ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Meth is fun (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267406)

NewChief 12-06-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9184673)
I shouldn't laugh but I have to smirk a bit when I read this.

I admittedly (and ashamedly) did a lot of meth back in the heyday of the early 90s.

I know more people NOW that are on prescription ADHD medication (Adderall, etc.) than I knew THEN that were hooked on meth.

It's EVERYWHERE.

Yup. It's a perfect drug for our fast-paced society. Increases focus, productivity, and enjoyment of mundane tasks (like a shitty job). Unfortunately, the benefits quickly go away and the negative side effects set in.

Red Beans 12-06-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9184670)
I know more than a few people that snorted/shot it and never smoked it who still have ****ed up teeth.

The grinding is really the worst.

Its the chemicals that dry your mouth out. Without saliva your teeth start rotting pretty quickly...

That and the fact that you crave candy and not real food, and that's about all you can eat...

htismaqe 12-06-2012 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Beans (Post 9184686)
Its the chemicals that dry your mouth out. Without saliva your teeth start rotting pretty quickly...

That and the fact that you crave candy and not real food, and that's about all you can eat...

Crave candy?

The only thing you crave when you're on meth is more meth.

htismaqe 12-06-2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9184685)
Yup. It's a perfect drug for our fast-paced society. Increases focus, productivity, and enjoyment of mundane tasks (like a shitty job). Unfortunately, the benefits quickly go away and the negative side effects set in.

:hmmm:

Sounds EXACTLY like...I don't know...maybe...

METH.

loochy 12-06-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9184685)

Caffeine?

notorious 12-06-2012 09:07 AM

I could do a search, but I am lazy.

Is Adderall the stuff they gave all of the kids they overdiagnosed with ADD?

LiveSteam 12-06-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9184699)

The only thing you crave when you're on meth is more meth.

& sex. The sex on meth was off the hook. & just as addicting

LiveSteam 12-06-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9184753)

What is Adderall?

I think it is an anti depressant pill prescribed by Nutty Shrinks

Rausch 12-06-2012 09:09 AM

So meth makes you a British vampire?...

loochy 12-06-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Yeah. It got popular with idiot college kids that can't hack it with their normal brain function.

htismaqe 12-06-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9184741)
Caffeine?

For those of us that have used stronger stimulants, caffeine just doesn't cut it.

I haven't done a grain of meth since the mid-90's and don't take any prescription medication.

I drink 5-6 cups of coffee a day, sometimes while also drinking energy drinks and diet soda. I can drink a whole can of Spike (complete with warning label not to drink a whole can in one sitting) and then take a nap.

htismaqe 12-06-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9184757)
I think it is an anti depressant pill prescribed by Nutty Shrinks

It's not an anti-depressant. It's a stimulant.

Just like Ridalin or even amphetamines.

htismaqe 12-06-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

Yep. The current widely-accepted method for treating ADHD is to prescribe stimulants.

loochy 12-06-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9184764)
For those of us that have used stronger stimulants, caffeine just doesn't cut it.

I haven't done a grain of meth since the mid-90's and don't take any prescription medication.

I drink 5-6 cups of coffee a day, sometimes while also drinking energy drinks and diet soda. I can drink a whole can of Spike (complete with warning label not to drink a whole can in one sitting) and then take a nap.

So this is a daily thing? Caffeine tolerance develops very quickly. You might want to lay off for 2 weeks and see how things go.

notorious 12-06-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9184761)
Yeah. It got popular with idiot college kids that can't hack it with their normal brain function.

I thought so.

I remember when that stuff was all the rave, and whenever a parent didn't want to "parent" and let their kids run wild they just took them in and got a prescrip for that garbage.

Discipline with possible spankings or ADD drugs? That's an easy decision IMO.