ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News You have sex 85 times a year (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263959)

Dayze 09-19-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8929021)
Dude I'm single. At my age it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Please tell me there is some sort of "telescope" innuendo for sex/as a pickup line. And if so.....please share with the group. :)

boogblaster 09-19-2012 08:17 PM

couple times a week in the old days .. been married for 30 years .. couple times a year more like it now .. its a process .....

Bump 09-19-2012 08:45 PM

I need to go to Brazil, I love me some of them women and they are totally DTF

Rain Man 09-19-2012 08:49 PM

How do they count threesomes? An argument could be made for counting it as one or as two. Or even more, depending on what happened.

Dayze 09-19-2012 08:53 PM

Well in that case.......yeah, nothin

Lumpy 09-19-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 8929163)
How do they count threesomes? An argument could be made for counting it as one or as two. Or even more, depending on what happened.

What about a threesome w/ a midget? 1.5?

ThaVirus 09-19-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8929150)
I need to go to Brazil, I love me some of them women and they are totally DTF

My boss is Brazilian and that's what he says. Claims he doesn't even try when he's there and always bitches about how American girls are stuck up LMAO

Saccopoo 09-19-2012 10:12 PM

I'm thinking that the sex in the parking lot of the bar, which I've deemed the only sex I'll have at this point, is, perhaps,...for a lack of a better word...bad?

Sure...it's raw, it's ... okay, it's skanky shit that...I can't justify it.

But I'm only banging hot chicks in my front seat.

Is that okay?

RedNFeisty 09-19-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 8929191)
My boss is Brazilian and that's what he says. Claims he doesn't even try when he's there and always bitches about how American girls are stuck up LMAO

Brazilian is my favorite. Beautiful, sexy women.

I'm not getting the rest of the story though. I don't see why women don't love it just as much as men. Maybe it's because men sort of suck at sex and the women get bored and would rather fall asleep?? Just sayin

J Diddy 09-19-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty (Post 8929436)

I'm not getting the rest of the story though. I don't see why women don't love it just as much as men. Maybe it's because men sort of suck at sex and the women get bored and would rather fall asleep?? Just sayin

That's why I've said it once and I'll say it again. Men need more cowbell. At the very least it will keep the women awake.

Saccopoo 09-19-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 8929191)

One of the hottest girls I know is Brazilian (go figure) and she hates Brazilian guys. Also hates American guys. Says that they are both douche bags.

RedNFeisty 09-19-2012 10:17 PM

Maybe if guys would learn where the g-spot is instead of leaving it to the women, guys would get laid more?? If she is getting off, she is having a great time, if she is having a great time, she is coming back for more.

ThaVirus 09-19-2012 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty (Post 8929436)

Sorry, I'll clarify.

My boss is from Brazil. He lived there until he was like 20 or something then came to America.

He goes back 3 or 4 times a year, sometimes for months on end.

He says that when he goes to Brazil, he doesn't try to pick up chicks. He claims he doesn't have to, they just come to him. Not because he's some kind of stud, but because there are a lot more women than men and the women aren't as hung up on status as American women are.

He says American women are stuck up, greedy whores that only care about money.

ThaVirus 09-19-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 8929441)
One of the hottest girls I know is Brazilian (go figure) and she hates Brazilian guys. Also hates American guys. Says that they are both douche bags.

I'm sensing a pattern.

RedNFeisty 09-19-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 8929454)
Sorry, I'll clarify.

My boss is from Brazil. He lived there until he was like 20 or something then came to America.

He goes back 3 or 4 times a year, sometimes for months on end.

He says that when he goes to Brazil, he doesn't try to pick up chicks. He claims he doesn't have to, they just come to him. Not because he's some kind of stud, but because there are a lot more women than men and the women aren't as hung up on status as American women are.

He says American women are stuck up, greedy whores that only care about money.

I completely agree. Brazilian woman are very free and know how to work their shit. They are the greatest thing ever! I would also agree that a lot of sexy american women are greedy whores that are out for money.