ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

Molitoth 12-31-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Gigglepants (Post 9261629)
Earlier when we were talking on the phone he was complaining about the O line.

I think our O line did pretty decent for having 2 rookies and our LG playing Center.

I'm perfectly fine with our O line going into next year. Maybe get some depth, but it's certainly not where we need to spend the #1 pick. (this is assuming we get Albert signed, but even if we don't, who gives a shit, put Stephenson in there and roll with Geno).

The same kind of idiot that prolly thinks cassel is a "pro bowl" QB that needs better weapons.

BryanBusby 12-31-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairladyZ (Post 9261418)
what you can't understand your blatant fail in describing physics? Just watch teh gif that you think your so right on and you see an obvious lane he can run up. It's not like he had just got the ball and the defender had pushed his LT back 7 yards. He had plenty of time to recognize what was going on.

You admit i'm right in that gif that geno made a BAD mistake and i'll admit what i do and don't like about geno

Are you literally reeruned and not notice both the left tackle and the double team on the right side being pushed back? Get out

Pin Head 12-31-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9261587)
Funny how you look at Cam instead of RG3, Dalton, Luck, or any other successful quarterbacks.

Which reminds me...without Bowe, KC passes the Jets as having the worst WR core in the NFL.

5-11 next season after losing Bowe in UFA and overdrafting 20 or so slots for Geno. It's a sorry group right now for QB's...should be different next year but we'll see for ourselves in the 2013 draft on our way to another top 5 pick.:)

Sorter 12-31-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narrow Head (Post 9261663)
Which reminds me...without Bowe, KC passes the Jets as having the worst WR core in the NFL.

5-11 next season after losing Bowe in UFA and overdrafting 20 or so slots for Geno. It's a sorry group right now for QB's...should be different next year but we'll see four ourselves in the 2013 on our way to another top 5 pick.:)

How in the **** is it going to be better? Aaron Murray? ROFL

Also, wrong "four" you ****ing mongoloid.

aturnis 12-31-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairladyZ (Post 9261391)
WOW are you serious? watch it again, at the very start of the gif when geno sets his feet he has a choice to go forward and elude pressure, instead he hesitates and his left tackle gets pushed into him and he goes even further back into the endzone. and that was already well after the snap and he completed a 7 step drop and he doesn't have the situational awarness to say HMM the LOS is the 9, i took a 7 step drop and my left tackle is getting pushed into me so i shoudl probably step up and escape to the left or right?!?! Instead i'll try to tippy toe into the endzone and dance around 2 250+ defensive lineman?

And you guys claim he has great pocket awarness? comon dude seriously. Either A) you didn't watch the game in realtime like i did and know what went down on that play or B) you've got geno's balls so far down your throat all you can see is "chocolate"

ARE YOU ****ING reerunED!?

(you don't have to answer, we know...)

kcpasco 12-31-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narrow Head (Post 9261663)

5-11 next season after losing Bowe in UFA and overdrafting 20 or so slots for Geno. It's a sorry group right now for QB's...should be different next year but we'll see for ourselves in the 2013 draft on our way to another top 5 pick.:)

Ya because signing some cast off reject like Alex Smith and drafting a LT we don't need. Or better yet wasting a #1 on an inside linebacker would make us so much better.

Troll away

Pasta Little Brioni 12-31-2012 07:25 PM

Bobby boy, but with Siler getting a full offseason as the starter the D should be ridiculous!!!

Dr. Gigglepants 12-31-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9261644)
The same kind of idiot that prolly thinks cassel is a "pro bowl" QB that needs better weapons.

Just confirmed after a little break he wants a qb at 1. Just isn't sold on them yet...whew, thought I was going to lose a friend over this piece of shit team.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 12-31-2012 07:30 PM

It's ridiculously easy for trolls to bait people on this forum.

RealSNR 12-31-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narrow Head (Post 9261406)
I'm not comparing styles here. You've got it twisted. I am a Condor among men I also refuse to trade my clear eyed vision of the wider picture for the dusty eyed views of you GenoManiacs.:thumb:

No wonder you think Bridgewater is better than even the top THREE QBs in this draft. You're on ****ing LSD.

I can't believe somebody would actually say, "2013's QBs suck. 2014 is where it's at." But my expectations for some people are defied each and every time I click on this thread and some n00b troll has unleashed their diarrhea all over the wall.

Chiefs Pantalones 12-31-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9261733)
It's ridiculously easy for trolls to bait people on this forum.

Lol no shit. Cassel fan is famous because of it.

RealSNR 12-31-2012 07:36 PM

BlackBob didn't even get banned. Why the **** is he starting up mult accounts? I don't understand.

Three7s 12-31-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9261759)
BlackBob didn't even get banned. Why the **** is he starting up mult accounts? I don't understand.

fairladyz isn't a mult. I've seen him/her on another Chiefs forum. (the one I'm constantly at war it over all things Geno Smith)

Pasta Little Brioni 12-31-2012 07:42 PM

Maybe the reerunom is just infectious. These could just be "minions" of Boob after an infectious bite or maybe it's gone air borne.

fairladyZ 12-31-2012 07:48 PM

lol i'm not even saying anyting other than he has bad situational awareness. He should have stepped up and if you can't see it then i'm sorry. I have my opinions on geno its just funny when people just can't see the obvious. He did NOT have a good game, he made some critical errors, hsi stats, ya they were fine, he had some bad throws but it's to be expected in those conditions, he had some good throws, great. It's not his skills that i ? it's his awareness and his mentality.