ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dear, Vikings: Thanks for our quarterback; Sincerely, Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=197822)

seclark 12-04-2008 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5269580)
THIS ISN'T ABOUT THIGPEN, GOD DAMN YOU; IT'S ABOUT THE RUN!!!

THE RUN,
THE RUN,
THE MOTHER****ING RUN!!!!

:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

looks like somebody's morphing into dick mode...chill out little cowboy.
sec

Hootie 12-04-2008 12:43 PM

Darth CarlSatan is a moron...

LJ has looked really good running the football the last three weeks...he looks like the LJ of old...

Even the few 2 yard runs he had were impressive...he ran hard and finished every run.

I am willing to bet LJ will be a monster down the stretch...he's going to average 100 yards per game to finish out the season...and he'll be a 1000 yard back. I'd bet on it.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2008 12:44 PM

Quote:

THE RUN,
THE RUN,

http://lc-capslock.org/images/capslock.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-04-2008 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 5269588)
Great.

So we'll score 26 points per game instead of 23, but the defense will continue to give up 30.

Brilliant.

A hypothetical Warpath, a hypothetical. Of course the Defense requires personnel.

This isn't about DRAFT! It's about Game Science.

FringeNC 12-04-2008 12:44 PM

Quote:

THE RUN,
THE RUN,

I thought it was about a W versus a top 10 D? Doesn't matter, substitute in offense for Thigpen and nothing in the argument changes.

Sure-Oz 12-04-2008 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 5269588)
Great.

So we'll score 26 points per game instead of 23, but the defense will continue to give up 30.

Brilliant.

You'd think this franchise and some of its fans would learn that we wasted one of the best offenses in the NFL in the last decade cause of the worst defense ever. You need atleast a top 15 defense

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-04-2008 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 5269592)

ROFLROFLROFL

Well **** me, man; it's like "We're working here, people; try and keep the **** up"!
ROFL

Reerun_KC 12-04-2008 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5269591)
Darth CarlSatan is a moron...

LJ has looked really good running the football the last three weeks...he looks like the LJ of old...

Even the few 2 yard runs he had were impressive...he ran hard and finished every run.

I am willing to bet LJ will be a monster down the stretch...he's going to average 100 yards per game to finish out the season...and he'll be a 1000 yard back. I'd bet on it.

He could run for 2000 and I still wont root for him anymore... Too many domestic issues, spitting, gun pointing, etc....

Its past time for LJ to move on....

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-04-2008 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 5269599)
I thought it was about a W versus a top 10 D? Doesn't matter, substitute in offense for Thigpen and nothing in the argument changes.

There simply isn't an emoticon available to express what I'm feeling at this moment.

Mr. Plow 12-04-2008 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5269526)
Tampa Bay: 4th. This was the game where we really opened up the playbook, and had better performance from the Offense after the NYJ and two solid weeks of practicing the scheme. The Tampa D however did what a good D is supposed to do; they made adjustments at the half, and shut the Offense down in the 2nd half of the game.

Whatever dumbass. You asked for stats to back it up, I presented them to you. Just because you choose to ignore it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Hootie 12-04-2008 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 5269601)
You'd think this franchise and some of its fans would learn that we wasted one of the best offenses in the NFL in the last decade cause of the worst defense ever. You need atleast a top 15 defense

I agree, it's about balance.

Right now I'm just happy that this season wasn't a total waste, and perhaps we might have found an offense.

Next year we better have a vastly improved defense or it's bye bye to Herm...anything less than 8-8 and a revamped defensive line in 2009 equals failure in my mind.

We were suppose to be bad this year...I figured we'd be better on defense than we would be on offense...the fact that we have 6 sacks on the year means Herm isn't doing his job, plain and simple. I'm willing to waste one more year on Herm because the players continue to play hard for him...which isn't the case for the other teams that have similar records to Kansas City. We are a pretty competitive 2-10 team.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2008 12:48 PM

Quote:

Well it looks like we might waste another Offense, because our defense is worse than anything GROB put on the field and they were historically bad..

This is a complete EPIC fail by Herm and Gun...

DaKCMan AP 12-04-2008 12:48 PM

As stated on page 1 of this thread, our run offense is ranked #12 in the NFL. Since we've gone spread we've rushed the ball more, gained more yards and have a higher yards per carry average.

beach tribe 12-04-2008 12:48 PM

Quote:

It cracks me up when people bring up having a dominant O-line, and someone says "look what that got us" like it was their fault we couldn't force ONE punt.

Wait. Where did that come from?

Hootie 12-04-2008 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 5269608)
He could run for 2000 and I still wont root for him anymore... Too many domestic issues, spitting, gun pointing, etc....

Its past time for LJ to move on....

Meh.

It just doesn't bother me...one more incident and he's done, that's for sure...but until then as long as he produces he's ok in my book. Lets face it, 50% of professional athletes are scum these days.