ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Where have all the good guys gone? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=122325)

BIG_DADDY 08-24-2005 02:11 PM

Where have all the good guys gone?

KCWolfman - Miss that guy
aturnis - Liked the intensity.
B2chiefsfan - Great takes.
Beatlemanu - Always brought something to the table.
bricks - Great poster I'll leave it at that.
Dinny Blues - Definately added to the BB when posting.
grandllama - One of my favorite posters
Mr. Christopher - Haven't seen him like forever
MrBlond - Still don't know what happened to that guy.
noswad - I heard she was on some commie BB is that true?
Pack fan - You have to have somebody to kick around.
PennyWise - This guy cracks me up.
suds79 - Always up on stuff

I know the BB has changed a lot lately but we got some great posters MIA what's up? Hell I can't even get anyone to post on the gambling thread with getting it started again and it has been very popular in the past.

Amnorix 08-24-2005 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
I know the BB has changed a lot lately but we got some great posters MIA what's up? Hell I can't even get anyone to post on the gambling thread with getting it started again and it has been very popular in the past.

Whoa -- I'm up for the gambling thread. Where has it been hiding? Maybe it's buried in a subforum? I'll hunt it down.

But I'm betting lack of exposure isn't helping it. I thought it was great last year.

Halfcan 08-24-2005 02:17 PM

You still got Go Chiefs though-so cheer up little soldier-it will be all right.

hbkeay 08-24-2005 02:17 PM

a more important question: where have all the cowboys gone?

MOhillbilly 08-24-2005 02:18 PM

i blame gochiefs and islamawhore,jaz,talking can,and all them other queer lovin america haters.

Hammock Parties 08-24-2005 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
i blame gochiefs and islamawhore,jaz,talking can,and all them other queer lovin america haters.

I neither love or hate queers. I love America. I think they should have turned the middle east into glass. Is that enough?

JOhn 08-24-2005 02:21 PM

Don't forget LVNHACK, I miss his postings. Hopefully he'll come back soon, Night crew is not the same with out him. :shake:

BIG_DADDY 08-24-2005 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOhn
Don't forget LVNHACK, I miss his postings. Hopefully he'll come back soon, Night crew is not the same with out him. :shake:

That's true he was one of the best posters we have ever had here. He usually disappears until the season begins so hopefully he will show back up.

Iowanian 08-24-2005 02:26 PM

Talisman....Popped at work
yunghungwell...popped at work
lvnhack....angry to my understanding

nosewad.....hiding in cowardice after lying.

BIG_DADDY 08-24-2005 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Talisman....Popped at work
yunghungwell...popped at work
lvnhack....angry to my understanding

nosewad.....hiding in cowardice after lying.

All those guys are great. Why is LVNHACK pissed? We need to get some of the old school guys back the BB is much better with them around.

grandllama 08-24-2005 02:30 PM

I'm still here, just not much time to post... went straight from prom / wedding season into taking over management of a failing bar and putting in 90 - 100 hour weeks trying to right the ship. I must have done too well as the bar sold this week and I'll be unemployed as of Sunday. Plus side, more time to hang out here... Minus side, no money for Chiefs tickets...

grandllama 08-24-2005 02:32 PM

Quote:

All those guys are great. Why is LVNHACK pissed? We need to get some of the old school guys back the BB is much better with them around.

IIRC LVNHACK just got upset with the status of the board (politics, infighting, etc)... Hope he comes back eventually...

BIG_DADDY 08-24-2005 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandllama
I'm still here, just not much time to post... went straight from prom / wedding season into taking over management of a failing bar and putting in 90 - 100 hour weeks trying to right the ship. I must have done too well as the bar sold this week and I'll be unemployed as of Sunday. Plus side, more time to hang out here... Minus side, no money for Chiefs tickets...

That sucks. Glad your back but I wish it could have been under better circumstances.

Calcountry 08-24-2005 02:39 PM

Quote:

There have been a high volume of queer threads, and "have you ever.... " threads. Way to ghey for me to spend my valuable time on.

Besides, I am just a n00b poster who never posted at the Star BB, and cannot carry water at this BB. I never played organized football, and am a postwhore, according to the Clevis detector Skip.

BIG_DADDY 08-24-2005 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
There have been a high volume of queer threads, and "have you ever.... " threads. Way to ghey for me to spend my valuable time on.

Besides, I am just a n00b poster who never posted at the Star BB, and cannot carry water at this BB. I never played organized football, and am a postwhore, according to the Clevis detector Skip.

I agree the BB has gone very ghey and young lately which is why we need the old school guys back and people like you for the regular season. I really hope this trend doesn't continue frankly it's embarrassing when people come from other football BB's and see that as well as a terrorist supporter posting here. School is starting up again that may help out. Season is starting out again and that may help out. I am still hopefull.