ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   *********Official OSU vs LSU Thread************* (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=178248)

El Jefe 01-07-2008 11:17 AM

*********Official OSU vs LSU Thread*************

My first *****Official Thread*****, for the big game tonight. Care to weigh in and tell us your opinion on whats going to happen. My prediction is LSU is going to see a mean,fast and hard hitting OSU defense foaming at the mouth, ready to get rid of that debacle last year. LSU will see a heavy dose of Beanie Wells, and when they load the box look for Boeckman to make enough plays to keep them honest, boeckman has a big arm and big targets, in Ro-bo, Hartline, and the next Ted Ginn Jr, Ray Small. I am stoked for this game. Stryker maybe we should do Sig bets, to make this game fun.

My prediction:

OSU 31
LSU 17

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure-Oz 01-07-2008 11:18 AM

GO I DON'T CARE!!!!!

Chief Pote 01-07-2008 11:19 AM

Oh yeah....Go Bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonzo 01-07-2008 11:19 AM

You used too many of these thingys: ******************************

El Jefe 01-07-2008 11:19 AM

Come on it's the National Championship Game, get in the Spirit!!!!!!!!

El Jefe 01-07-2008 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo

I know LMAO.

DaKCMan AP 01-07-2008 11:19 AM

I don't have a strong opinion of who's going to win this game.

Sure-Oz 01-07-2008 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsfanGoLJ
Come on it's the National Championship Game, get in the Spirit!!!!!!!!

I'll be watching the game tonight at my gf's parents on their 60" HDTV but i have a feeling FOX will suck at the broadcast and these 2 teams really don't interest me, hopefully they'll make it entertaining.

DaKCMan AP 01-07-2008 11:20 AM

Oh, wait, yes I do. :D

Skip Towne 01-07-2008 11:20 AM

:ZZZ:

Sure-Oz 01-07-2008 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo

That's how many asterisks they are going to put on Clemens records.

Chief Pote 01-07-2008 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsfanGoLJ
My first *****Official Thread*****, for the big game tonight. Care to weigh in and tell us your opinion on whats going to happen. My prediction is LSU is going to see a mean,fast and hard hitting OSU defense foaming at the mouth, ready to get rid of that debacle last year. LSU will see a heavy dose of Beanie Wells, and when they load the box look for Boeckman to make enough plays to keep them honest, boeckman has a big arm and big targets, in Ro-bo, Hartline, and the next Ted Ginn Jr, Ray Small. I am stoked for this game. Stryker maybe we should do Sig bets, to make this game fun.

My prediction:

OSU 31
LSU 17

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bucks have plenty to prove. I would say they are pissed and ready to play ball. I only hope for a good game. I think it's going to be closer;

OSU 24

LSU 21

Gonzo 01-07-2008 11:22 AM

**************************************************************************************************** **************************************************************************************************** **************************************************************************************************** **************************************************************************************************** **************************************************************************************************** **********************************************************************The Official Asterisk post************************************************************************************************ **************************************************************************************************** **************************************************************************************************** *******************************************

Chief Pote 01-07-2008 11:23 AM

Don't **** up the Buckeyes thread........bunch of children.

FAX 01-07-2008 11:24 AM

The BCS has screwed things up so badly, one has to wonder what the ratings will be like for this game.

This contest feels like an afterthought, to me.

FAX