ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Have you ever been shot? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267162)

BigCatDaddy 11-28-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9159502)
hit with bat ... check
stabbed ........ check
shot ............. check

Understandable.

Donger 11-28-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9159536)
Motionless, eyes wide open but never said a word. When she wouldnt answer me I thought she was dead, I freaked out grabbed my shit and went outside, where I put my pants on. A neighbor came up and I asked them to call 911

So you didn't finish.

Chief Roundup 11-28-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9159542)
So you didn't finish.

Yup I just jumped right back up there and shoved it back in what I thought was her dead hole. :shake:

Donger 11-28-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9159546)
Yup I just jumped right back up there and shoved it back in what I thought was her dead hole. :shake:

That was a joke.

Chief Roundup 11-28-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9159549)
That was a joke.

I know. I was playing along. With a note that that joke, however funny it might be, was just not right.

Or at least that was what I was trying to convey.

Frazod 11-28-2012 02:11 PM

I haven't, but my dad and uncle were both shot. My dad was shot by one of his friends who was playing with a loaded .22 revolver. Dad tried to tell the guy that the gun was loaded but he didn't listen - shot him just below his left collar bone. This happened when my mom was pregnant with me. By all accounts, she was not amused.

My uncle got shot when he got in a bar fight when he was in the Navy. The guy shot him in the lower abdomen with a small pistol. After getting shot, my uncle nearly beat the guy to death and got thrown in jail for assault. It was only after he continued to bleed profusely in his cell that they realized what had happened.

I'm assuming alcohol was involved in both instances. But when a guy who can show you a bullet wound tells you to be careful with guns, you do listen a bit more intently.

Graystoke 11-28-2012 02:22 PM

I was lucky that day.
When Trap Shooting with some friends. My friend lays down his shotgun on the range table, and it went off.
I had my Favorite Willie Nelson shirt on and it was to big, cause I am a small guy. I was sorta bent over when the gun went off. It was directed towards my torso, but all I ended up was getting a very bad flesh wound.
However the Willie Nelson shirt was shreded.

My Mom woulda killed my friend if he killed me. That was the summer I lost my only brother in a car accident. I never told her and I still got that shreded shirt

Radar Chief 11-28-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9159486)
Yes I have been shot in the head if a graze counts. Got me just enough to tear and burn the hair and skin on the top right side of my head.
I was 23 years old at the time. I was a pretty big man whore. Anyway there was a chic that I worked with that was attractive. One thing lead to another and we ended up at her place and before you know it we are in the bed going at it. Next thing I know is I hear this click, click, click sound, the hammer being pulled back on a .38 revolver, I see the look on her face and realize it is her husband. Yes I knew she was married. He put the barrel against my head and as soon as I moved he shot. That was the last time I have ever had sex with a married woman.

Guns don't kill people, husbands coming home early do.

Iowanian 11-28-2012 02:24 PM

I've never shot anyone that didn't have it coming.

Rain Man 11-28-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9159502)
hit with bat ... check
stabbed ........ check
shot ............. check

I hope you learned to never go into a Denny's at 3 a.m. again.

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-28-2012 02:31 PM

Got shot right in the ****ing eye yesterday ! TWICE!

Radar Chief 11-28-2012 02:34 PM

Used to work with a guy that shot himself in the calf with a 9mm and he said that hurt like a son-of-a-bitch, he couldn’t even hobble around on it. Some friends got him to the hospital <7 minutes from the gun shot and he almost bled out in that time.
New a different guy that got shot in the calf with a .22, someone playing around with a rifle that shouldn’t have been holding one, and he said he wasn’t even going to go to the hospital over it until the bullet hole started leaking again an hour later.
Caliber makes a huge difference.

Iowanian 11-28-2012 02:35 PM

It amazes me when I think about how many people I know who have been shot.

The general consensus I have taken from them is that getting shot feels like having a red hot railroad spike pounded through your body with a ball bat.

notorious 11-28-2012 02:36 PM

A friend of mine (who passed away years ago) got shot by his dog.

Easy 6 11-28-2012 02:37 PM

Nope, but i had a guy put a loaded snubnose .38 to my head for several minutes.

Time freezes.