ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc ghosts (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272900)

KcMizzou 05-08-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9669930)
3 MEN AND A BABY ON BLU-RAY BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE

LMAO

KC native 05-08-2013 09:55 PM

scooby doo tauwt me taht gohstssss R not real.

stevieray 05-08-2013 10:00 PM

duh. booberry cereal?

beach tribe 05-08-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9669318)
Yes. I met my paternal grandfather at the top of our stairs in 1975. He died in 1953.

Is this really true? I believe in a lot of shit but have lost my faith in the existence of ghosts even though my parents both swear on the fact that my neighbors wifes ghost was sitting at our table in her night gown while our neighbor was using my dads van to dump her body.
The reason why I have lost faith in ghosts and poltergeists is all due to video camera age. The only thing you cannot find one legitimate video of is something supernatural. Ive looked.

Rasputin 05-08-2013 10:08 PM

Does every chick in America have to use "ditto" as like the special ours between us after saying the words "I love You" ?

I love you dear

Ditto

WTF every single girl uses that nothing special about that. Does every girl get possessed because they watch the movie Ghost?

beach tribe 05-08-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 9669714)
Absolutely 100% real...

Anyone who isn't a believer...please spend one night in a place like the Villisca Axe Murder House, the Sallie House, Missouri State Pen, or hell even the Savoy Hotel and then come back and tell me they aren't real.

Spirits and ghosts are one of those things you have to experience it to believe...I understand why there's skeptics.

So youve been to all those places and seen ghosts there? What did you see exactly?
I would LOVE to go there. And as much as I would like to see something i would bet 1000 bucks I stay all night and have a boring story to tell the next morning.

Thig Lyfe 05-08-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9669996)
Does every chick in America have to use "ditto" as like the special ours between us after saying the words "I love You" ?

I love you dear

Ditto

WTF every single girl uses that nothing special about that. Does every girl get possessed because they watch the movie Ghost?

ugh that movie perpetuates the stereotype that ghosts are good at pottery

lewdog 05-08-2013 10:18 PM

I have never had any out of body experiences or seen any ghosts.

I did once smoke/eat a ton of weed and was convinced my face was melting off. Does that count?

beach tribe 05-08-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9669517)
THURSDAY, AUGUST 30, 2012

Lobb Cemetery
This evening a few friends and I visited Lobb Cemetery of Blue Springs, MO on somewhat of a whim after encountering an entry concerning it over at ForgottenUSA.

A little snippet of history (taken from here )

"Lobb Cemetery is one of the oldest cemeteries in Jackson County with

the first burial made on 6 January 1844. The internment was of John P.
CROW, 5 years old, who was the son of Jacob and Agnessa CROW. The old
story goes that the family had recently arrived from what is now Boyle
County, Kentucky near Danville, and had not as yet acquired land to
settle on. They were camped close to their friend Aquilla LOBB, whose
pioneer homesite was only a short distance to the northwest of the
present cemetery. Jacob and Agnessa went for a short visit to the
LOBBS leaving young John asleep. Near John was a kettle of hog fat on
the fire being rendered into lard. Hearing screams they rushed back to
find little John scalded by the hot grease from the overturned kettle.
He only lived for a short time."

Apparently there have been sightings of a little boy's ghost roaming the cemetery, which seems fairly reasonable considering the above story.

I would say that from what we encountered tonight it felt like the surrounding woods more so then even the cemetery were the true bearers of unsettled energy. We heard the steady thumping of something like a drum and a voice that could best be described as robotic, both coming from the depths of the forest. Also, my sister swore she heard the whole of the woods breathe.

So, in other words, you didnt see shit, and youre imagination ran wild.
That type of fun is why I set out to prove to people that ghosts were real, and pretty much came to the opposite conclusion.

Tribal Warfare 05-08-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9669233)
are they real

Only if they are Aliens

beach tribe 05-08-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9670040)
I have never had any out of body experiences or seen any ghosts.

I did once smoke/eat a ton of weed and was convinced my face was melting off. Does that count?

I smoked some DMT and went to the spirit world for real MFer. True story.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PII5jcf950Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red 05-08-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9670055)
So, in other words, you didnt see shit, and youre imagination ran wild.
That type of fun is why I set out to prove to people that ghosts were real, and pretty much came to the opposite conclusion.

that wasn't I sir - but yes - that place is VERY scary looking - I'd go by and look at it if i lived there still - i very faintly remember seeing it when I went to James Lewis Elementary.

Chiefs=Champions 05-08-2013 10:38 PM

This thread has been a let down :(

beach tribe 05-08-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9670095)
that wasn't I sir - but yes - that place is VERY scary looking - I'd go by and look at it if i lived there still - i very faintly remember seeing it when I went to James Lewis Elementary.

I know it wasnt you. I was kind of responding to the author of it. I call BS.

KC native 05-08-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 9670105)
This thread has been a let down :(

you should go in your bath room, turn off the lights, and say bloody mary 3X.