Dating back to Vermeil he was a crier as Philly fans know who showed his emotions on his sleeves. Herm was the master of the press... would say anything to hear himself talk and make a wonderful sound bit. Haley just mumbled his way through a PC, trying to say little as possible. Then of course we had RAC, the master of clueless banter.

Rasputin 01-04-2013 02:38 PM

NO more Omaha Omaha/ too fat

Hammock Parties 01-04-2013 02:40 PM

Loooove is lovelier.....

Fire Me Boy! 01-04-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9281211)
Trust me we have seen many different styles of interviews from our coaches. Dating back to Vermeil he was a crier as Philly fans know who showed his emotions on his sleeves. Herm was the master of the press... would say anything to hear himself talk and make a wonderful sound bit. Haley just mumbled his way through a PC, trying to say little as possible. Then of course we had RAC, the master of clueless banter.

:eek:

Are you suggesting Romeo Crennel masterbantered in front of the press?

O.city 01-04-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9281205)

Amazing right? Who knew?

It's embarrassing how bad the last coaching staff has been.

MahiMike 01-04-2013 02:42 PM

Cool, thanks for posting.

BigChiefFan 01-04-2013 02:43 PM

I love this hire. **** yeah.

ChiTown 01-04-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9281205)

That's funny, that's exactly my thoughts as well. We were dealing with an idiot(s) who believed you could survive with marginal to sub marginal qb play.

Not going to happen.

Easy 6 01-04-2013 02:44 PM

I'd never really considered it, but he's right about Reid not being big on big receivers, other than Owens.

Wonder what that could possibly mean for Bowe, and Baldwin for that matter?

Its easy to see Baldwin on his way out, but Bowe might be kept around for a while.

RealSNR 01-04-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9281152)
I most definitely Q'd a Q.

What do I do now?

You Q'd a Q?

qq