ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Who is more responsible for this turnaround. Clark Hunt, John Dorsey, or Andy Reid. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279672)

penbrook 12-18-2013 12:37 AM

Who is more responsible for this turnaround. Clark Hunt, John Dorsey, or Andy Reid.

Discuss.

007 12-18-2013 12:40 AM

Whats with all these discuss threads lately?

Aren't all threads ultimately to "discuss?"

Ebolapox 12-18-2013 12:42 AM

your mother. who is, in fact, a whore.

(your thread privileges--dead, they should be [/yoda])

pr_capone 12-18-2013 12:44 AM

Me, Marty, and Clay

Sorter 12-18-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 10289458)
Me, Marty, and Clay

/thread.

Discuss Thrower 12-18-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10289453)
Whats with all these discuss threads lately?

Aren't all threads ultimately to "discuss?"

You're welcome

ChiefsCountry 12-18-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Me, Marty, and Clay

This.
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia 12-18-2013 01:07 AM

Quote:

Me, Marty, and Clay

Oh for Christ's sake. Get over yourself. Good grief. No1curr. It's over. You had your 15 minutes. It's not that I even disagree that SOC was impactful. It's just the, "It was us, don't forget us" nature of this stupid post. Stupid shit. That's the difference between you and Marty. Marty would never make this kind of post because he's not a dipshit. So irritating. Just let the accomplishment live on its own merits. Shit.

pr_capone 12-18-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10289486)
Oh for Christ's sake. Get over yourself. Good grief. No1curr. It's over. You had your 15 minutes. It's not that I even disagree that SOC was impactful. It's just the, "It was us, don't forget us" nature of this stupid post. Stupid shit. That's the difference between you and Marty. Marty would never make this kind of post because he's not a dipshit. So irritating. Just let the accomplishment live on its own merits. Shit.

Calm your tits.

I hardly ever post about SOC. It was said in jest. I find your comment funny, though, as Marty was the one who made the thread about flying an SOC banner at the end of the season which got a lot of hate... but that is the difference between me and him, right?

/not to throw Marty under the bus. he is a stand up guy

Stalker 12-18-2013 01:17 AM

Jamal Charles MVP 49% of all points scored

teedubya 12-18-2013 01:25 AM

You all need to cc: Get a Clue. :p

Clark got it done. He manned up and immediately went after Andy Reid... and made Pioli's bitch ass sit in the airport for eleven hours, knowing that his job was gone if he hired Reid.

Coach 12-18-2013 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 10289487)
Calm your tits.

I hardly ever post about SOC. It was said in jest. I find your comment funny, though, as Marty was the one who made the thread about flying an SOC banner at the end of the season which got a lot of hate... but that is the difference between me and him, right?

/not to throw Marty under the bus. he is a stand up guy

Phil's just having a tough day, that's all.

pr_capone 12-18-2013 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 10289504)

I know. Water off a duck's back.

Phobia 12-18-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 10289504)

It was just the fact pr nominated himself that bugged me. Anybody outside those three on this site could have made that post and I'd be nodding partially in partial agreement. Just rubbed me the wrong way. But he's handled it with a lot more class than I have so I'm going apologize and move on.

Sorry for dropping dookie on this thread and to you as well, pr - my fault. I will do better next time.

Coach 12-18-2013 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10289508)
It was just the fact pr nominated himself that bugged me. Anybody outside those three on this site could have made that post and I'd be nodding partially in partial agreement. Just rubbed me the wrong way. But he's handled it with a lot more class than I have so I'm going apologize and move on.

Sorry for dropping dookie on this thread and to you as well, pr - my fault. I will do better next time.

It's all right, we all have our moments. I know I had mine. But we also have to remember that this board, for the most part, operate on a short term memory, and I would imagine that, unless reminded/brought up, the 2012 season was pretty much a blank/erased from memory.