ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Jodi Arias Found Guilty Of Murder - Could You Send Someone To Their Death? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272894)

Carlota69 05-09-2013 01:29 PM

This bitch deserves to die a horrid death! Injection is wayyy to nice. I say, give her life, so she doenst get what she wants, sine shes already stated she wants death penalty, then let a Big ol burly Shirley make Jody her BITCH! Let Shirley stick everything under the sun in her vagina, beat her daily, force feed her Shirleys big ol' nasty shits for breakfast lunch nd dinner. Then Dahmer her ass after about a year. Make that bitch suffer, then off her, so it doesn't totally cost the AZ tax payers too much more.

kcxiv 05-09-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exterminator (Post 9671073)
Dollars to donuts she'd be ****ing the prison guards before it's over and she'd get special privileges.

Then the other inmates would kick her ass.

she's be in solitary confinement for the rest of her life. She wouldnt have little to any special privledges. She's spend 23 hours a day with no sun and 1 hour in a concrete room for fresh air.

kcxiv 05-09-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9671095)
This bitch deserves to die a horrid death! Injection is wayyy to nice. I say, give her life, so she doenst get what she wants, sine shes already stated she wants death penalty, then let a Big ol burly Shirley make Jody her BITCH! Let Shirley stick everything under the sun in her vagina, beat her daily, force feed her Shirleys big ol' nasty shits for breakfast lunch nd dinner. Then Dahmer her ass after about a year. Make that bitch suffer, then off her, so it doesn't totally cost the AZ tax payers too much more.

she also could be saying that, so they dont kill her. Bitch is crazy remember that

Carlota69 05-09-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9671099)
she also could be saying that, so they dont kill her. Bitch is crazy remember that

True, but my plan she dies after a horrible existence in prison. So she doesnt get what she wants either way.:thumb:

kcxiv 05-09-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9671105)
True, but my plan she dies after a horrible existence in prison. So she doesnt get what she wants either way.:thumb:

i suggested that earlier in this thread, n someone was like, well what if it was your friend/family member. I have had family/friends murdered in cold bloood. N i'd stay the same. YTou may be alive in prison, but its like being a caged ****ing animal, is pure hell. Let her rot here then rot after lol

Bowser 05-09-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9671083)
In Escape from New York there was a suicide machine available for anybody who didn't want to get dumped in the prison.

Why don't they allow that? I mean, if you've been sentenced to life in prison or some decades long term and would rather just check out, why not accommodate that? Sign a waiver, take a pill, and adios, dirtbag.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4-vRpQ0YyYo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Graystoke 05-09-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Big Ol Burly Shirley ROFL

Carlota69 05-09-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9671111)
i suggested that earlier in this thread, n someone was like, well what if it was your friend/family member. I have had family/friends murdered in cold bloood. N i'd stay the same. YTou may be alive in prison, but its like being a caged ****ing animal, is pure hell. Let her rot here then rot after lol

Yea, no offense to her family, they didnt do anything wrong, but **** them and their feelings. What about his family?

Bowser 05-09-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Holy ****, you need to get drunk and/or laid ASAP.

agree on all points, btw

Carlota69 05-09-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9671127)
Holy ****, you need to get drunk and/or laid ASAP.

agree on all points, btw

o:-)

kcxiv 05-09-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9671126)
Yea, no offense to her family, they didnt do anything wrong, but **** them and their feelings. What about his family?

yeah, to me, just killing her ends any suffering or pain she is going through on this planet. Like i said earlier, thats what i'd prefer, if they death penalty her i wont be upset or mad or happy or anything. Probably take for years before that happened. People are on death row for years and years before being put to death.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-09-2013 01:47 PM

Make her watch four years of Matt Cassel QB play

kcxiv 05-09-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9671142)

naw, becaause after the 2nd year, all you so is laugh.

Radar Chief 05-09-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9671142)

With nothing but a plastic spork to end it all.

jettio 05-09-2013 04:14 PM

Killings that involve a killer and victim that have had consensual sex hundreds of times should not be death penalty cases.

The only person she killed was the guy that told her she was good enough to screw but not worth marrying.

You have to be pretty stoopid to think that you can make a woman want to marry you and then tell them to get lost, and then screw them again when they show up unannounced. Especially when he had a date with his new marriage-worthy girlfriend that weekend.

This guy was asking for it. This ain't no death penalty case. this is a one-way breakup murder case, those are life sentence cases, so long as nobody else is injured during the crime.