ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****CP 2011 Mock Draft Signup**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=240968)

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-29-2011 10:39 PM

****CP 2011 Mock Draft Signup****

Hi all,

It's that time of year again. There are a couple of inconsequential changes this year. Namely, ChiefsCountry has taken over control of the mock from OnTheWarpath58, and I've replaced Mecca as the Goebbels to his Hitler.

In order to make this a more efficient process, this thread will be the thread in which existing members "re-up" for next year, and people who want to get into the draft put their name in. In the past we've voted on entrants. I don't know if that's how CC wants to do it this year, but if so, that's how we'll do it. I will update this post with further info on who is confirmed, and who wants a possible open spot. Additionally, owners who are confirming should list their desired teams when they confirm here. OTW has generally done a good job of giving people balanced drafts with teams they'd like.

So, without further ado, here is the list:

2010 "Owners"
'Hamas' Jenkins
ChiefsCountry

doomy3
Sfeihc
BossChief
DeezNutz

Archie Bunker
Marco Polo
Pestilence

SNR
Direckshun
BigChiefFan
billay
OnTheWarpath58
Mecca
DaKCManAP
<del> </del>

Interested Entrants

Rams Fan
Chiefs=Good
kcrockaholic4life
Nightfyre
Kurt Cobain
blazzin311
DaKCManAP
chiefscafan

Teams:

So, it's looking like this (list subject to change)

1. Carolina: Pestilence
2. Denver: Mecca
3. Buffalo: DeezNutz
4. Cincinnati: Hamas
5. Arizona: Archie Bunker
6. Cleveland: BossChief
7. San Francisco: doomy3
8. Tennessee: billay
9. Dallas: ChiefsCountry
10. Washington: Marco Polo
11. Houston: Direckshun
12. Minnesota: SNR
13. Detroit: Sfeihc
14. St. Louis:Big Chief Fan
15. Miami: DaKCManAP
16. Jacksonville: Mecca
17. New England: Hamas
18. San Diego: OnTheWarpath58
19. New York Giants: Marco Polo
20. Tampa Bay: Pestilence
21. Kansas City: ChiefsCountry
22. Indianapolis: BigChiefFan
23. Philadelphia: doomy3
24. New Orleans: Archie Bunker
25. Seattle: billay
26. Baltimore: Direckshun
27. Atlanta: BossChief
28. New England: Hamas
29. Chicago: DeezNutz
30. New York Jets: OnTheWarpath58
31. Pittsburgh: Sfheic
32. Green Bay: SNR

Raiders: DaKCManAP

doomy3 01-29-2011 10:50 PM

I PM'd CC earlier, but I would like back in this year.

I'm pretty open to whatever team. Last year, I had the Panthers and Bengals, and wouldn't mind having those two teams again.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-29-2011 10:58 PM

I don't see a problem with giving you either the Panthers or Bengals (or whoever CC chooses), but usually it's split up to where you get one early pick and one later pick.

Chiefs=Champions 01-29-2011 11:17 PM

Im interested in taking part, but i know theres a long list.. just throwing my name in.

KCrockaholic 01-29-2011 11:52 PM

I'm interested. Been here a few years now, and haven't been able to get a chance yet.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-30-2011 12:12 AM

We have played around with the idea of running through the first two rounds again if time permits. If we finally end up doing it, I'll give someone my teams so they at least get somewhat of a chance to participate.

Nightfyre 01-30-2011 12:19 AM

I would be interested in participating.

doomy3 01-30-2011 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 7392424)
I don't see a problem with giving you either the Panthers or Bengals (or whoever CC chooses), but usually it's split up to where you get one early pick and one later pick.

Yeah, I didn't think about that, and that makes sense. No big deal to me on who I get.

RealSNR 01-30-2011 12:45 AM

Last year I was in because I took over for milkman's teams- the Chargers and the Raiders.

If milkman wants back in, I'll give him his spot back. Otherwise, I will gladly re-up. I would love to have the Packers if they're available.

ChiefsCountry 01-30-2011 01:35 AM

I edited in who I have heard from as well. We will have two open spots for sure.

For teams, I would sort of like to get everybody in first. But for the record, I am taking the Chiefs & Cowboys. Cowboys have been my dyntasy team sort of, so I am continueing with them.

ChiefsCountry 01-30-2011 01:43 AM

Also I gave Mecca a one week notice to join up or not. By next Saturday if I haven't heard from him, his spot is open.

milkman 01-30-2011 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 7392535)
Last year I was in because I took over for milkman's teams- the Chargers and the Raiders.

If milkman wants back in, I'll give him his spot back. Otherwise, I will gladly re-up. I would love to have the Packers if they're available.

Wasn't able to watch a lot of college football in the last year, so I'm out.

doomy3 01-30-2011 10:53 AM

Are the existing owners going to vote on who takes the place of the owners who are opting out?

Is Saccopoo interested in having a team?

DeezNutz 01-30-2011 11:11 AM

I wouldn't mind ruining the draft for the Bills and Pack.

ChiefsCountry 01-30-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 7392843)
Are the existing owners going to vote on who takes the place of the owners who are opting out?

That was what I was thinking.

Quote:

Is Saccopoo interested in having a team?
If he wants one, it was OTW's idea to give him his spot. I would be fine with that.