ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Lancaster Township girl abducted; saved by two teenagers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274487)

Imon Yourside 07-12-2013 12:00 PM

Lancaster Township girl abducted; saved by two teenagers

This is how American nationals look out for one another.

WHTM 27 News – by Sari Heidenreich

A missing Lancaster Township girl is safe after two teens heroically saved her from an abductor Thursday night, said Manheim Township Police.

“Me and Chris, which is another boy who helped me, we were riding around,” on our bikes, said Temar Boggs. “We noticed his car and the car had the little girl in it.”

That little girl was 5-year-old Jocelyn Rojas, who was playing outside of her home on the 100 block of Jennings Drive around 4:30 p.m. on Thursday when she was snatched from her front yard, police said.

When Roja’s mother realized she was missing, she immediately called police.

“It’s something you don’t wish on anybody,” said Roja’s grandmother Tracey Clay. “Horrible, horrible thoughts flashed through my mind.”

A picture of Jocelyn was released to the public as police, firefighters and K-9 officers searched for her. News of the kidnapping weighed heavy on Boggs’ mind.

So he and a friend set out to search for her.

Around 6:48 p.m., the boys spotted a maroon or burgundy colored sedan, possibly a Chevy, on Betz Farm Lane, with a girl matching Rojas’ description.

According to the teens the driver was a male, approximately 50 to 70-years-old.

They followed the vehicle for about 15 minutes before it stopped in the 1700 block of Betz Farm Lane.

“If he wasn’t gonna stop, I was probably gonna jump in the middle of the car,” said Boggs. “As soon as the guy started noticing that we were chasing him, he stopped at the end of the hill and let her out and she ran to me and said that she needed her mom.”

Boggs took Rojas to police and she got her request: mom was on her way.

“He’s our hero. There’s no words to say. I’m so grateful,” said Clay.

Boggs was just grateful he could help.

“[It fees] amazing. Felt like I was on the best game of my life,” he said.

Rojas was taken to the hospital as a precaution but police say it appears she wasn’t harmed.

Manheim Township Police were assisted in the search by Millersville Police, F&M Public Safety, PA State Police, Lancaster Twp Fire Company, Millersville Fire Company, Pequea Township Fire Company, LEMSA and Red Rose K-9 Search and Rescue.

Manheim Township Police are investigating the incident. Anyone with information related to this incident should contact police at 717-569-6401 or on their tip line at 717-569-2816.

http://www.abc27.com/story/22819753/...year-old-found

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cw_ZudxWlxk?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stonedstooge 07-12-2013 12:07 PM

Another DHS success story

Imon Yourside 07-12-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9807368)
Another DHS success story

LMAO

Johnny Vegas 07-12-2013 12:42 PM

great conclusion. those boys shouldn't ever have to buy a meal again in that town.

now I have to admit that entire family was beat with the ugly stick. holy shit. WOOF!

BigCatDaddy 07-12-2013 12:45 PM

They shouldn't be following anyone that looks suspicious. They deserved to get beat down.

ModSocks 07-12-2013 12:47 PM

This is clearly a hoax set up by the Obama administration. Everyone knows that black kids only shoot, steal and vandalize.

/Most of the Rednecks in DC

Imon Yourside 07-12-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9807441)
This is clearly a hoax set up by the Obama administration. Everyone knows that black kids only shoot, steal and vandalize.

/Most of the Rednecks in DC

awwww c'mon man this is an uplifting thread..No need for that here.

Mr. Laz 07-12-2013 12:49 PM

it will eventually come out that it was the boys that originally took the girl and just made the story about the mysterious guy in the car to try and not get busted.

i'm jaded, i know. :(

Imon Yourside 07-12-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9807448)
it will eventually come out that it was the boys that originally took the girl and just made the story about the mysterious guy in the car to try and not get busted.

I don't think so....

Msmith 07-12-2013 01:03 PM

So what happened to the pert?

Donger 07-12-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msmith (Post 9807472)
So what happened to the pert?

It was rinsed and repeated.

Lzen 07-12-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

I hope that isn't the case, but I'll admit that thought crossed my mind. Wouldn't be the first time something like that happened. Still, the boy looked like a decent kid.

Lzen 07-12-2013 03:10 PM

The suspect was last seen driving a steam roller.

MagicHef 07-12-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

The girl is 5, the police should be able to get enough information from her to know what happened.

houstonwhodat 07-12-2013 03:15 PM

Undercover Brotha to the rescue