ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV House - Season 8 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250929)

Gonzo 10-03-2011 06:31 PM

House - Season 8

Hey House fans...

Season 8 is about to start on FOX. I've been a huge fan for quite some time now. I hope this season is better than the last. I liked last season and all but it just wasn't quite as good as the others.
From what I've read, this year is supposed to be pretty damn good.

Remember, its never lupus.
Posted via Mobile Device

Deberg_1990 10-03-2011 07:25 PM

When did this show turn into Prison Break?

Gonzo 10-03-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 7965303)
When did this show turn into Prison Break?

Did you miss the finale last season? House went super bat-shit crazy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo 10-03-2011 08:01 PM

Looks like Foreman is the new c.o.m. since Cuddy's gone. That episode was damn good, I'm impressed so far.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Rick 10-04-2011 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 7965388)
Looks like Foreman is the new c.o.m. since Cuddy's gone. That episode was damn good, I'm impressed so far.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, I enjoyed seeing House "work" the prison in the beginning like he works a hospital. Screening meds for inmates, calling out chess moves, etc.

Gonzo 10-05-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rick (Post 7966157)
Yeah, I enjoyed seeing House "work" the prison in the beginning like he works a hospital. Screening meds for inmates, calling out chess moves, etc.

You know, I think they are really trying to keep the show fresh. I don't know how it will do this year with all of the casting changes, though.

Gonzo 10-11-2011 10:00 AM

Last night's episode made me uncomfortable.

I've never liked Foreman and I really don't like the fact that he's in charge.
I also don't think I like his new team member. On a scale from 1-10 I give last night's ep a 5 1/2.
We'll see how everything shapes up.

The Rick 10-11-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 7986146)
Last night's episode made me uncomfortable.

I've never liked Foreman and I really don't like the fact that he's in charge.
I also don't think I like his new team member. On a scale from 1-10 I give last night's ep a 5 1/2.
We'll see how everything shapes up.

Agreed. Foreman's better when everyone is dumping on him, not when he's in charge.

After the first episode, last night was a let down.

KevB 10-11-2011 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 7965325)
Did you miss the finale last season? House went super bat-shit crazy.
Posted via Mobile Device

I haven't watched an ep yet, and I haven't read further in this thread. But the way last season ended really felt like House jumping the shark. I'm not compelled to watch anymore because of the way last season spiraled.

vailpass 10-11-2011 11:08 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XCbBUjwxnA8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kyle DeLexus 10-11-2011 12:35 PM

Went to watch this and all's I got to watch was Shitty Nova

Gonzo 10-11-2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus (Post 7986666)
Went to watch this and all's I got to watch was Shitty Nova

MLB Playoff game ran over so everything was like 45 minutes behind.

Kyle DeLexus 10-11-2011 02:20 PM

Yeah I forgot that happens sometimes. No big deal I'll just watch it online sometime.

Lumpy 10-11-2011 02:41 PM

I don't care for the new team member at all. Her character is weak and the "old House" would have kicked her ass to the curb. But it looks like they're bringing in another team member on the next episode, (along w/ bringing back Thirteen... for good? I hope!).

I'm a fan of Omar Epps, but his character, Foreman, has always rubbed me the wrong. He is way too cheeky and it gets worse w/ every episode. Now that he's the boss, I hope they play that down a bit.

I'm diggin' House's new hairstyle, but that's about it. They're making his character way too tame. The "prison sex" comment he made was his style, but the script for this episode really softened his witty, smartass personality. Wilson also reminded me of a pissy, little school girl... until the end when he punched House. Heh.

cardken 10-11-2011 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 7987216)

I'm diggin' House's new hairstyle, but that's about it. They're making his character way too tame. The "prison sex" comment he made was his style, but the script for this episode really softened his witty, smartass personality. Wilson also reminded me of a pissy, little school girl... until the end when he punched House. Heh.

Robert Sean Leonard has been soft his whole career, was never a fan. Hadn't watch "House" in a while, but was a good episode for the pedestrian watcher.