ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Patriots tears, they're delicious. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269130)

Fritz88 01-20-2013 09:01 PM

Patriots tears, they're delicious.

https://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/...0647382855.jpg

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-20-2013 09:05 PM

I may catch hell for saying this, but there isn't a team in the NFL that would cause me to root for the Patriots. Their bullshit destroyed our franchise. Nothing that any of our rivals did, one who sucks the peniss that they may be, ruined our team.

To paraphrase frazod, I would root for al-Qaeda if they played the Patriots.

DeezNutz 01-20-2013 09:09 PM

I don't know if there will ever be a more detestable sports figure in KC than Scott Pioli. Everything, literally every single piece of incompetence that he unleashed on KC, was a direct attempt to reconstruct an empty cliche.

If you don't hate damn near everything about the Patriots, you simply haven't been paying much attention the last four years in KC.

Red Dawg 01-20-2013 09:09 PM

I agree.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-20-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9338053)
I may catch hell for saying this, but there isn't a team in the NFL that would cause me to root for the Patriots. Their bullshit destroyed our franchise. Nothing that any of our rivals did, one who sucks the peniss that they may be, ruined our team.

This.

I hate the Pats more than any team in our division...

memyselfI 01-20-2013 09:10 PM

i
Quote:

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

And Brady interceptions followed by him sulking on the bench in his "Where's Waldo" hat. Classic, epic, beautiful fail.

notorious 01-20-2013 09:11 PM

**** the Pats.

FloridaMan88 01-20-2013 09:13 PM

Even the Patriots can't win now with their "Patriots Way" "Right 53 Players" bullshit.

ChiefsCountry 01-20-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

This. Makes me dirty thinking about how I cheered for those ****ers in the Tuck Rule game against Oakland. I would love nothing more than have those ****ers come to Arrowhead in the AFC Championship Game and we curb stomp them on the way to the Super Bowl.

FloridaMan88 01-20-2013 09:16 PM

Patriots haven't won shit since they evolved from a team led by a veteran defense (Rodney Harrison, Teddy Bruschi, Richard Seymour, Ty Law, etc) into a glorified run and shoot team.

The legend of Tom Brady and "the Patriots Way" shrinks with every playoff/Super Bowl loss.

Hammock Parties 01-20-2013 09:17 PM

So just to be clear:

**** the Patriots? From New England?

Ceej 01-20-2013 09:19 PM

Chiefs lose to Ravens 9-6.

Patriots lose to Ravens 28-13.

Chiefs >>> Patriots.

Fritz88 01-20-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 9338113)
Patriots haven't won shit since they evolved from a team led by a veteran defense (Rodney Harrison, Teddy Bruschi, Richard Seymour, Ty Law, etc) into a glorified run and shoot team.

The legend of Tom Brady and "the Patriots Way" shrinks with every playoff/Super Bowl loss.

Romeo?
Posted via Mobile Device

memyselfI 01-20-2013 09:19 PM

I wonder if Gisele will be caught saying stupid shit about her husbands teammates again. ROFL

Amnorix 01-20-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Your hatred seems misplaced. The patriots didn't beg your owner to hire Pioli. Your team's bad decisions are, well, your team's. I didn't blame Syracuse for the Pats hiring Dick McPherson...