ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ****Official Denver vs Oakland Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267436)

Hootie 12-07-2012 12:24 PM

I have nothing against Brady...he wins me fantasy titles a lot. He's a truly elite fantasy QB...they can be up by 50 and he'll still throw TD passes.

I'll never forget when I was 22 or 23 and I did a drunk parlay at my favorite bar...picked 5 teams, put up 40 to win 800...hit my first 4...I needed the Patriots over 50...they were up 49-0 with like 3 minutes left and for some reason they threw another TD pass and I won $800...I've liked him ever since.

BigMeatballDave 12-07-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9187730)
would Oakland be a Super Bowl contender like Denver with Peyton? No, I don't think so.

Denver has Von Miller. Oakland doesn't.

Is Peyton Manning the MVP of the NFL this year? No question in my mind. Well, unless Adrian Peterson runs for 2000 yards and the Vikings clinch a playoff berth.

Miller is successful because Denver almost ALWAYS has the lead.

BigMeatballDave 12-07-2012 01:09 PM

Just what we needed.

Another mouthbreather gargling Peyton's junk.

As if Homo wasn't enough.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-07-2012 01:20 PM

Hootie's been doing it for years here. Slowmo probably jerks it to his posts. So, in essence Hootie is jacking off Slowmo with his Manning lovefests.

htismaqe 12-07-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9187765)
Hah. I'm being the pussy, but you can't just man up and give Miller credit for owning a Tackle without making a dumbass remark. Sure.

I gave Miller credit. IN TWO DIFFERENT POSTS.

JFC, pussy.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-07-2012 01:25 PM

The only sanctioned homerism on this board is of the donkey variety.

listopencil 12-07-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9187915)
I gave Miller credit. IN TWO DIFFERENT POSTS.

JFC, pussy.

You gave him a back handed compliment. Dumbass.

htismaqe 12-07-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9187997)
You gave him a back handed compliment. Dumbass.

No, I most certainly didn't.

Dickbag.

Garcia Bronco 12-07-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9187864)
Miller is successful because Denver almost ALWAYS has the lead.

That doesn't even begin to explain last year. He's about the best SSLB in the game right now. He's about unstoppable...and we're only scratching the surface on him. He's not even a complete linebacker yet. There is a reason he's the front runner to win DPOY.

htismaqe 12-07-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9188045)
That doesn't even begin to explain last year. He's about the best SSLB in the game right now. He's about unstoppable...and we're only scratching the surface on him. He's not even a complete linebacker yet. There is a reason he's the front runner to win DPOY.

He might not ever be a complete LB. Nor would ever probably NEED to be. The impact he has on the game now is unbelievable.

Titty Meat 12-07-2012 02:18 PM

The Raiders suck. The Chiefs will need guys like Flowers and DJ out for the Raiders to have a chance.

Hootie 12-07-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9187909)
Hootie's been doing it for years here. Slowmo probably jerks it to his posts. So, in essence Hootie is jacking off Slowmo with his Manning lovefests.

He did rep me twice for Manning related posts ROFL

The only difference is I've been a huge Manning supporter for years and years and years.

I love football and I love great QB play. Watching Manning is like watching perfection.

listopencil 12-07-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9188032)
No, I most certainly didn't.

Dickbag.

Yes, you most certainly did.

Shit-filled douchebag.

Hootie 12-07-2012 02:24 PM

but come on, at least I try and call them how I see them without any sort of hidden agendas like Claythan.

I called Carson Palmer for being super overrated years and years and years before the truth about him came out and was chastised on this board over it.

I also said I thought Tony Romo was going to be hall of fame bound so I certainly get my fair share wrong!

(even though I still think Tony Romo is underrated and I'd love for him to be a Chief if Dallas ever did anything drastic!!!!)

=)

listopencil 12-07-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9188054)
He might not ever be a complete LB. Nor would ever probably NEED to be. The impact he has on the game now is unbelievable.

He already is a complete LB. Try watching him play.

Lustful cockmonster.