ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smiths accuracy wowing fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275091)

Kaepernick 08-05-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9860656)
:Lin::Lin::Lin::Lin::Lin:

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Hammock Parties 08-05-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9860721)
I get the feeling alot of you guys won't allow yourselves to enjoy this season no matter what happens. If the Chiefs go 14-2 with HFA throughout, you will still be whining about Geno.

It's hard for me to enjoy a football team that doesn't convince me it's ever headed for glory.

keg in kc 08-05-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9860663)
Point well taken, but then you look at the Fisher thead with people already calling him a bust or planning for it. Nobody is dismissing that.

That's simply not true. As many people are "dismissing" that as are "dismissing" this.

DaneMcCloud 08-05-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9860733)
It will be progressively worse if the team succeeds each week only to fall short of the playoffs, or god forbid, a playoff loss.

Yes, a 4-12, 2-14 or even a 7-9 season would pale in comparison to a 10-6 team and a playoff loss.

The horror!

DaneMcCloud 08-05-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9860737)
It's hard for me to enjoy a football team that doesn't convince me it's ever headed for glory.

Then find a other team

Kaepernick 08-05-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9860679)
Don't talk to it, son. You don't want rabies.

You are the douche who asked for it by playing the the "fine, respectful, young heterosexual white men" card.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR
Eric Fisher and Alex Smith are fine, respectful, young heterosexual white men with lucrative careers, and are excellent role models for children who come from nuclear families. They're bright spots in a league full of criminal minorities, and should be honored and respected by everybody on this forum.

Isn't that right?

Don't start what you can't finish. If you are going to play me for a racist homophobe with the "heterosexual white men" card, then you are going to get the land of dixie card played back.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Deberg_1990 08-05-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Look, I want them to win a championship just as much as anyone else on here, but I'm not gonna sit around and whine about all the negatives when it's obvious they have made a ton of effort to improve. They may or may not ever win a title in my life, but oh well....it's not life or death. I've got a ton of other stuff to keep me happy and live for.

Hammock Parties 08-05-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9860743)
Then find a other team

No. I'm sure the idiots will do something at some point to join the modern NFL.

Chiefaholic 08-05-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Nobody's force feeding the buffet to you. Feel free to get your ass up from the table and eat at the buffet across town.

Coogs 08-05-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9860552)
I might've been excited about this article if it weren't from our official website. Might've.

So you would be okay with this if... say... John Clayton would have reported Smith was 17-20 with 3 TD's and Smith would have given all the credit to Bowe on a catch, but Bowe would have gave all the credit right back to Smith on the same exact pass?

Hammock Parties 08-05-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9860752)
I've got a ton of other stuff to keep me happy and live for.

Yep. The Chiefs are not as enjoyable to me anymore.

Used to like them a lot more when I was an idiot who believed any team coudl win a SB, no matter how it was constructed.

Kaepernick 08-05-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9860743)
Then find a other team

Literally

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...oot+for&page=3

Hammock Parties 08-05-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 9860765)
Nobody's force feeding the buffet to you. Feel free to get your ass up from the table and eat at the buffet across town.

Nope. They're my team. It's like blood.

I'd rather sit around and bitch and moan about the Chiefs than pretend to root for some other franchise that gets it.

RunKC 08-05-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Just curious..what if the Chiefs become playoff regulars and make an AFC Championship game in the next 3 years?

Hammock Parties 08-05-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9860778)
Just curious..what if the Chiefs become playoff regulars and make an AFC Championship game in the next 3 years?

I'll probably feel differently. Hopefully.

All I can tell you right now, at this point in time, I cannot get excited about this team.