ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Have you ever been shot? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267162)

Dartgod 11-28-2012 12:52 PM

Shot to the heart and you're to blame.

bevischief 11-28-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9159374)
nope...jim. we all call him "one-nut" now.
sec

ROFL

Dartgod 11-28-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9159363)
knew a guy in school that shot himself in the back of his leg trying to quick-draw w/a .22 pistol.

few months after that, he ruptured a nut trying to hurdle over a chair. he said the nut hurt worse than the bullet.

sec

My dad did that as a young man.

KurtCobain 11-28-2012 12:53 PM

People always shoot for the moon, but I'm too busy aiming at stars.

The Franchise 11-28-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9159369)
Story?

I posted it on here once before......went and tried to find it but no luck. Guess I'm typing that shit up again.

Basically a buddy and I were getting high in his basement when he thought it would be a great idea to bring out his new rifle to show me. Long story short....it was behind him....he grabbed it and swung it past my head....it got to about 3-4 inches in front of my face and it went off. Instant buzzkill and to this day there are times where my left ear rings for no reason.

KurtCobain 11-28-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9159404)
I posted it on here once before......went and tried to find it but no luck. Guess I'm typing that shit up again.

Basically a buddy and I were getting high in his basement when he thought it would be a great idea to bring out his new rifle to show me. Long story short....it was behind him....he grabbed it and swung it past my head....it got to about 3-4 inches in front of my face and it went off. Instant buzzkill and to this day there are times where my left ear rings for no reason.

Damn. You still hang out with that guy?

The Franchise 11-28-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9159407)
Damn. You still hang out with that guy?

No. This was over 10 years ago. I left for the Air Force and 2 weeks later his house got raided. He's out now but he spent 8 years in lockup.

ghak99 11-28-2012 12:57 PM

I took a ball bearing from a sling shot one time. It hurt, but very little blood was shed. Counter attack was very successful... total destruction.

When you put a fat blunt tip on one of those tent poles with the strings run through them it hurts like **** coming out of a crossbow. Absolutely no counter attack was mounted that day. Couldn't breath, bruised ribs, complete surrender.

Kid I went to high school with took a bullet in the shoulder/trap, but it had came through glass and bounced off the truck cab. He claimed it hurt like hell and burned like it was on fire. Generally speaking he's a big vagina, so assume he cried all the way to the hospital. Its been over a decade and I'm pretty sure he still milks the injury. I think he still has the part of the bullet they removed.

Local reerun put a 22 bullet between his eyes and lived. I won't go near the crazy **** to ask him, but others have. He compared it to getting knocked out in a fight, waking up with a little blood on your face, and going to the hospital to get stitches.

KurtCobain 11-28-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9159410)
No. This was over 10 years ago. I left for the Air Force and 2 weeks later his house got raided. He's out now but he spent 8 years in lockup.

That's good. The moment the gun went off would've ended any association with that guy for me.

pr_capone 11-28-2012 12:58 PM

I have never been shot but judging by the pained expression on the faces of the people I have shot... I would venture to say that it is quite excruciating. That said, people can/have/will continue moving forward after being shot but it depends on several factors such as the caliber of the round that hit them, where it hit them, and if they are drugged up in any way.

CoMoChief 11-28-2012 12:59 PM

I've been "zing'd" above the armpit by a shot gun pellet pheasant hunting about 5 yrs ago. Stung a little bit and barely drew blood. And thats with all of my cold weather gear on etc.

Frosty 11-28-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9159391)
Shot to the heart and you're to blame.

Darling, you give me a Band-aid.

Donger 11-28-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheater5 (Post 9159379)
Yes, right above the hip bone/lower right abdomen; clean through and through. Red-hot-zinger that didn't hurt right away and I kept shooting for a couple seconds before looking down to see why it hurt. I felt a thwack first, then a few seconds later the burning. It wasn't a bad wound to be honest, and I was lucky.

Were you in combat in some far away land, or in Oakland?

loochy 11-28-2012 01:07 PM

I played paintball.

KurtCobain 11-28-2012 01:08 PM

Anybody on here from stl has probably been shot but won't talk about it.