ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Eric Winston is Full of Shit (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264807)

Chief_For_Life58 10-08-2012 12:32 PM

eric can suck on my big black somoan ashy penis...he doesnt know our hatred for caserole

Dayze 10-08-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 8992191)
eric can suck on my big black somoan ashy penis...he doesnt know our hatred for caserole

LMAO

BigChiefFan 10-08-2012 12:55 PM

Oh noes, some fans booed. Nevermind the real story of the organization's committment to excrement.

Straight, No Chaser 10-08-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8991387)
Guys ... we need to get this video in front of the media wonks who have "reported" that Chiefs fans are stupid, classless rednecks.

FAX

It's too late for that. After a scan of the various sports shows this morning Chief fans have know officially entered the realm of Philly & Raider fans.

ChiefsCountry 10-08-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 8992091)
I really don't understand it. ChiefsCountry was there and even equated it to being equal to when Arrowhead was rocking in the 90s when Cassel was down. I don't think there was any question at all, which is why it is so hard for me to understand how anyone could say otherwise.

And again, even though Winston is the only person getting play, there were other players who noticed it and spoke up as well.

Here was my quote.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=120
Should have been more clear, it wasn't nuts when Cassel was laying on the field. I was talking about when Quinn took over, to right about after the Houston strip of Flacco.

Tophawk36 10-08-2012 01:01 PM

anyone watch Outside the Lines? Antonio Pierce talked about how he has never seen fans cheer when a player gets hurt like this and they have to bring the cart out on the field. These self righteous ESPN guys haven't even watched the video of the incident and have no idea the hell they are talking about. It's pathetic how ESPN reporters who don't even know what happen are condemning Chiefs fans.

Iowanian 10-08-2012 01:03 PM

ESPN had to have an Intern tell them where Kansas City was located and how to pronounce it.

DeezNutz 10-08-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tophawk36 (Post 8992271)
anyone watch Outside the Lines? Antonio Pierce talked about how he has never seen fans cheer when a player gets hurt like this and they have to bring the cart out on the field. These self righteous ESPN guys haven't even watched the video of the incident and have no idea the hell they are talking about. It's pathetic how ESPN reporters who don't even know what happen are condemning Chiefs fans.

Yep. "Not even in Philly" except for that one time when Philly cheered a motionless coke head (Irvin), of course.

Chiefs Pantalones 10-08-2012 01:07 PM

Just talked to a friend of mine that was at the game and he said nobody was cheering that Cassel was injured. He said he, himself, didn't even know he was injured, he was cheering for the first down.

WhiteWhale 10-08-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 8991623)
I think his pass protection has been awful. JMHO.

Winston has never been more than an average pass protector.

Cper's got pissed when I said that after signing him, but that's who he is. He's not a bad player, but fans 'round here acted like we just signed a 7 time probowler.

Omaha 10-08-2012 01:11 PM

**** Winston for starting all of this shit. Despite video to the contrary, we're going to have to hear about this shit for years. **** you, Mr. Winston. **** you very much.

the Talking Can 10-08-2012 01:11 PM

pearson ripping into winston...

WhiteWhale 10-08-2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 8992311)
**** Winston for starting all of this shit. Despite video to the contrary, we're going to have to hear about this shit for years. **** you, Mr. Winston. **** you very much.

Yup. Nobody gives a **** if he corrects his claims on Twitter. In the audio tape that is being played he ****ing lies through his teeth claiming that the stadium let out some enormous roar from 70K at the sight of Cassel on the ground. THAT is what the media is driving into the ground.

Winston slandered his home fans, and can go **** himself. It's a goddamn lie.

Tophawk36 10-08-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8992312)
pearson ripping into winston...

Petro ripped Winston to shreds also. KC talk radio is taking it to Winston for his gross misrepresentation of Chiefs fans. If Winston doesn't make a huge public apology I don't see how he can exist in this town. Right now I say f*** him I wish he would get the f*** off my team.

Mizzou_8541 10-08-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tophawk36 (Post 8992336)
Petro ripped Winston to shreds also. KC talk radio is taking it to Winston for his gross misrepresentation of Chiefs fans. If Winston doesn't make a huge public apology I don't see how he can exist in this town. Right now I say f*** him I wish he would get the f*** off my team.

Danny Parkins didn't. At least the part I heard today. Said Winston was absolutely correct calling out the fans.