ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life 2012 Fat Loss Challenge (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=254378)

luv 01-03-2012 10:09 PM

Still not updated. That Pest is a slacker.

Stanley Nickels 01-03-2012 10:51 PM

I've heard a lot of folks have had success tweeting their weight every day. I think it really has to be on a Twitter you've already used because it mentally changes how you feel about your weight when you know that friends and acquaintances will be watching and rooting for you

Simply Red 01-03-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 8261133)
I've heard a lot of folks have had success tweeting their weight every day. I think it really has to be on a Twitter you've already used because it mentally changes how you feel about your weight when you know that friends and acquaintances will be watching and rooting for you

just do your own thing, worry about YOU - all else will mend itself. YOU are special, you're worthy of feeling awesome! Just ****ING do it!

Simply Red 01-03-2012 11:08 PM

and w/ all due respect, i've not been follwing the thread and didn't read it, but if you're CURRENTLY 'doing your thing' - continue to. But always in life - worry about what you can control, and cover that, and that's it. All else will be great, this includes worrying about the competition. Just do what YOU do.

OskaloosaChief 01-04-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8255466)
That's really expensive for it just being a low-carb/low-calorie meal plan.

You can save a lot of money by just going low-carb/low-calorie yourself.

That's all your food for a whole month, though, so when you think of it that way compared with what you'd normally spend on food, it's not so bad. You'd have to read about the program to really understand it. The food portion is kind of like a "diet for dummies". The food you order is 100 calories each, from snack bars to soup to even their own kind of ice cream. Your lean and green meal is 500 calories, so you're only consuming 1,000 calories a day. The weight loss is quick and easy. No "counting calories", you just eat one of their "meals" every 3 hours. To each their own, I just know what worked for me and I never dreamed I'd lose 55 pounds in just 3 months.

mnchiefsguy 01-04-2012 01:25 PM

Started low carb/wheat free today. Done low-carb before, but have never tried the Wheat Belly thing, so we will see how it goes.

Predarat 01-04-2012 01:42 PM

I may stick with the "eat less, excercise more" thing that didn't work last year. I have been in Jeff Fisher country too long.

Nzoner 01-04-2012 01:48 PM

223 looking to get back to lower 200's but I won't be starting full tilt until after the Super Bowl party. :)

R8RFAN 01-04-2012 01:55 PM

Some fat mother ****ers on this site...

I am over weight too though... Good luck you fat ****ers, I have lost about 30 since last June... It's a work in progress...

Only advice I can give is if you mess up one day, get right back on it the next day...

Here's to everyones health

Predarat 01-04-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8262934)
Some fat mother ****ers on this site...

I am over weight too though... Good luck you fat ****ers, I have lost about 30 since last June... It's a work in progress...

Only advice I can give is if you mess up one day, get right back on it the next day...

Here's to everyones health

The only reason for that is because KC has the best BBQ in the world.

R8RFAN 01-04-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 8262955)
The only reason for that is because KC has the best BBQ in the world.

Never ate it, would love to try it. We have awesome BBQ here too ours is Pig though

pr_capone 01-04-2012 02:02 PM

Ok... started this shit for realsies today. I have downed about 8 16oz cups of coffee instead of my normal Pepsi. Skipped brekkers as usual and had a dick ton of oatmeal for lunch.

I remember losing 68lb in two months when I went to enlist WAY back in the day. I did it once... I can do it again.

R8RFAN 01-04-2012 02:04 PM

pr_ eat your carbs early in the day and eat low carb for the rest of the day... That helps more than you would think

R8RFAN 01-04-2012 02:07 PM

Eat WHOLE GRAIN not Multi grain
Replace white rice with brown
eat slow burning complex carbs
drink flax milk
get off sugar, it makes you more hungry
If you need crunch, bread meats with panko flakes
replace mashed potatoes with half mashed potatoes and half mashed cauliflower then when you are ready just get rid of potatoes all together

pr_capone 01-04-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8262998)
Eat WHOLE GRAIN not Multi grain
Replace white rice with brown
eat slow burning complex carbs
drink flax milk
get off sugar, it makes you more hungry
If you need crunch, bread meats with panko flakes
replace mashed potatoes with half mashed potatoes and half mashed cauliflower then when you are ready just get rid of potatoes all together

you can take my white rice
you can take my sugars
but you'll never take my potatoes!

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/...eart-10431.jpg