ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

Titty Meat 02-10-2012 12:38 AM

It's funny in years past ArrowheadMagic was a KU basketball fan.

eazyb81 02-10-2012 10:12 AM

Big East and WVU reach settlement on $20MM buyout.

WVU will pay $11MM and the Big 12 kick in $9MM - $1MM from each school.

LMAO

Not only is the Big Leftover getting stuck with West Virginia, you also now have to pay them to come? That's like paying a hooker for herpes.

http://brett-mcmurphy.blogs.cbssport...32522/34778171

Mr. Plow 02-10-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 8362804)

LMAO

Not only is the Big Leftover getting stuck with West Virginia, you also now have to pay them to come? That's like paying a hooker for herpes.

Guess where that $9 million is coming from?

Bearcat 02-10-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8362479)
If you're going to hate on one Missouri team, you might as well hate on all of them.

Warrensburg and everything east of that works for me. :)

Mr_Tomahawk 02-10-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 8362804)

LMAO

Don't know what is so funny about it...?

We are losing a school who WANTS to be known as a football school...with their 7 consecutive bowl appearances...wow. And gaining a school with a slightly greater winning pct. and has actually made it to a few BCS bowls...

Is it the money which is so funny? Are we ("Big Leftovers") getting paid by one hooker leaving (MU) to bring in a more experienced hooker (WVU)?

Hooker.

tredadda 02-10-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 8362835)

We are losing a school who WANTS to be known as a football school...with their 7 consecutive bowl appearances...wow. And gaining a school with a slightly greater winning pct. and has actually made it to a few BCS bowls...

Is it the money which is so funny? Are we ("Big Leftovers") getting paid by one hooker leaving (MU) to bring in a more experienced hooker (WVU)?

Hooker.

There are high schools who could make a BCS bowl playing in the Big East.

Frazod 02-10-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 8362835)

Hooker.

Yeah, automatic bids from shit conferences are just impressive as hell. LMAO

When WVU won *snicker* it's latest ALMIGHTY BCS BERTH it was ranked a whopping 23 in the polls! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHH!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

:whackit:

Mr_Tomahawk 02-10-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 8362843)
There are high schools who could make a BCS bowl playing in the Big East.

I am sorry...

...they WON 3 BCS bowl games where the opponent was not from the Big East.

It's not like hanging your hat on just making it to a bowl game...

Mr_Tomahawk 02-10-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8362855)
Yeah, automatic bids from shit conferences are just impressive as hell. LMAO

When WVU won *snicker* it's latest ALMIGHTY BCS BERTH it was ranked a whopping 23 in the polls! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHH!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

:whackit:

That is fine.

They are a football school.

Frazod 02-10-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 8362865)
I am sorry...

...they WON 3 BCS bowl games where the opponent was not from the Big East.

It's not like hanging your hat on just making it to a bowl game...

Yeah, we all know that riding a pussy schedule to a BCS berth makes you guys all hot and sweaty.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-10-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8362872)
Yeah, we all know that riding a pussy schedule to a BCS berth makes you guys all hot and sweaty.

I like Mizzou.

A true football program.

They have made it to 7 consecutive bowls...whether they won or lost it doesn't matter.

Check them out here...1 of the top 50 programs of all time.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...ams-in-history

They cropped up in other lists regarding top football programs too..but I didn't list those.

Mosbonian 02-10-2012 10:50 AM

Funny....when I was listening to the program out of Louisville last evening they were really slapping the Big East around. They want out of the Big East and want to move to the Big 12. There is supposedly a rumor that Louisville and Cincinnati are 2 programs that are being targeted by the Big 12 to add to the conference now that the WVU problem is over.

Even funnier was their take (one that I mentioned in an earlier post) was that the programs that would move to the Big 12 (WVU, Louisville and Cincy) would probably only take a couple of years to move to the top echelon of the Big 12 and possible compete for the normal 2 bids that come with being in the Big 12.

The host went even further to say that the only "real" year-in/year-out football power is Oklahoma.

I wanted so bad to call in and laugh...and for KSU, OSU and Texas Tech fans that is pretty much a slap in the face.

Frazod 02-10-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 8362917)
Funny....when I was listening to the program out of Louisville last evening they were really slapping the Big East around. They want out of the Big East and want to move to the Big 12. There is supposedly a rumor that Louisville and Cincinnati are 2 programs that are being targeted by the Big 12 to add to the conference now that the WVU problem is over.

Even funnier was their take (one that I mentioned in an earlier post) was that the programs that would move to the Big 12 (WVU, Louisville and Cincy) would probably only take a couple of years to move to the top echelon of the Big 12 and possible compete for the normal 2 bids that come with being in the Big 12.

The host went even further to say that the only "real" year-in/year-out football power is Oklahoma.

I wanted so bad to call in and laugh...and for KSU, OSU and Texas Tech fans that is pretty much a slap in the face.

LMAO Oklahoma isn't even the top team in Oklahoma.

Mosbonian 02-10-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8362929)
LMAO Oklahoma isn't even the top team in Oklahoma.

I know...listening to the program last night you could tell no one had really done their homework beyond "It's the Big 12, hell yes we should go".

I did text them and ask the question..... "Ever hear of The Longhorn Network?
And have you stopped to ask why 4 good programs have left the Big 12 in the past 2 years?"

Saul Good 02-10-2012 11:07 AM

Bring on the city schools.

Neinas: Good news, fellas. We've got a couple of live ones.

Big XII members: Really? Anyone good?

Neinas: Oh, I don't know. Just a couple of big dogs from Ohio and Kentucky.

Big XII members: Holy shit, Chuck! We're adding the Buckeyes and the Wildcats?

Neinas: Who? What? No. We're adding Lousiville and Cincy.

Big XII members: The ****?

Neinas: Uh oh. Looks like I done it again...

Mosbonian 02-10-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8362816)
Guess where that $9 million is coming from?

The Longhorn Network?

duncan_idaho 02-10-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 8363115)
The Longhorn Network?

Chuck Neinas' pocket?

Awfully hard to get full compensation from schools you continued trash talked in the media, downplaying their necessity or importance.

Mosbonian 02-10-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 8363349)
Chuck Neinas' pocket?

Awfully hard to get full compensation from schools you continued trash talked in the media, downplaying their necessity or importance.

While anything could happen, I am guessing that Neinas' comments to the media certainly helped MU's case in negotiating their departure.

The nice part about it thus far has been the lack of publicity or finger-pointing by either side. Let's hope that means it is a quiet negotiation going on.

Bambi 02-10-2012 01:29 PM

Wow, first TCU and now WVU?

What an upgrade over mediocre football programs like Missouri and Texas A&M.

Gonna get even tougher now boys.

Pitt Gorilla 02-10-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8363403)

So Kansas will go from winning zero league games to winning...?

Pasta Little Brioni 02-10-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

ROFL Better change those Pilgrim shoes in that logo to one of the clown variety.

Bambi 02-10-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 8363421)
So Kansas will go from winning zero league games to winning...?

Not sure I'll have to check all time win-loss versus WVU and TCU.

Beating MU half the time was pretty good for the school, not sure its going to stay as easy with these new teams.

Bowser 02-10-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8363451)

Beating MU half the time was pretty good for the school, not sure its going to stay as easy with these new teams.

Straight up lie, liar. We've one one more game in football, officially.

Too bad you'll always be losers against MU football, and too bad KU doesn't want to play us anymore for a chance to even it up. Loser McLosemores.

Frazod 02-10-2012 01:50 PM

West Virginia's in for a rude awakening once they hit the Big Texas League.

Except for that magical Saturday when the play Kansas.

Saul Good 02-10-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

All time records? Are players from the 1940s going to suit up for both teams, or are you just talking nonsense again?

SPATCH 02-10-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Don't. Make. Me. LAWL

eazyb81 02-10-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8363763)
All time records? Are players from the 1940s going to suit up for both teams, or are you just talking nonsense again?

When ku's present and future is an abortion of suck, they have to cling to the past no matter how pathetic it may be.

Saul Good 02-10-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 8363852)
When ku's present and future is an abortion of suck, they have to cling to the past no matter how pathetic it may be.

So you're saying that what happened on the field in 1931 does NOT have any bearing on what's going to happen this year?

kepp 02-10-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8363495)
West Virginia's in for a rude awakening once they hit the Big Texas League.

Except for that magical Saturday when the play Kansas.

Or, "the week off", as others call it.

Titty Meat 02-10-2012 03:47 PM

KU can't even beat their rival in a sport that doesn't matter how are they going to beat better football teams?

Bambi 02-10-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8363763)

Going forward I'm much more concerned with teams that have had success in the top level of college football (the BCS). TCU and West Virginia are examples of this thus making KU's football going forward much more difficult than it has been in the past.

Bambi 02-10-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8364012)
KU can't even beat their rival in a sport that doesn't matter how are they going to beat better football teams?

It's going to be hard.

The 4 teams who left have very little accomplishment and couldn't win in the Big 12.

These teams coming in do.

Weis better be working really hard.

Saul Good 02-10-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8364019)

Well he certainly looks like a guy who isn't afraid to work hard.

Titty Meat 02-10-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

It's going to be hard.

The 4 teams who left have very little accomplishment and couldn't win in the Big 12.

Yeah one of those teams that left had won the Big 12 a few times but I guess that shouldn't mean much when you play easy teams like Kansas.

I don't think any of the teams coming in have ever won a NC either despite playing in easy conferences. Atleast they'll have some familiarity playing cupcake teams like Kansas.

Bambi 02-10-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8364046)
Yeah one of those teams that left had won the Big 12 a few times but I guess that shouldn't mean much when you play easy teams like Kansas.

I don't think any of the teams coming in have ever won a NC either despite playing in easy conferences. Atleast they'll have some familiarity playing cupcake teams like Kansas.

Too bad Nebraska has never recovered as a program since getting slammed by that "easy team" Kansas a few years back.

NU was entertaining back when they were good in all those grainy videos.

Wonder whatever happened.

Spott 02-10-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

It's going to be hard.

Nebraska and CU won the conference 49 times and have 6 national titles. But that's nothing compared to TCU.

Bambi 02-10-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 8364062)
Nebraska and CU won the conference 49 times and have 6 national titles. But that's nothing compared to TCU.

That's pretty amazing for a conference that has been in existence for 18 years.

Titty Meat 02-10-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8364060)
Too bad Nebraska has never recovered as a program since getting slammed by that "easy team" Kansas a few years back.

NU was entertaining back when they were good in all those grainy videos.

Wonder whatever happened.

They went to the last 2 Big 12 title games and finished ranked the last 3 years how many did KU make it to in 15 years?

It's pretty sad all KU fans have to look forward to is a sport that doesn't count and they still can't beat their rival.

Spott 02-10-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8364072)
That's pretty amazing for a conference that has been in existence for 18 years.

1997-2011 isn't 18 years. You can choose to ignore it if you want, but this conference has been in existence for over 100 years.

Spott 02-10-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8364077)
They went to the last 2 Big 12 title games and finished ranked the last 3 years how many did KU make it to in 15 years?

It's pretty sad all KU fans have to look forward to is a sport that doesn't count and they still can't beat their rival.

It's even funnier to see someone talking shit about beating Nebraska once, when they routinely beat their team by the same score for close to 40 years in a row.

Bambi 02-10-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8364077)

Keep that "sport that doesn't count" flag a waivin.

Specially now that the college football ratings are dropping and this is setting up to be one of the best March finales we've seen in a while.

They don't had out $11 billion TV contracts for nothin.

SPATCH 02-10-2012 04:53 PM

Serious question. Do people not think that the Big 12-2-2+2 will not eventually go the way of the Big East? As in, geographically illogical and built to fail? I thought it was fairly common knowledge that the Big 12-2-2+2 would not be one of the eventual superconferences. I was confused when ArrowheadMagic was going on about Va Tech leaving leaving the ACC last night.. I thought the ACC was going to be one of the 4 superconferences (ACC, B1G, SEC, Pac 16)

Is this not the prevailing wisdom, anymore? I honestly don't know.

Titty Meat 02-10-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 8364102)
It's even funnier to see someone talking shit about beating Nebraska once, when they routinely beat their team by the same score for close to 40 years in a row.

I'd trade all those victories for just an occasional win and an orange bowl every 50 years. It's the cost of doin business!

Bearcat 02-10-2012 04:59 PM

This thread needs a 'B' team joke.

Damn them B teams!

Al Bundy 02-10-2012 05:15 PM

West Virginia as a state is a shithole. I went there a few times for UCF games....

baitism 02-10-2012 05:21 PM

The LHN will never succeed. Texas knows this. They are already preparing to book it west.

Mosbonian 02-11-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Rather than talking crap like this, why not look at the strength of schedule for those 2 mighty powers....it's kinda hard to call them a juggernaut when they play football in the Big Least.

Hell, last night all the callers on the Louisville sports program I was listening to were bashing how pathetic their league was and how they want so badly to escape to the Big 12 to get some respect.

All you are doing in this thread is slinging crap against the wall and hoping it will stick. Unfortunately all it is doing is sliding down the wall.

Al Bundy 02-11-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362406)
Mizzou 2012 football slogan:

We might not win anything... but our journalists grads do.

OU's 2011-12 Basketball slogan:

Hey.. at least Texas Tech won't beat us. Wait, we were wrong.

Saul Good 02-11-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF Knight (Post 8367021)
OU's 2011-12 Basketball slogan:

Hey.. at least Texas Tech won't beat us. Wait, we were wrong.

Funny, that was also their 2011-12 football team's slogan.

mnchiefsguy 02-11-2012 10:23 PM

I doubt we will see ArrowheadMagic is thread again anytime soon. Losing to Tech by double digits...that is an embarrassment, even for OU.

O.city 02-11-2012 10:25 PM

OU is a football school, basketball doesn't matter.

KcMizzou 02-11-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8367063)
I doubt we will see ArrowheadMagic is thread again anytime soon. Losing to Tech by double digits...that is an embarrassment, even for OU.

Holy shit...lol I missed that.

He's really a beaker though. He just went full on OU for trolling purposes.

Saul Good 02-11-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8367066)
OU is a football school, basketball doesn't matter.

Well Tech beat them in Norman in football, too.

O.city 02-11-2012 10:29 PM

OU is a baseball school, football and basketball don't matter.

KcMizzou 02-11-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8367079)
OU is a baseball school, football and basketball don't matter.

LMAO

Frazod 02-11-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 8367069)
Holy shit...lol I missed that.

He's really a beaker though. He just went full on OU for trolling purposes.

Somebody should remind the pathetic twat where Arrowhead is.

Bearcat 02-11-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8367131)
Somebody should remind the pathetic twat where Arrowhead is.

KANSAS City.

Frazod 02-11-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8367138)
KANSAS City.

fyp

Bearcat 02-11-2012 10:55 PM

:shrug:

tredadda 02-11-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

KANSAS City.

Such a great city that they named a state after them.

Saul Good 02-11-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8367145)

FYP

Frazod 02-11-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8367145)

You prick LMAO

Saul Good 02-11-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8367149)
You prick LMAO

I get it now.

Bearcat 02-11-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8367148)
FYP

Ha.

Al Bundy 02-11-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

KANSAS City.

:harumph::shake:

Saul Good 02-12-2012 03:34 PM

I have to hand it to Nebraska. They have won conference realignment so far. Nobody got a better deal than they did.

Nebraska: "Hey B1G, is it cool if we move in?"

B1G: "Yeah, I was going to invite Mizzou, but you seem cool."

Nebraska: "Thanks, man. Hey, where can I set my last place basketball team, my fifth place football team, and my worst-in-conference academics?"

B1G: "FML"

mnchiefsguy 02-12-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8367888)
I have to hand it to Nebraska. They have won conference realignment so far. Nobody got a better deal than they did.

Nebraska: "Thanks, man. Hey, where can I set my last place basketball team, my fifth place football team, and my worst-in-conference academics?"

Five years from now, it will be interesting to see if the B1G has any buyers remorse....not that they would ever admit it.

Titty Meat 02-12-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8367888)

Still butt hurt getting passed over I see.

Saul Good 02-12-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8367927)
Still butt hurt getting passed over I see.

Everything's coming up Mizzou lately.

Get passed over by the B1G? Wind up in the SEC.

Lose out on Matt Painter and get stuck with Frank Haith? Frank Haith is National Coach of the Year.

Nothing to be mad about. Nebraska is the worst basketball team in the B1G, the worst school in the B1G, and is a mediocre season away from firing their football coach.

Nebraska raped the B1G, and I love it. Ohio State is on probation. Michigan hasn't been worth a shit for years. Penn State has Sandusky, and JoPa is dead. Nothing but shit has befallen the conference in the past year.

Titty Meat 02-12-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8367963)
Everything's coming up Mizzou lately.

Get passed over by the B1G? Wind up in the SEC.

Lose out on Matt Painter and get stuck with Frank Haith? Frank Haith is National Coach of the Year.

Nothing to be mad about. Nebraska is the worst basketball team in the B1G, the worst school in the B1G, and is a mediocre season away from firing their football coach.

Nebraska raped the B1G, and I love it. Ohio State is on probation. Michigan hasn't been worth a shit for years. Penn State has Sandusky, and JoPa is dead. Nothing but shit has befallen the conference in the past year.

Meanwhile Mizzou barely finishes with a top 50 recruiting class. Finishes 11 out of 14 and gets out recruited by the likes of Vanderbilt. Yeah going to the SEC kicks ass you won't win anything there just like you never did in The Big 8/Big 12.

Haith is doing a great job with the other guys players. Whatever happened with that booster he was associated with?

Michigan hasn't be worth a shit for years yet they just won a BCS game. That's more than Mizzou has ever won.

ESPN Bracketology has 8 teams from the Big 10 making the tournament. What a shitty conference.

baitism 02-12-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8367973)
ESPN Bracketology has 8 teams from the Big 10 making the tournament. What a shitty conference.

And two that might get past the round of 32 (OSU, MSU).

Bo is mad about Nebraska's continued irrelevance. Now that recruiting is suffering, it is game over in the Big Rusty.

Titty Meat 02-12-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baitism (Post 8367989)
And two that might get past the round of 32 (OSU, MSU).

Bo is mad about Nebraska's continued irrelevance. Now that recruiting is suffering, it is game over in the Big Rusty.

Nebraska's recruiting has suffered? lol.

tk13 02-12-2012 05:15 PM

I think the future is pretty bright for both Michigan and Ohio State. But I think both Meyer and Hoke are great, great recruiters and coaches. It's popular on this board to tear into the Big 10 though... although a lot of times it's probably deserved in football, not so sure about basketball.

Saul Good 02-12-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8367973)
Meanwhile Mizzou barely finishes with a top 50 recruiting class. Finishes 11 out of 14 and gets out recruited by the likes of Vanderbilt. Yeah going to the SEC kicks ass you won't win anything there just like you never did in The Big 8/Big 12.

Haith is doing a great job with the other guys players. Whatever happened with that booster he was associated with?

Michigan hasn't be worth a shit for years yet they just won a BCS game. That's more than Mizzou has ever won.

What does Mizzou have to do with the B1G and the heaping helping of fail Nebraska brought to the table? The conference knew it was getting a horrible basketball program. The chancellors held their noses and admitted the worst academic institution (back when the Sham AAU membership was still in place). They did all this to add a football program that finished fifth in the conference and sold 8,000 tickets to their bowl game (which featured Nebraska melting down while getting smoked by a mid-tier SEC school).

As long as those half-share checks keep clearing, Nebraska wins realignment.

Titty Meat 02-12-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8368001)
What does Mizzou have to do with the B1G and the heaping helping of fail Nebraska brought to the table? The conference knew it was getting a horrible basketball program. The chancellors held their noses and admitted the worst academic institution (back when the Sham AAU membership was still in place). They did all this to add a football program that finished fifth in the conference and sold 8,000 tickets to their bowl game (which featured Nebraska melting down while getting smoked by a mid-tier SEC school).

As long as those half-share checks keep clearing, Nebraska wins realignment.

Nice academic smack talk. Academics matter so much Mizzou left for the academic powerhouse that is the SEC.

They finished 1 game out of first place in their division and ranked after sending 7 guys to the NFL. What an awful season!

Do you really want to talk smack on ticket sales? Really? Nebraska's spring game sells more than Mizzou's home games.

Hey keep telling us how Michigan football sucks after winning a BCS game.

Saul Good 02-12-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8368013)
Nice academic smack talk. Academics matter so much Mizzou left for the academic powerhouse that is the SEC.

They finished 1 game out of first place in their division and ranked after sending 7 guys to the NFL. What an awful season!

Do you really want to talk smack on ticket sales? Really? Nebraska's spring game sells more than Mizzou's home games.

Hey keep telling us how Michigan football sucks after winning a BCS game.

More Mizzou talk?

Titty Meat 02-12-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8368054)
More Mizzou talk?

Let's talk about Michigans shit football program.

Saul Good 02-12-2012 06:47 PM

Winning a BCS game you didn't belong in against Virginia Tech means you'll be great for years to come. Sincerely, Kansas.

Now, congratulations to the team billay doesn't want to discuss for looking hot at closing time and getting hitched in Vegas before the guy (that wound up being an STD-riddled pederast) sobered up.

Titty Meat 02-12-2012 06:55 PM

Yeah because Michigan and Kansas are the same.

Your college football knowledge has always sucked so this should be no surprise you have no idea what you're talking about.

I've discussed Nebraska plenty you just don't have the ability to understand. 1 year doesn't define a school but anyway a Mizzou fan talking smack is comical.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-12-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8368135)
Yeah because Michigan and Kansas are the same.

Your college football knowledge has always sucked so this should be no surprise you have no idea what you're talking about.

I've discussed Nebraska plenty you just don't have the ability to understand. 1 year doesn't define a school but anyway a Mizzou fan talking smack is comical.

Wow wow wowa wait....

hold on...

MU has been to 7 consecutive bowl games...he knows what he is talking about. Besides...they ARE a football school.