ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Winston mad at the Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264770)

Brock 10-07-2012 06:17 PM

It's just another indicator of the contempt fans of this team are viewed with by this franchise. They probably think this would be a great business to be in if they didn't have to listen to your complaints. We lost the game? See if we can figure out a way to blame the people in the stadium.

mcaj22 10-07-2012 06:18 PM

Houston takes Wade Smith off our hands and we take Eric Winston from them

I think Pioli is a little off on talent evaluation

wazu 10-07-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8989679)
Hell, didn't even realize we got a first down on that play. But, at the same time I was telling my pops how I didn't want to see Cassel go out like that. I just wanted him benched. Not hurt.

Yeah, that was a critical drive that the Chiefs were looking to go ahead late in the game, and the crowd saw a rare first down and had some excitement.

But go ahead and assume the worst, Eric, and decide you know why people are cheering and get all holy to the media about what a bunch of dirtbags we are.

Scalper 10-07-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoShox (Post 8988489)
I don't really care for people cheering when anybody gets injured.

However, when fans are cheering for your starting QB to get injured, something must be very wrong with your organization.

You haven't lived here long enough to have an opinion so go **** yourself

The Bad Guy 10-07-2012 06:29 PM

Winston's out of line here, but I'm not cutting him for this.

No ****ing way.

ChiefsCountry 10-07-2012 06:31 PM

I like our guy standing up for his teammate, but **** him. And those who want him cut, thats ****ing crazy. We ****ing owned one of the best defenses in the NFL on the ground today with our offensive line. Any quarterback play and we roll to victory.

SAUTO 10-07-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 8989496)
You know, no one is forcing the fans to remain fans. If you are not happy it says more about you continuing to support something that makes you miserable than it does those who provide it.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Stop being a fan if it makes you that unhappy. The Chiefs are there to make money first, the fans happy second. Believing anything other than that is delusional.

Go **** Yourself
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 10-07-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8989752)

No ****ing way.

This
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 10-07-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8989765)
I like our guy standing up for his teammate, but **** him. And those who want him cut, thats ****ing crazy. We ****ing owned one of the best defenses in the NFL on the ground today with our offensive line. Any quarterback play and we roll to victory.

And this. He should be speaking out against the team for the abuse of Charles to keep Cassel in there
Posted via Mobile Device

Easy 6 10-07-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

No ****ing way.

He's showing some heart & passion, i respect it... he just needs to redirect it.

Continue BEING that way in the locker room, Eric.

GoShox 10-07-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scalper (Post 8989739)
You haven't lived here long enough to have an opinion so go **** yourself

Wait, am I wrong when I say something is very wrong with this organization?

-King- 10-07-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief103182 (Post 8989636)
Exactly. Winston's being a dumbass. Frustrated about not winning, so he takes it out on someone else over a non-issue.

No. People saw Cassel injured and cheered.

jspchief 10-07-2012 06:49 PM

Great, now when the Chiefs go to the Superbowl, all they'll talk about is the classless fans.

-King- 10-07-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

No ****ing way.

How is he out of line? Just because we disagree with him doesn't make him out of line. As a player, I'm sure it's a mind **** to see players cheered when they get injured.

Bwana 10-07-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 8989829)
Great, now when the Chiefs go to the Superbowl, all they'll talk about is the classless fans.

No one is going to remember this in two weeks.